[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4224 Doctors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Spetz.gif (31 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
Spetz.gif
31 KB, 186x186
The main site is back up and running at: http://4224doctors.blogspot.com
The former site was hacked and is at: http://42doctors.blogspot.com
(Your name is "Dan" unless you want to visit Reddit.)

A complete Reddit thread in which 4chan raided regarding the site is here: /r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/

>The basic gist of the information:
11BX-1371 is the evolution of a terrorist threat. In the encoded video it directs the viewer to "Join Us" on several levels, some subliminal some plainly. There are three geo-locators in their first material regarding where to find them and thus join them. Hidden in a sabotaged data cipher revolving around Enigma machines is the gadget they want the world to know about, the rabbit's foot. It's a reference to MI3 and is a biological weaponized virus. The clarity of their first message became apparent when they released 11BX-1643 to a internet gaming cafe called SkillZone. Effectively saying with their second message: "We have the skills to use our gadget." The attack time frame as painted crystal clear with 1643 is around Christmas before 2024 some time. As 1643 and the red room of both the white house, gold house, all combine through symbolic cryptography to conclude what the experts have been saying. What's more is that 1643 is the very year that Christmas Island was discovered. The organization behind these propaganda materials is none other than the Christian Underground Church terror network, an exclusive secret society for the better part of 80 years. The videos were designed to usher the brilliant, capable of understanding their message into their organization - effectively receiving the promised antivirus and avoiding the plague they've designed with their assistance.
>>
Gayest shit ive ever read in my life

Saged
>>
File: ArmyOfDans.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ArmyOfDans.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1200
>>17811106
nice job saging the thread, summer fag.
>>
>>17811106
>gayest shit I've ever read
You haven't been on /x/ long have you
>>
>>17811146
Only a Summer fag calls summer fags summerfags, summer fag.
>>
This isn't real.

There are Christians 'in the catacombs' so to speak, but they are the opposite of violent , they're good people in the lords service.
>>
>>17811947
found the christian
>>
>>17811146
Oh look Anonymous fag thinking He can change the world using LOIC and some other script kiddies' tools
>>
>>17812138
found the faggot
>>
>>17811052
Someone is shilling this shit. I mean, not that it's surprising, ARG shills on /x/ are the norm.
>>17814627
>>
>>17811052
>Doctors
batman
>>
>>17815683
Bitch, please.
>>
>>17812113
I know of the groups the anon you're replying to is speaking of. They really arent all that hidden either. Which is why people like me that dont follow religion know about them. Feel free to pretend they dont exist though. Im sure it helps you sleep at night.
>>
Cool, how do I join?
>>
Bump for awareness purpose.
I find this intresting.
>>
so wheres the video?
>>
>>17818294
Well is your name Dan?
>>
>>17818448
No, this spoopy sekrit christian club.
>>
>>17818459
someone should put you on the feds pending investigation list....
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.