[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okey /x/ I'm in for a spooky mood right now. Give me some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Grave-Encounters.jpg (35 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Grave-Encounters.jpg
35 KB, 658x370
Okey /x/ I'm in for a spooky mood right now. Give me some youtubers that talk or report about paranormal stuff. Or just share paranormal stories you've experienced or read
>>
>>17815948
Read the catalog, you lazy ass. We're not here to spoonfeed you.
>>
This is Dan Bell explores spooky abandoned shit is a really good photographer has a creepy feel to his vids.
>>
steal from lesbian
>>
I have a few paranormal stories to share from when I worked various odd jobs throughout college...mostly at night since I could study and whatever.anyways here is one
>Be working as a watchman at local warehouse.
>Its nice and renovated and used by local artisans so no "spooky" setting..just weird shit always happening
>One night it was pouring and stormy outside
>Im literally just doing my hourly stroll around the place to make sure nobody got in and that everything is locked.
>I hear people laughing
>umm..maybe someone stayed late
>I go to sound
>nothing, nobody.meh I think to myself that Im just tired .
>From across the hall I hear the same
>I start off in that direction..as I get closer it sounds like whatever it is takes off like it heard me coming.
>Then from above I hear what sounds like someone rolling a bowling ball around the roof.
>the sound goes back and fourth for about 10-15 minutes.
>I dont even bother investigating it as Im not going to the roof when its raining..and I doubt anyone else would be up their either.(roof is locked...me and 2 other people have it and they arent in town)
>lastly I noticed this as well that the vending machine I use was showing weird symbols and whatnot in place of the little tiny screen thing.
>>
Can they be made up storys? I have a few on my computer that I decided to make.
>>
>>17817465
Please give us a few of those
>>
This was my first one, if you like it, I will show more.

The day was like any other normal day in winter, cold and damp, although this never stopped me from doing anything normal. Go for walks with my cat, or just myself. I always would, no matter how the day was. I have stopped recently though, for reasons I am about to tell you.
On one of my walks, something changed, as I was walking up to the mountain near our home, something... Changed, a small opening that was around there that was a large entrance to whatever was inside. Was moved, I found this odd so I went to have a look at it. What a dumb idea that was, as I walked upon the massive entrance of which I peered into. I saw something interesting, the rocks that were there were back were they originally were, but the cave was not.
It was like the cave entrance shifted to the left, I could tell this because of the thin gap that looked like the left side of the cave. I was shocked no doubt, after I saw that I went back down to the small home that I lived in.
But, that was moved; it was merged half way into my neighbour’s house and looked like it crashed into it.
My neighbour was in shock and was paralysed. Then, all of a sudden they shifted to, downward. They were halfway through the floor. It had seemed like time had stopped, where ever I looked. Nothing moved, I was in pure shock, was about to scream. But then I heard words repeated over and over. Disgrace, disgrace, disgrace.
All the bad things I had done to other people had come back, all the mean things I had done, all the people I made die, all the cries I heard, they haunted me.

A few months after this happened I went to an asylum, I was let free after I was cured of my paranoia or whatever that was, I can still remember it though, those words will haunt me till the day I die.

Say whatever you please about this, I need feedback.
>>
>>17817884
Nigga this is not what OP asked for. Nobody likes your crappy little stories.
Post YouTube channels, fuckbois!
>>
>>17815961
mah nigga, Dan Bell is one of the only urban explorers out there that doesn't have the camera focused on his face most of the video
>>
Night Mind is pretty good.
he mostly explains Slenderman ARGs and some other stuff heres one of his vids
https://youtu.be/8B1sRPwK248
>>
That means I wont show more then fucker. I ain't much of a writefag considering I only have 3.
>>
>>17815948
Mr.Nightmare
>>
>be me; about 15-16
>still sleeps with my mum sometimes because of various different conditions and really bad hallucinations
>half asleep sometime in the early morning (around 5 maybe?) when i hear mum snoring
>though it doesnt really sound like snoring? it sounds..mechanical? like a small buzz?
>ignore it and try to go back to sleep
> cant ignore it bc god damned paranoia
>start thinking more on the sound; sounds like a wind-up toy
>sound is slowly getting louder as if it was at the end of the room and is walking toward the bed
>notice mum is not snoring anymore, i cant even feel her breathing
>winding sound it still getting louder, can now hear what sounds like small feet tapping against the floor with each wind
>closer
>closer still
>its almost here
>start to hyperventilate and try to sit up
>cant move
>not an inch
> everything is drowned out by the winding. cant even hear myself breathing anymore
>blood is running cold
>*tink*
>its hit the end of the bed
>close eyes and starts to tear up
>but the sound has stopped
>everything is still
>open your eyes
>something is staring at you right in the face, but blurry as if you had cross eyed
>shut eyes try to scream
>mouth is dry. cant make a sound.
>opens eyes again. it is now significantly lighter outside
>turn to see mum still alseep
>sit up and look around the room
>
>the room is empty.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.