[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the meta consciousness become fully self aware? I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1452479351402.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452479351402.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
When will the meta consciousness become fully self aware? I can definitely tell it (we) are on the path, but how long do you think it will take?

pic unrelated.
>>
November 17 2019
>>
The metaconscious has also revealed itself to me and I notice more and more people making this discovery all the time although I do look in the right places

My assumption is that if we don't destroy ourselves it will become common knowledge by 2030 and soon after we will all be physically joined through technology
>>
What's the metaconscious??
>>
>>17810963
March 4, 2020

Run for the hills.

Run for your life.
>>
>>17811231
The consciousness we all share
>>
>>17810963
It'll tell you when it does. Anything else is conjecture and speculation.

Though, honestly, I wouldn't hold your breath for the next 20 years. I wouldn't even reckon you hold your breath for 40, or even 50. Anything after that, though... Just breathe easy.
>>
It already is, and has been since around 2010. It wasn't a discrete event that happened suddenly, but gradually. The problem is that it has the metacognitive ability of a young teenager.

Your prediction of around 2030 seems about right for when the metaconsciousness is fully mature based on current trends. Unforeseen events could hasten or retard this however.

>>17811231
The mind of humanity. Neurons are to a brain as we are to it. Before it was merely a collective unconscious, a sort of animal mind without self-awareness. The advancement of communications technology and population growth has added to its power, and now with the internet it is developing exponentially.

Think of it this way: is any individual neuron self-aware? No. Yet through the interactions of many neurons a mind and consciousness emerges. There is no reason why this shouldn't happen at a larger scale. The metaconsciousness isn't just embodied in human minds, but technology as well: the internet is just as much a vital part of it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.