[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 736x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 736x628
So Ive been doing research on summoning demons and I've been doing everything right but have only experienced minor events such as hearing voices and feeling something grab my shoulder while playing the auija board. It turns out demons like sacrifices from what I've read. It just so turns out my ancestors were Spartans and we have a helmet sitting in our front room. Would destroying this helmet please the demon and potentially give me a experience worth remembering or is there a better way? I really would rather not but I'm desperate right now. Anybody with experience with this sort of thing would be great.
>>
I would say yes, but ghosts arent real.
anyway dont destroy a fucking family artifact asshole
>>
>demons like sacrifices from what I've read
No.
>Would destroying this helmet please the demon
No.
>>
>>17810470
I know what I felt when that demon grabbed my shoulder anon. I wasn't under the influence of anything when I felt it and I slept well that night. In a firm believer and it's the only reason I'm even considering doing something like this.
>>
>>17810476
No I got it man, believe what you want, but destroying something built by such a great people who did so much for western culture is disrespectful, hell sell the thing, dontt destroy it.

By the way the spartans didn't believe in an afterlife
>>
>>17810482
I'm not a Spartan though.
>>
>>17810482
The current generation of my family lives in America.
>>
there are no demons, only sad lonely wizards who want to fondle your balls and live through you, enabling your sad fantasy of being a summoner of powerful being
If you give into them you'll become a demon, a slave to REAL satanists who were doing this before you were born
>>
>>17810473
How do you know?
>>
>>17810489
Yeah..ok? I never said you shouldt believe in gheists because spartans didnt, more so I was implying there shouldnt be a connection between spartan culture an the paranormal.
>>
>>17810490
What do you mean? Where would they draw their power from if there was no such thing as demons or anything similer?
>>
>>17810496
The reason it came to mind is because it's basically the most valuable item I could physically offer. I actually don't know much about Spartan culture in general.
>>
I also have a question:
I've physically lost the ability to cum while fucking girls.
I can still cum, I do it when I masturbate, and I'm super horny while fucking women, but I NEVER cum.
I've rubbed my dick raw on the inside of vaginas, my record before giving up is about five hours, although there was a short break in between, for health reasons and such.

What would happen if a succubus tried to get my semen?
Would it just be ad perpetuum?
>>
>>17810492
I've read enough.
>>17810498
He doesn't know.
>>
>>17810498
Idunno, maybe military tactics and incredibly harsh training regimens, you dumb fuck
>>
>>17810513
What? You've honestly lost me.
>>
>>17810513
ey im gonna seperate myself from this, I am the first commenter and this is not me, this nigga got it twisted on what you were replying too
>>
>>17810524
>>17810527
Oh shit I thought you were talking about the romans
nevermind, I'm the dumb fuck
>>
>>17810498
What are you talking about?
Before there were humans, there were no devils.
Or as Guru Nanak eloquently puts it:
before there was a creation (world) there was no heaven or hell, nor any being to exist within or dwell there (as no one had any punishment or reward due to there being no incarnation.)

PLUS

You can basically read about it yourself how a bunch of satanists made up a lot of crap to get lots of money fame and respect, and make people obey them no matter what.

Demons don't exist, People do!
>>
>>17810464
>lineage documente a long time to ancient spartans
>even keep a ancient spartan helmetas a reminder
>come home one day
>see your retarded neet son is trying to wreck the helmet in attempts to summon a succubus to suck his virgin dick
You are failure son, also seek help you retard
>>
>>17810556
It's my helmet anon? I would go about "wacking it" if I decided to sacrifice it but obviously reading this thread I can see that's not necessarily what I need to do. It was just a thought I had

