[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoopy Subway Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1464225015502.png (92 KB, 348x325) Image search: [Google]
1464225015502.png
92 KB, 348x325
Have you ever seen something spoopy in subway, /x/?

>Be me/x/ican.
>Really late, went to a dissappointing party.
>Get on the CDMX Metro.
>Get into the next to last wagon, because horny faggots filled the last one, and this one was completely empty.
>Arriving to the next station, which I could swear was completely empty. (Also, this was super late, so maybe the metro entries were already closed)
>Two nuns get in.
>wat.jpg
>Just seeing them sends chills through my body.
>Can only see their back.
>Through other two stations they don't make a sound.
>Arrive to Coyoacan.
>Nothing.
>Just when the doors close, one of them starts to scream and violently hit her head against the wall.
>SHitinpants.gif
>The other one DOESNT DO ANYTHING-
>CAN SEE BLOOD IN THE WALL. (Also the crazy nun looked really young)
>Then starts screaming: "EL MUCHACHO, EL MUCHACHO" (The young one, the young one)
>cant
>Get down in the next station.
>be huffing and puffing.
>A policeman grabs me and tells me to get out, that was the last train.
>fuck. literally tens of miles away from home. dont have any money.

Maybe it was a prank.But I can't find a video of me in youtube, so, it was a very altruistic prank, or ghosts.
>>
>>17814668
das pretty spookie maen
>>
You should be grateful that there was nobody who could grope you, steal your shit or just stab you or shoot you.
Ghost are the least concern you should have when riding those.
>>
File: midnight-meat-train[1].jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
midnight-meat-train[1].jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
I always thought spoopy stuff SHOULD happen down there but... nah nothing.
>>
>>17814668
>fuck. literally tens of miles away from home. dont have any money.

So what did you do next?
>>
>>17814668
A guy comes into my Subway most days in the week.
He gets a footlong chiptole chicken flatbread with double cheese, extra bacon, and extra chorizo.
He's really fucking fat and justifies this to us on his accord by saying "oh this'll fill me up for the day now, I won't eat anything else"
it feels like I'm watching this man kill himself in slow motion
>>
>>17815334
This, please, tell us OP
>>
>>17814668
Spoopy, give moar
>>
>>17814886
Pretty much this.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_103510.jpg (21 KB, 348x325) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_103510.jpg
21 KB, 348x325
>>17814668
>>
10 clicks....
>>
>>17815357

A couple of times there's this massive glob of a man that has come in and ordered two loaded up melts from mine, along with two 2L soda and I just know in my heart that he eats it all by himself, maybe even in one sitting.
>>
I came here without reading the story cause of that Steins;Gate picture in OP. 10/10
>>
>>17817663
fuggin weeaboo
>>
Interesting, wonder wtf that was all about
>>
>>17814668
Thousands of people have died on Copilco
Just so you know
>>
>>17817765
Really? How come? I live in Miguel Angel de Quevedo since 96 and I never heard about someone dying inside the metro, maybe outside, but not inside, fucking B and that horrible purple line (los Reyes) those are where people get killed
>>
>>17817724
EL PSY CONGROO NIGGA
>>
File: 1435076463282.jpg (218 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1435076463282.jpg
218 KB, 800x600
>>17819019
t.le psychic kangaroo
>>
>>17817661
Haha wrong subway
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.