[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok define the concept of god, the devil and everything around.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 27
File: zaEP10t.jpg (41 KB, 800x703) Image search: [Google]
zaEP10t.jpg
41 KB, 800x703
Ok define the concept of god, the devil and everything around. Educate me /x u got like the coolest letter of all the threads so i am expecting some real deep shit
>>
>>17809542
god => right, positive
devil => left, negative
>>
File: IWa0F1R.jpg (54 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
IWa0F1R.jpg
54 KB, 600x400
Bump this shit like Funky 70s music
>>
>>17809548
What about all the stuff around and the deep shit ?
>>
>>17809542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BQSqHrU7ns
>>
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.
>>
>>17809569
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BQSqHrU7ns
Preach Preach
>>
>>17809581
>posted 2 minutes ago

Oh, so you're just an underage faggot with no attention span. Why even make a thread if you're this fucking retarded?
>>
File: ez0wt0e.jpg (22 KB, 717x942) Image search: [Google]
ez0wt0e.jpg
22 KB, 717x942
>>17809594
I asked for your definition not his :)
Here have a funny cat picture
>>
File: 1459356456868.png (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459356456868.png
92 KB, 400x400
>>17809605
>:)
>removed your namefagging
>imgur filename of a meme cat
>expecting some bite sized answer to a question that's been asked since the dawn of time
You have to go back faggot.
>>
>>17809613
Dude not looking for a flame war haha yea it is a imgur pic , thats a funny pic embrace it ! And haven't been on 4chan for a while so sue me anon
>>
>>17809613
we all got different perspectives on the topic so enlighten me , also wrote everything around so ? Btw gonna watch your 20 min vid
>>
>>17809542
When men started to gain sentience, they did not know how to describe and to explain things that happened in nature, such as the sun and the moon in the sky. Hence, they came up with an all powerful concept that controlled everything in order to relieve the anxiety that came of not knowing what's going on.

The devil was when they decided that death and ill will was something that they did not want to ascribe to this great explanation. Thus, the bad deity.

Now, these are not the exact history of the lore, but that's about the measure of it.

God and the Devil was early man fooling himself into believe that there could be a magical explanation behind everything.
>>
>>17809639
Thank you now what about everything around ?
>>
>>17809639
The only person fooling himself is you. You've been tricked into believing matter created consciousness.
>>
>>17809645
Well you made a reply didn't you ? Or is that just a chain of reactions ?
>>
>>17809643
Jury's still out on EVERYTHING, but most of it can be explained as existing at one time before time existed as a single, microscopic singularity that ended up slowly growing exponentially until the more volatile gases inside struck each other at some point, providing an explosion that caused that exponential growth to be quite a bit more rapid.

From there, the entire universe started to rollout into a bunch of space faggotry and I don't fucking care to explain this shit anymore I haven't slept in like a week.
>>
>>17809645
You've tricked yourself into believing consciousness created matter. Both are ludicrous ideas without evidence. But there is no evidence for your tomfoolery and there are thousands of individual examples of evidence for mine.

So, yeah, I'm the ignorant one.

Come now, can you really be this stupid?
>>
>>17809653
>Or is that just a chain of reactions ?
literally the opposite of the post
>>
>>17809659
w8 up is watching this 20 min long video need some time 2 read that shit haha
>>
>>17809569
Damn that dude knows some latin
>>
>>17809671
idk know anymore haha
>>
>>17809569
Dude is preaching to the audience
>>
>>17809668
Out of curiosity, why do you come on /x/?
>>
>>17809659
Dude what are you on, a week shiit.Get some sleep
>>
>>17809577
Shit did honestly not see this quote , wished i saw it earlier . good quote
>>
>>17809724
I like reading.

And entertaining fiction is pretty cool.

But buying into this shit? That's for the birds, man.
>>
>>17809741
Yeah, you're really smart and above it all. I can tell you're highly intelligent.
>>
File: 62952266.jpg (135 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
62952266.jpg
135 KB, 500x417
>>17809577
Smartest guy in the whole thread take his advice Sincerly OP. Btw iknow
>>
>>17809743
It's not about intelligence. It's about not being gullible.

Silly shit.

You know, acting as though people who have better arguments than you are trying to lord intelligence over you because they're dicks is about the worst attitude to have, you autist.
>>
File: RPt0uYy.webm (863 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
RPt0uYy.webm
863 KB, 426x426
>>17809782
Here cheer up
Stupid thread fuck it
>>
>>17809782
lel. NO U.
>>
File: feels.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>17809577
Described me...
>>
File: feels4.jpg (4 KB, 124x119) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
4 KB, 124x119
>>17809577
>>
>>17809639
Yeah I get what your saying but its such a high or lazy description lol. mirin
>>
File: Buddha5.jpg (27 KB, 228x192) Image search: [Google]
Buddha5.jpg
27 KB, 228x192
>>17809645
>this guy knows
>>
File: awesome smiley.jpg (664 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley.jpg
664 KB, 1200x890
>>17809659
Its still a singularity, you just have to realize it. ;)
>>
File: paralleuniverses.jpg (80 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
paralleuniverses.jpg
80 KB, 640x426
God is all that is.

