[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to remove a curse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: invokingbanishing.jpg (32 KB, 460x225) Image search: [Google]
invokingbanishing.jpg
32 KB, 460x225
My family is cursed starting with my father. It has passed down to me. I think it's entropy based and cancels out abundance. Like a warped version of Even Steven, whenever we seem to approach prosperity things happen completely out of our control to bring us back to square one.

This is now happening to me in all facets of my life, from friendships and relationships (can have a s.o. but no friends, or a friend but s.o. will leave on some opportunity unrelated to myself). To careers (follows the exact same pattern as my father, something unforeseen happens to the company i work for), to finances (things will break and accidents will occur whenever we have disposable income)

Recently I have gotten a one up and managed to secure a husband whom I love and a child. I'm also pregnant again so I'm worried that if I am cursed, I will miscarry this child or my firstborn whom I consider the light of my world will meet some unfortunate end before my second is born.

Is there a way to remove this? I am growing more and more paranoid with every passing day, I have so much trouble sleeping that even my medications can't keep me from feeling terror as I fall asleep.

Even if it's just a placebo effect I imagine it would help greatly. I googled it but I want to know from anyone here who might know what would be the best method to remove this?
>>
Bumping this.
>>
>>17809901
That's kind of you, thank you!
>>
>>17809874
I dont know if I can but will try to help, but I hope this is true or it will be reversed

need backstory
>>
>>17809874

Stop selling your kids to Jews.
>>
worship the TRUTH (sat nam) and believe in everlasting compassion and mercy that you will be saved
the heavenly, divine and enlightened beings such as Buddha and Jesus love and care for you x
>>
>>17809937
I don't really know the specifics, I don't know how far it goes back, but I do know that my father had a shady past before he settled down. It's possible that he might of stepped on some toes in his youth particularly when he was in Cyprus as a peacekeeper.
>>
>>17809963
First name? also you don't seem to be curse you just seem to have an absence of luck.
>>
>>17810029
And how does one gain more "luck" ?
>>
>>17810094
worship god do good. that is karma.
pray for forgiveness. that is the gospel.
>>
>>17810094
Could give you some sort of blessing but gonna need a 1st name. I doubt you'll post it or someone will post another name or If this story is remotely true.
>>
>>17810134
idiot. it is not the name which is blessed, but the soul which is nameless.
>>
>>17810134
if you could not bless before, how wpuld you bless after.
did the buddha say give me your name and i will give you a blessing?
nay, he said compassion to All Beings.
and was he not much wiser than you. leave it to the one who can bless without knowing the name i.e. by knowing the spirit
>>
>>17810142
>did the buddha say give me your name and i will give you a blessing?
Youre touching a lot closer to the truth with this than you think.
>>
>>17809874
to the one who wishes freedom, do not give up hope.
thus saith God, captives can be taken from the strong, i will contend with those that contend with you, and your children i shall save. i will make your oppressor eat their own flesh and drunk on their own blood as if on wine.
>>
>>17810154
the truth is buddha knew person more completely than a name, he knew their karmas and past lives and innermost thoughts. nothing was hidden before the gaze of the buddha. when he desired lo! compassion to all sentient beings. his presence was blessing for all.
>>
>>17810154
why are you telling me,? why don't you tell the buddha? i am sure he would like to know what it is you're not sharing
>>
It's your destiny, some people are born poor, some are born ill and some are born as slaves. Life is cruel.

are you Aquarius or Pisces by any chance?
>>
some people were bought by god as his firstborn children. to them do i call. they are from every nation and tribe.
>>
>>17809874
Use a purging stone
>>
>>17810193
you foul satanist.
have you no heart?
you are cruel and a slave to wit.
for some this heaven and hell. for the rest this is just it.
>>
Start by cleaning your aura every day. This will lessen the chances of misfortune, sickness, bad people and energy and etc.

Do this by holding a bright white light all over your body for a minute

Then, you will need to focus on each chakra being illuminated by the white light until they are like small suns.

After this, you will need to enter a trance... there are many ways, but I like to breathe in 6 seconds, hold 6 and then breath out 6 seconds while closing my eyes and picturing myself walk up a ladder. Then I climb up very high and drop off. When I feel my surroundings quiet, then I imagine my light body and aura and cut all the cords coming off of it, except for the silver cord at my navel.

Clean your aura for about a week and then do the meditation to clear attachments to your aura.

If that doesn't work, then you need to say a prayer to Father Satan.
>>
>>17810208
you disgusting creature.
you are poverty and you cause suffering
>>
>>17810208
you are a blot and a stain. the world will pass your corpse. no one will stop or turn back, rather they will celebrate.
you dare be so rude to the children of the lord? you met the children but not the father
>>
>>17809874
Did you even consider if you deserve a child/children? Or is it 'your duty and role as a female'?
>>
>>17810309
did you even consider if you deserve free will? or is it your duty and role as a satanist?
>>
>>17810312
Did you consider your post worth posting? Or is it your duty and role as a retard?
>>
The best way to remove a curse is seek medical help for your mental illness.
>>
>>17810318
did you consider your post? or are you just a satanist?

>>17810323
worship god then you will be healed. promise.
>>
>>17810345
ur mum. any mod can see theres more than 1 ip doing multiple posts in multiple threads.
>>
So, I'll be completely honest for a moment. When I was younger, I thought my family was cursed, too. The men tended to die many years before the women, and the women were prone to mental illness. Then, as I grew up, I realized my male relatives had jobs that had been high risk and could lead to death for a multitude of reasons - like they were military, or drug dealers, or worked with farm equipment and chemicals and so on, and probably would have had the same mental illnesses as the women if they had lived long enough to show the symptoms. These men and women married people that felt familiar to them, so that only continued the cycle when they had children.

What I'm saying is to relax and don't become a self-fufilling prophecy. If you're pregnant, the worst thing for you to do is stress. Kick back with a cup of decaf tea and wait it out. You'll be fine. You'll see. It's not a curse, it's just life.
>>
Fucking. Women.

You think your father obtained a curse and passed it down to you, so what do you do? Breed.

You sound like most people in the working class paradigm, I suppose that means everyones cursed .

Forget all this curse shit and focus on being an excellent parent. Relocate to somewhere that has everything you need in abundance and ample employment opportunities and get into it.

TL;DR: curses are actually being a regular jagoff, make better decisions and plan thoroughly for your families future.

If curses are real you may have condemned your kid/s... that was stupid.

Of course, if any paranormal shit happens, document it with irrefutable evidence and claim prize money. Develop drug habit and lose it all.
Curse - 127
Dozy tart - 0
>>
>>17810350
Yeah but you're posting really stupid shit. Yahweh is fucking weak.
>>
sorry OP i feel bad for you
>>
>>17809874
There is a lot of videos on youtube for that.

Also this might help

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/six-steps-to-breaking-a-generational-curse/

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/prayer-to-break-a-generational-curse/

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/testimony-generational-curse/

Haven't personally read them, but the other articles on the site I found to be informative at least.Good luck too you. I'll pray for you
>>
>>17809874
You aren't cursed, stop thinking you are

the power of belief is a strong tool, don't empower your belief in some curse. if you keep believing you're cursed, then In a sense you are,

but you aren't.
get what I'm saying? really think about it
then realize you aren't cursed and completely forget about it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.