[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DolinaKwiatówTV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: DKTV.jpg (66 KB, 960x928) Image search: [Google]
DKTV.jpg
66 KB, 960x928
Flower Valley TV thread?

facebook DOT com SLASH dolinakwiatowtv
>>
>>17811682
>le creepy "children's" show #2525
no thanks
>>
>>17811698
Basically this.

facebook com /halciion -here is profile of the autor of both of those shows

See her another page - .facebook com /Duchologia/ - the style is the same.

It's just another so much alternative artist who now tries to make money from selling random shit from those shows and basically no one cares after 3 years about it.
>>
>>17811739
But I still care...

Anyway, how do you know that's the author of the show?
>>
This look like kranya grzybow tv
>>
>>17812011
Does it?
>>
Polishfag reporting in. I can translate these pictures, if anybody's still interested.
>>
>>17812150
>DolinaKwiatów
Yes, please, I am interested.
>>
Last one.
>>
Another good Polish man here. This is a shitty art project, just like kraina grzybów and poradnik usmiechu. Basically artists who can't create anything unique so they just go for "lol so randumb mindfuck" type of art
>>
>>17812158
>>17811682
First image:

Dear readers,

if you are at least a bit like me, then you also can't wait for the further adventures of smart Justynka and Melchior the Rabbit in the amazing Flower Valley TV.
We've got excellent news for you - starting tomorrow, you'll be able to track their adventures in a new magazine!
>>
>>17812188
>>17812137
Second one:

Although Melchior didn't know, that Justynka knows a secret place, when you can pick lotsofflowers and she's going to secretly go there, to outsmart the big-headed rabbit.
>>
>>17812201
>>17812158

LOTSOFFLOWERS AND WILDHORSE

part 2

In a life of every rabbit there comes a time, when it has to pick a lot of flowers. "I have to pick a lot of flowers" - thought Melchior.
"Are you going to pick lotsofflowers?" - asked Justynka from another room. - "Could you pick some lotsofflowers for me as well?".
Melchior could, or even had to, because a time like that came.
>>
>>17812201
There should be "where" instead of "when", sorry about that.
Going to translate the last image in a moment.
>>
>>17812219
>>17812163
Melchior is searching and searching and he can't find them. "I'm searching and searching and I can't find them" - thought the Rabbit. Lotsofflowers are nowhere to be found - even by the dirt road. Even by the dirt road...
>>
Thank you, Polishfriend.
>>
>>17811915
She and some of the other people associated with it were eventually found by people from some forum and group about kraina grzybów.

The whole thing looked like that - they created the first episode of smile guide as sort of experiment. It became quite popular and the created second episode some time after that. The whole thing looked promising and interesting, that it had interesting world and story to tell. But it took very long time for them to make third episode, they made preview of it which later got deleted, after that preview they got into quarrel and the group fallen apart. In meantime they opened shop with shirts with characters from smile guide among other things. They banned a lot of people and deleted even more comments of people who criticized opening that shop and even of the people who were simply surprised by that or found it strange. Not very nice or pleasant thing to make. .After falling apart the whole page was dead for months without any new content, thought they eventually started posting again and made fourth episode. It had visible difference in style, it has also became apparent that series doesn't have any coherent story, they are literally throwing in random things. There was screenshot which was supposedly from authors secret facebook group, in which one of them admitted that the first two episodes were done in similar manner. I'm don't think what they are planning with that flower valley, it is probably reboot of smile guide, but the chances of success are slim, people won't buy same shit second time again.
>>
Hey - just to make things clear - I'm *not* the person behind Dolina Kwiatow and Kraina Grzybow. Duchologia is my only page.
>>
Duchologia is similar because it literally posts old pictures and movies. A lot have been discovered about authors, but more than half of it was rumors and people adding their own assumptions to the little data they did obtain. As with many rumors with time they have been accepted as hard truth. I have been there every step of the way since almost the very beggining, KG still has a great following which lately expanded to russia and latin america with various youtubers from there posting videos about it. Just look at the latest comments on videos. 5th episode was featured as number one on Vsauce's halloween playlist and some guy from US just made a SECOND video game about KG. It's still going strong whether you like it or not.
>>
>>17813926
But do you know him? I saw a comment from Wiktor something, I forget it now but it's the same name that was in a Polish art magazine that mentioned KGTV. (Also, can you prove you're halciion?)
>>
New pic. Maggie has been in each image, and she gets progressively closer each time.

I don't think Flower Valley TV is a new series, I think it's going to be the theme of the next episode.
>>
>>17815994
I don't really know how to prove it - I came across this thread by accident because I'm looking for updates on my book (which is called Duchologia as well) and this link popped up.
I know the authors of KGTV (I wrote about them a couple years ago in Dwutygodnik magazine - you can find it online, "Sezon grzybowy") but I promised I will keep their identity confidential.
>>
>>17812874
and I already wondered, where the 6th episode was, because some anon concluded it from a color scheme she used.
>>
File: 1463262855744.jpg (74 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1463262855744.jpg
74 KB, 601x595
https://www.youtube.com/user/krainagrzybowtv

KrainaGrzybowTV. Does Flower Valley have something to do with KrainaGrzybow or is it just really similar?
>>
New pic every day so far.

>>17818565
Yes, the KGTV facebook page originally shared the link for the Flower Valley facebook page. It's probably a teaser for the next KGTV video.
>>
>>17818181
>I don't really know how to prove it
How about... a few posts back on Duchologia you posted a sad face
>;___;
To prove it's you, either add or remove a _

Why do you post so many old photos from 1992? Is it related to your book? What's it about?
>>
there's a new picture :O
some shit is going down tomorrow
>>
>>17815994
He is called Wiktor Kołowiecki and he writes articles about dank memes http://www.kulturaihistoria.umcs.lublin.pl/archives/3637
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.