You can start with yourself. You know all the people you know. Those people know all the people they know. And so on, and so forth. If you follow that chain long enough, you get people who know any animal as well as they know humans. Those animals, in their own way, know all the animals they know. At some point, this extend to plants, fungi, bacteria, particles, and outward.

God is the notion of a top-down perspective, starting with consciousness, and defining your reality that way. So, in a sense god is a consensus story that all things tell each other. If a thing can communicate information, then it's a part of god.

The opposite perspective of this, is physicality. Physicality is not the devil. Physicality is not evil. Physicality is not good either. Physicality is just a method of defining one's reality by explicitly excluding any form of consciousness. People who explore their reality experience through a lens of physicality are part of god, but they don't know this, and they don't think that way. People who explore their reality experience through the lends of god, i.e. the consciousness stream which permeates everywhere in the universe, know that all is connected to god, but they also know they can never force somebody to see reality in this subjective way.

People who explore their reality experience through a lens of physicality often talk about force. Evidence "compels" them to think a certain way. Given their experiences they have no choice BUT to be a certain. It's all about force, and objective truth, and this idea that there is one way, and one way only to view the universe. It's still a consensus reality, still a consensus story shared by many, but the rule is there is only one of these.

With a god like perspective, all realities are equally valid, subjective, or objective. A god like perspective is capable of understanding contradicting viewpoints, by treating them each as equally valid in their own sense.
>>
>>17809569
that's some nice preaching, will watch more of this guy and I'm not a christian. thanks for posting.
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300 KB, 800x854) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300 KB, 800x854
>>17809668
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol literally giggled that lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Let me give a nigga a hint. Existence is perception. If that is true what do you want to perceive?

I VOTE LILA!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lila_(Hinduism)
>>
If you can define God it isn't God, God is beyond concepts. If you see the Buddha on your way to enlightenment, kill him.

God is inside you and outside of you. God is the very essence of your being, if you want to get to know God look inside.

But the path to enlightenment and Gnosis is narrow and to either side is the deep abyss of insanity.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (136 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
136 KB, 480x608
I feel this image is appropriate somewhere here
>>
The rules of physicality are, once you have one valid explanation for reality, you quit looking. So, from within its own perspective, physicality appears to the only explanation for everything, since in the rules of physicality there can only be one explanation. A person who believes that matter came before consciousness will never be able to proven wrong. It is in fact, a valid point.

However. If they don't decide to stop there, if they don't decide that there can only ever exactly one explanation for everything, they might ask "Well. Is it possible that from within their own perspective, people who believe that consciousness came before matter are also correct?" And this is the beginning of learning to comprehend subjective reality not in SPITE of objective reality, but in addition to. Because you see, if you're still thinking in terms of "It's not this, it's that," then you're still confining yourself to only one viewpoint, and you're not that different from people who view reality through a lens of physicality after all.

To give an example, right now there's some war battles going on in the world. You have side A versus side B. That's one way to look at it. Or, you can view it as "things which increase the probability of conflict between both A and B" versus "things which decrease the probability of conflict between A and B." Rather than viewing things in terms of their individual pieces, learn to view them in terms of the relation between each other. God loves your enemies even if you don't.

That is the difference between a god like perspective, and a physical perspective. This is a little counter intuitive, since so many have led themselves to believe that "god-like" means it has to be hard to do. It doesn't. It can really just be that easy. After all, if you were god like all along, everything should be easy, unless you chose to make it hard.

It's just one valid way of looking at things, anyways. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>17810204
God is all that is. That's not strictly a definition, since to define something is to restrict its meaning to a specific category. "All that is" is not a specific category, and it's not restricted. Nonetheless, it is a verbal description, so you don't need to be a prophet or guru to understand what god is. Sure, yeah, a complete documentation would take an eternity to finish, but that's no reason to not try. A person could spend their entire life documenting the things which are god, and be content with their progress.
>>
>>17810236
gods praises cannot be ennumerated.
guru nanak says that men try to document god, their lives end but they never reach god's end. why search in the ocean which is unfathomable when god put the jewel of creation in the forehead of humanity?
>>
>>17810204
says one who is insane and never reached enlightenment
>>
File: samurai2.jpg (645 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
samurai2.jpg
645 KB, 2448x3264
>>17810204
They are one and the same but enlightenment goes deeper.