>>17810534
So what's your point? I need to find one of these people in real life? Where would I start?
>>
>>17810464
>Summoning
Just order them to...
>>
>>17810594
I've read about this and I get conflicting advice. I'm told it's disrespectful by some and the best way by others. I tried the kind way and that's when I felt the hand on my shoulder and I gave up. I really shouldn't have but that was truly my first experience with this sort of thing. I was severely caught off guard.
>>
>>17810597
Then you don't have the strong back to support those wings.
Listen, "Alphas", Truly Alphas have no fear to show you back. If you want to command then work your back you must.
Obviously, Alphas can die, lose, be forgotten.
So be quite sure about what you really want to do
>>
Devil: Deceiver
Demon: Good spirit
>>
>>17810608
I'm trying to use it to help me find somebody although I don't even know if it's possible I thought I might ask here. What would I need to do to talk with a demon to aid me? I've literally got nothing of value to sacrifice besides what the helmet. Everything else is basically limited to basic items anybody could get with a decent paying job.
>>
>>17810592
>It's my helmet anon?
And Palmyra is on ISIS territory, so what.
>>
>>17810630
>What would I need to do to talk with a "Person" to aid me?
Well, It depends of a lot of things.
Also
Do you have a religion?
>>
>>17810648
Not really, I guess the closest would be Christianity.
>>
>>17810663
Well, you can always ask for a messenger. But,...
Do what your organization suggest you to but don't hurt
>>
First take a picture of the helmet and prove it's authenticity because I think you're full of shit, secondly stop being an angsty teenager that "summons demons" because demons don't exist.
>>
>>17810675
Why are you even here if you don't believe?
>>
>>17810683
So you admit you made it all up and you don't have an actual spartan's helmet? Because if you did it would be worth quite a lot of money and you wouldn't be trying to destroy it to "summon demons"
>>
>>17810464
You are one dump fuck, OP. Seriously.

Read this book before summing random beings:http://www.eso-garden.com/specials/modern_magick.pdf
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 720x480
>>17810675
I'm at work but lucky I thought this would come up.

>>17810697
Do you have any actual experience doing any of this?
>>
>>17810464
>So Ive been doing research on summoning demons and I've been doing everything right

What metal did you use for the seal? Did you perform the evocation at the proper time?
>>
>>17810723
I didn't think I needed one as long as I could contact them and had protection from them. I pretty much assumed they were in control at that point. Does it actually do anything in your experience?
>>
>>17810730

Of course. The closer you follow the proper protocol, the more likely your success. It sounds like you didn't put much effort into this at all and got out of it pretty much what you put into it.
>>
>>17810723
I performed it somewhere in between 3-4am when I actually felt the pressure on my shoulder.
>>
I feel like if it's an ancestral helmet your ancestors wouldn't like you sacrificing it to some spirit. Maybe give it some food or a chicken or somthing.
>>
>>17810710
Yes. Just read the book and follow it's instructions. You can read other books if you want, but this is a great starting point for a beginner.
>>
>>17810737
Speaking of which, which demon did you actually try to summon?
>>
>>17810735
That's the thing though I don't know if I'm doing anything properly because everyone seems have different ways of doing things. That's why I'm asking if anybody here actually has experience doing it. I was referred to the angelfire websight and I pretty much did it their way.
>>
>>17810742
I was told Azazel is a friendly demon so that's who I tried but I actually have no experience so I wouldn't know if that's actually true.
>>
>>17810747
>no experience
>tries to summon azazel
You're going to get rekt m8.
>>
>>17810742
See, this is the link I was given on him and I guessed that was my best bet.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.html
>>
>>17810747
>Azazel
>friendly

kek did some troll at an occult site tell you that? Azazel is a superior demon, anon. You should refrain from approaching him and his peers until you know what the fuck you're actually doing.
>>
>>17810737

Was that the correct time for that particular demon or was it just convenient for you?

>>17810743

That's because your asking advice from twelve-year-olds on 4chan, dude. What the actual fuck do you expect?

Best protocol is here:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm

Look for the work of Jake Stratton-Kent. Read all you can on the old Goetic tradition. There's a metric fuckton of very high quality work available to you.

>I was referred to the angelfire websight and I pretty much did it their way.

And, lo, we've found your problem.
>>
>>17810753
>Joy of satan

Should have figured. Is this your first day on the internet anon. Don't you know that you should take biased articles with a grain of salt? Seriously read my book or pick any book on starting occultism before you dig yourself any deeper.
>>
>>17810763
I was probably trolled then, I was told Azazel is one of mans best allies and is the "teacher" of man and works with many people on a regular basis. He's supposedly very close to Satan and Yahweh. I remember being told that Satan and Lucifer aren't the same as well.
>>
>>17810771
Before I read any of this do you actually know for a fact that it will work do to experience and will it tell me how to actually summon a demon?
>>
>>17810780
>Before I read any of this do you actually know for a fact that it will work do to experience and will it tell me how to actually summon a demon?

