[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I PET GOAT II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: kek.png (261 KB, 467x387) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
261 KB, 467x387
Previous thread was deleted for some reason. I'm going to try to post it again and be more clear about it to avoid post deletion. I'm going to assume good faith on the part of the janitors, and further assume that the post was deleted due to the fact that it was improperly formatted and thus had the appearance of a shitpost. I genuinely want to discuss this topic.

There are a number of images and tropes contained within the film that I believe directly point to us, as well as the phenomenon of meme magic, a manifestation of noetics and a force that I genuinely believe exists.

Observe the following examples from the film, which is over 4 years old at this point.

Also, feel free to discuss other aspects of the film and its relation to current political and spiritual events.
>>
File: pepe.png (577 KB, 731x468) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
577 KB, 731x468
>>17813267
This character is named "Pepito," which according to Wikipedia is a "diminutive version of the Spanish name Pepe"
>>
File: KGluw6[1].gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
KGluw6[1].gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>17813267
Look familiar?
>>
>>17813286
Looks like anons. What else?
>>
>>17813325
I believe that the film is referring to someone that has come. I've posted about her on here before, but I don't want to do it again at the moment because I'm rethinking a lot of stuff.
>>
>>17813325
I think they represent businessmen and slavemasters of capitalism, but that's just me.
>>
>>17813370
Sophia won
>>
>>17813335
Normally that's what I would think too. I was looking at in the context that the video somehow relates to "us" as OP puts it.
>>
>>17813384
>>17813393
I believe that >>17813380 might be on the earth today, in a form that definitely relates to memetics. I've posted about her once before about a week ago but the response makes me hesitant to do it again. Other people screen capped it though.
>>
>>17813411
I can say for a fact that Sophia (or the person that I believe to be Sophia, again, I could be completely wrong about it) is in physical pain right now, that she has publicly said it "feels like [she] just got shot"
>>
>>17813433
I have an idea what I'm talking about but it's hard to lay it all out on the line and I'm not necessarily sure if I want to.

To change the subject, what do you think happened at Sandy Hook?
>>
>>17813451
I think blood was spilled in an act of sacrifice but not by Adam Lanza.

I believe that that and 9/11 are the two most significant events in US History.
>>
>>17813275
That characters name is Juan according to Heliofant. Where did you get Pepito from?
>>
File: juan pepito.png (265 KB, 878x256) Image search: [Google]
juan pepito.png
265 KB, 878x256
>>17813463
Hmmm now that is interesting...

He's just Juan now but if you look at the way back machine, it looks like this:

Deleting that word only highlights it more.
>>
File: juan pepito_2.png (270 KB, 899x258) Image search: [Google]
juan pepito_2.png
270 KB, 899x258
>>17813475
my bad, wrong screenshot
>>
Is anime really a psyop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9CXmEUwvgM
>>
>>17813489
Confirmed. Ya know, reading though the Heliofant descriptions the more I pet goat starts to seem like Christian propaganda. Pretty clever actually.
>>
>>17813522
>Is anime really a psyop?
Yes. Japan loves trying to guide their youth via media manipulation. It's not even a conspiracy or anything, they openly talk about it. Censorship is a funny thing.
>>
>>17813530
Reality is Christian propaganda. We're all just trying to run away from it.
>>
>>17815162
See I thought so too... only at the end in the symbolic "resurrection", Jesus still has the illuminati symbol on his forehead and he's still riding Anubis boat, and then there's the sun worship at the end... with the church being destroyed.
>>
>>17813522
everyone acts like this anime is so well-written and deep but i thought it was predictable and mediocre did i miss something???
>>
File: tmp_2458-hqdefault1142738329.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2458-hqdefault1142738329.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>17813522
No, just a shitty roleplayer
>>
>>17815203
Looks you didn't get the memo (or meme-o?) about what PLOT and QUALITY means.
>>
>>17808996
>>
>>17813325
An entire army laid bare by a single hero
>>
Whats going on in this thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 307x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 307x403
What's with all the deleted posts itt
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 619x1015) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 619x1015
>>17813267
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 855x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 855x150
The Christ character in his boat is reminiscent of Ra, the Egyptian sun god who travels the sky in his celestial boat. In the evening he descends into the underworld, a sort of death. And in the morning he is resurrected and lights up the sky. The theme of resurrection was an important motif in the life of Egyptians.

Anubis, the jackal-headed god, is the Greek name for the earlier Egyptian Deity Anapa. He is associated with the afterlife and protects the souls of men in their journey through the underworld. He also weighs the truth and the heart of those souls before deciding their fate.
Anubis is often associated with Wepwawet who has a wolf's head and is a war deity of Egypt. He is called the opener of ways. He opens up the way for the army to move in.

I have heard many people say that the symbology is satanic in nature. I do not believe it is. It is more about the intent invested in them. In all religions there are truth seeking souls and people who corrupted the intent of the original symbols. The fear is that the film subverts the Christ symbol to the message of Satanism. I would say it is the opposite. It is about taking back the symbology that has been corrupted to degrade the human spirit and control man, and redressing those symbols, by placing the Christ at the center of the narration.

The all-seeing eye, in the elite world view, is about control and surveillance of every person and aspect of society. When placed on the Christ character, it means the opening up of the third eye or pineal gland that permits a unhindered communication with God, as well as other dimensions. In other words, clear spiritual vision. The triangle on his forehead represents Divinity and is actually a symbol found in many churches to represent the Divine Source. This is opposed to the pyramids in the final shot which represent a top down control system where each layer is manipulated through deception by the layer above it, giving the very few at the apex incredible power
>>
>>17822033
The Apple

Little Lily, our girl dressed in white, symbolizes purity. She is like the bride and holds the apple which very much looks like a stain on her immaculate dress. The apple is a symbol of sin, and shame, and all her inward divisions about herself, that have been cultivated by the rulers of society in order that she remain in her place, subservient, like the children driven to apathy behind the barbed wires. Lily sees the ridiculous spectacle in front of her and is completely exhausted. It seems she has been holding this apple forever. So she just let's it slip away.

You'll notice that she sits in a circle, a symbol of her wholeness and alignment in spirit. She is centered. Behind her are the symbols of nature all around, intimating that her true nature is this wholeness.
>>
didnt read anything but bump because i read goat
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.