[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is called JD Casten, and I found him through his writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: implant.png (262 KB, 503x525) Image search: [Google]
implant.png
262 KB, 503x525
This guy is called JD Casten, and I found him through his writing on philosophy. His Facebook page seems a bit nutty, responding to his own posts, being willingly celibate, and having some creepy waifu dolls, but regardless, his writing is great.

I didn't really expect to see a bunch of conspiracy related stuff when I checked out his website. He claims that the US government implanted a 'two-way mind radio' into his brain against his will after waking up.
I'd usually disregard stuff like this as fiction, but he's documented a lot of his research.
Thought you'd be interested /x/
>>
>>17814213
does that pic show his head?
>>
i searched him on facebook. Nothing come
>>
It'd be useful if you provided a link to his FB or something, trying to find it and haven't found it yet, but I DO know that he does in fact exist, specifically in Eugene, Oregon, but I can't find his FB
>>
>>17817418 here
I found him, looked for him through his name instead of the "JD Casten", that's why I couldn't find him.
>>
>>17817469
link?
>>
link
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.