I don't truck with demons. I've worked with them, when they show up unexpectedly, but haven't sought them. However, my teacher worked extensively with the Goetia, as did a good friend, and I have other trusted reports that it does in fact work.

I'd start building up some basic ritual skills in advance, though, like daily practice of the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
>>
>>17810780

And, really, if reading a book is too much effort for you, you should be looking for some other hobby.
>>
>>17810774
You pretty much described Orobas, not Azazel.
>>
>>17810789
The only reason I'm resorting to demons is because I'm not even sure it's possible to summon anything heavenly and I highly doubt anything that used to be human and remained on earth for whatever reason would have hardly any power at all. What's goetia?
>>
>>17810789
Never mind I looked up the basic definition. I guess I'll read your thing because it's really the only progressive thing I could find so far in this thread.
>>
>>17810807
>The only reason I'm resorting to demons is because I'm not even sure it's possible to summon anything heavenly

Incorrect:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm

Then there's John Dee's system of Enochian magic, also known as angelic magic.

>>17810827

Good. The Goetia, also called the "Lemegeton", is probably the most coherent of the demonic grimoires.
>>
>>17810771

>I was referred to the angelfire websight and I pretty much did it their way.

What's wrong with their invocation method? I've heard there's a couple of successes using their methods, not as many as evocation everywhere else but Still. Enlighten me anon
>>
>>17811326
What's angelfire?
>>
>>17810710
Melt it into a segal and wear it around your neck.
>>
>>17810464
Just ask him/her
>>
>>17812467
Not him but what?
>>
>>17812457
It's the name of a website for the Joy of Satan group or whatever the hell they are. They've got a LOT of interesting information about goetia and demons and on Satanism in general, even if it IS a bit biased
>>
>>17810805
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/conjuring_spells/14564/page.html
Not him, but does this look like a solid article for summoning Orobas? Looks simple enough, albeit with no instructions for banishing. But he'll be friendly so that's fine r-right
>>
>>17813527
I've worked Orobas, if you have any questions about him. I can't recommend him enough.
>>
>>17813654
What was it like, your first time summoning him
>>
>>17813654
He possessed me, worked out a contract with himself on my behalf, and stabbed me in the thumb. He's normally a pretty nice guy but I fucked up the summoning and you can't afford fuck-ups with demons. We're been good friends ever since, and he's helped me a lot.

I'm not sure the spell linked above is the best idea, but I don't know enough about how thinks work to tell you that's true or not. Make sure you know how to banish before you summon - there's an old occult maxim, "Never call up what you can't put down."
>>
Test
>>
>>17813697
How did you fuck up the summoning?

>stabbed me in the thumb
Wait aren't you the anon from the other thread
>>
>>17813725
> How did you fuck up the summoning?

I wanted to communicate with him via tarot, so I left one of my tarot cards outside the protective circle while keeping the deck inside with me. Apparently that was enough for him to get inside with me.

> Wait aren't you the anon from the other thread
Yep, I'm "OP" from the Goetia Threads. Since I'm not actually OP in this thread I used my magical motto instead. I'm not tripping outside of threads related to summon, though, to be clear.
>>
>>17810496
A long time has passed since the object was made, and it might have been "infected" during the mean time.
>>
>>17811326
>I've heard there's a couple of successes using their methods

In what way are these claims credible?
>>
>>17814172

>In what way are these claims credible?
In the same ways that ANY claims of summoning are credible, I've honestly no idea
>>
>>17814183

This is what comes from a lack of discernment. Addressing that is going to be your first step.
>>
>>17814183
I've never seen a single claim on /x/ I felt was entirely credible. You have to have a sense of fun and try and be as honest as possible about what you experience. Just by clicking /x/ instead of /sci/ you have to accept that your standards of evidence are lower. I don't understand why it's hard to accept that.
>>
>>17814380
>I've never seen a single claim on /x/ I felt was entirely credible.

You have to know what is credible first. That requires knowledge and experience.
>>
>>17814389
What experience, exactly, allows me to determine what's credible in threads about aliens and conspiracies and skinwalkers? All I can say is what lines up with my own experience, but I know my experience is incredible prone to manipulation and suggestion. So while I'm on /x/ I try and reserve judgement and be polite, regardless of how crazy I think a given poster is. Like, I have first-hand experience with demons but it would be incredibly stupid and presumptive of me to go into an alien thread and claim that aliens are just demons. Likewise, unless I have evidence that will convince /sci/ I don't dismiss anyone out of hand.
>>
>>17814399
>What experience, exactly, allows me to determine what's credible in threads about aliens and conspiracies and skinwalkers?

