[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions That Don't Deserve a Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1464413150516-0.jpg (77 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
1464413150516-0.jpg
77 KB, 873x627
Ask questions here

Explain why some of you boys summon daemons? Doesn't that confirm the existence of hell, god, and Satan? Not even Christian

>pic unrelated
>>
>>17812479
It's called RP
>>
>>17812479
well just because demons exist, doesn't mean god necessarily has to exist. On a related note, I've never seen anyone summon an angel of any kind, why are the demons the only ones that talk to humans?
>>
>>17812504
*knocks on ur door*
hey it s me, succubus
>>
Why is everyone in this sub either autistic or schizophrenic?

I mean I'm retarded but not enough to believe in most of this crap
>>
>>17812684
Fuck I meant board, the autism is getting me too
>>
>>17812504
And half the threads on pol are rp too.
>>17812533
That's just there most recognizable names.
But other energy forces are alive and exist everywhere.
>>17812539
Only if you play that midnight game .
>>17812684
That's a lot of generalization there. That's like saying everyone on b is a creep
Or everyone on r9k is a loser beta virgin
Or everyone on pol is racist.

You can't say that. Your invalid.
>>
>>17812533
Please explain more
>>
>>17812687
The only thing getting to you is being boardsliding scum.

>>17812479
To my understanding most "demons" are rebranded gods from existing religions which Christianity smeared in its efforts to "save" the peoples who were conquered.
>>
Why is it not frowned upon when grays kidnap and sexually assault people? Yet if some human does it you call it a crime.
>>
>>17813026
>cause all humans crave the big grey cock.
>>
>>17812684
I don't trust you, but your the only one here I will give a (You) to.
>>
>>17812479
>daemons
Those are called familiars, not demons. Different things entirely.
>confirm the existence of hell
Absolutely not. Demons aren't just "hell natives."
>god
Fuck no. Hell can exist without god.
>Satan
Absolutely not. The only thing the existence of demons (not deamons) would imply is that there is a strongest among them, if that. Satan isn't even king of the demons in a lot of cultures.
>>
So when a scitzo is hearing things, can they perceive it as coming from a different room/behind a door? Or are they just only "in their heads"?
>>
>>17813752
The voice cloud symptom usually comes with a sense of location, but that location isn't often part of the physical world. Sometimes it is, but even in that case the location is virtual within meatspace.
>>
File: 1459829344584.jpg (962 KB, 1841x3681) Image search: [Google]
1459829344584.jpg
962 KB, 1841x3681
What would an /x/ style Civ Thread look like?
>>
>>17813858
Because his dad didn't love him, and he managed to survive.
>>
>>17812479
That's a pretty nice Chimera you got there.
You play much 40k?
>>
demons or daemons and Angela are just blanket terms for these beings from different planes of existence

I believe extra dimensional

and no it doesn't necessarily confirm God and heaven hell and Satan and all that. many people view the summoning in that way though

but they're dumb . a lot of occult shit is dumb and a lot of it isn't it's all how you perceive it and what you choose to believe
>>
>>17812479
OP, this could have been a useful thread, were it not for your religious trollbait. Let this one die.
>>
>>17815522
That's a helhound you heretic
>>
File: 1456705581490.jpg (28 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
1456705581490.jpg
28 KB, 600x547
What happened to Ez Zed's trip back to the Rubies? Did he and his dad encounter anything or was it just a hoax?
>>
>>17812533

Angels are channeled.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.