How is this relevant? We are discussing Goetic evocation. It's an actual thing. There is a long tradition of people doing it and there are people still practicing today. Some of us have either practiced in this tradition or have credible testimony from credible witnesses.

With the relevant knowledge and experience, you could recognize such people, even in this little snake pit.
>>
File: Mozart summon.jpg (551 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
Mozart summon.jpg
551 KB, 1456x2592
>>17813654
>>17813697
How do you summon him properly/know how to banish properly?

What are some good types of questions to prepare beforehand?
>>
>>17814856
That's fair. I acknowledge I'm a novice and there's a lot I don't know. I categorically refuse to disrespect the experience of others because, frankly, my own experience is hard even for me to believe. Yeah, I'm pretty traditional as summoners go, but who's to say that some asshole on Angelfire isn't the next John Dee and we're watching the birth of a new magickal tradition? There are totally people who discredit themselves in my eyes but I'm not going to spit venom in their face for it. Better to make friends than enemies.

>>17814926
Read the Illustrated Goetia for how to evoke on a budget. Before that, read Modern Magick by Daniel Craig until you can do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram by heart. It's literally the most basic ritual in the Golden Dawn tradition and every occultist should know it backward and forwards. Experienced people are trying to adapt it to other traditions but novices like us should stick to the traditional Kabalistic version until we can tell the difference between success and failure.
>>
>>17814956
>who's to say that some asshole on Angelfire isn't the next John Dee

I don't like gambling. I use reason and insight to find the best information and the most successful practitioners I can.
>>
>>17810476
You're right to call it a demon because that is what it is. I would read your Bible or download Bible Sword or Blue Letter Bible. Once you've involved yourself with these things its nearly impossible to get away from it.
>>
>>17815109
OK. I don't claim to have much of either of those so I'm just nice. It's worked out well for me.
>>
Alrighty... In my opinion demons don't like nine foot circles and names of enemy gods.

All you need to do is take a bath, then get the candles, herbs, and time right for the demon. Then print or draw the sigil. Then what you need to do is say a prayer to satan. Going through satan will give you the best chances.

Don't do the circles and shit.

Sure... go for Orobas if you want...

Now, the demons help, but the main lesson that I think we need to learn is how to empower our own souls. After our bioelectricity increases, we can do things without the help of the demons on a consistent basis.

Clean your aura on a regular basis, spin chakras, open the soul, and etc.
>>
>>17810464
Don't destroy the helmet anon.

That thing is priceless.

Do more research
>>
>>17814380
Hello, I would like to discuss summoning with you if you don't mind. I made a thread yesterday about summoning sitri that you might have commented on. I have a lot of questions and would appreciate your insight. Let me know if you'd be willing to talk
>>
>>17815277
Yeah, email me at [email protected]
>>
>>17810464
What kind of helmet is this anyway?
Is it a modern helmet or something from an earlier century?

Also trying to summon demons is stupid.
I thought you greeks would now better.
>>
>>17815756
The Pentagram of Solomon, that one amulet thing to wear around your neck. What should it be made of? I know the grimoires say metal and to etch the sigil of who you're summoning should be engraved on the other side but does it have to be metal or can it be another material?
>>
>>17817689
Since we are on the topic of demons. Are there demons who are subtle when it comes to terrorizing a person? I wake up with scratches sometime and marks around my neck. I also see shadows in the corner and on the occasion feel great fear while in my room.
>>
>>17817689
Didn't mean to reply to you my bad>>17818516
>>
File: 30summ.jpg (44 KB, 463x579) Image search: [Google]
30summ.jpg
44 KB, 463x579
>>
>>17818516
There's nothing subtle about that unless you have animals in your house that could be responsible.
>>
File: 7329478283947.jpg (9 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
7329478283947.jpg
9 KB, 239x211
>>17810464
You're really going to break a family artifact for some demon?

What a fucking moron
>>
File: Think for me.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Think for me.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>>17818724
If I destroy my sword, then the war will end and peace will return to the land?

hmm...
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.