What you know bout that triforce nigga?
>>
>>17810275
what do YOU know?
>>
>>17810253
maybe "insanity" and enlightenment go hand in hand because the truth is pretty insane, or hard to grasp with our feeble minds.
>>
File: SELF.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
SELF.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
>>17810215
>>
>>17810319
nope. not really. after you've been insane for a while why don't you tell me how enlightened you are? is it alot,? or not?
>>
>>17809542
god is real but not in the sense which deity-worshiping religions believe

god is energy
>>
File: haters gonna hate.jpg (109 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
haters gonna hate.jpg
109 KB, 750x550
>>17810223
I see reality from constantly changing viewpoints; the only way to do it IMO. Otherwise you get tied down into the illusion of understanding.
>>
>>17810342
you are energy but i don't worship you. buddha and jesus on the other hand...
>>
>>17810247
>>17810253
>>17810281
>>17810330
>>17810354
Reported for spamming
>>
>>17810354
the energy of 'god' is one which surpasses all our energy, i mean. without it we wouldn't exist. also buddha and jesus were real people-i think god is merely energy.
>>
>>17810356
y? cus i had VALID POINTS? excuse me for having a butthole and an opinion AND a god.
>>
>>17809577
Unfortunately that cool guy lost and he fell into the abyss.
>>
>>17810378
how do you know? did you look into it? careful, don't, i dunno FALL IN
>>
>>17809668
>>17809645
I'm afraid one can't prove any of these. Toss a coin, pick your poison.
>>
>>17810383
Because that quote is from Nietzsche and we all are aware about the circumstances of his death.
>>
>>17809542
https://www.google.com/search?q=levels+of+existence

Start from there, Anon. Now, about the "everything around". These levels (though this is not a proper way to deal with them, you could think of them as the dimensions concept from science fiction) have dwellers. Many of them are intelligent, there are those , of course, who are smarter than humans.
God and devil are an excessively binary concept. Most of these "dwellers" don't care about humanity, being busy with their own lives.
Good and evil are tricky concepts. Labeling good as "God" and evil as "Devil", just because the words look the same, is a lazy path.
All you need to know about good and evil is the Golden Rule--the rest is hairsplitting and that should be left for the experts in the field.
>>
>>17809548
God, Devil, My Granpa, Hydrogen; They are Subjects. They can (not) be anything. But God and Devil aren't contraries.
Try again.
>>
>>17809577
But A monster is a subject that we fear,
The man That We're able to be,
The Truth That We're able to see.
But sometimes We can't handle the truth.
Sometimes We become The man that We fear.
Yeah, You can become a monster. But, Why does Subject cause fear?
We fear what we cannot comprehend, what we cannot be.
We fear what is out of reach, what is superior.
We fear the subjects that destroy our tables, that remind us who we are.
We fear The monsters, we fear the Uberjects. But When We observe the blinding bright, the stunning shadow; we can become monsters. No, We are monsters but We simply forgot it.
The Come is Close.
Sub is Uber.
>>
>>17810472
Riiiiight.

That was coherent. Not.
>>
>>17810487
Start with the Persians
>>
>>17810491
You seem. Mentally unbalanced.
Even more so than usual for a frequenter of 4chan.
>>
>>17809542
Matrix is the god. the matrix has you.
>>
>>17810497
>Mentally unbalanced
Nah, I actually have a Great Balance. But anyways...
How are you? :3
>>
>>17809639
Im ok with this answer
>>
>>17810508
I'm alive and that's saying something.
Yourself?
>>
>>17810522
I am alive too, just I am in the matrix with all of you. Know any ways to escape?
>>
>>17809542
We cannot define them because the moment we do that, We're making an observation this they change, they compete.
They're "memes" after all.
Now, we can choose what memes we stick with. But even so, They compete.
>>
>>17810522
Well, I'm dead but I'm waiting my bury.
But I originally meant: Had something spooky happened to you?
>>17810526
You are the matrix. Did you forgot, son?
>>
File: floatingtomoon.jpg (61 KB, 565x769) Image search: [Google]
floatingtomoon.jpg
61 KB, 565x769
>>17810540
>You are the matrix. Did you forgot,
Mind. Blown.

>>17810526
meditation and trance. It helps if you know the direction to travel (usually up towards the third eye)
>>
>>17810550
Yeah. Thus He's not the Matrix.
Then He's the Matrix and not the Matrix thus He's neither the Matrix nor the Matrix.
>>
>>17810472
>blinding bright
*blinding light
I damn my smartphone
>>
>>17810247
Do you live only to find out how you die?

Doesn't matter if you ever finish counting to infinity. The point is, while you're doing so, you find yourself in the same kinda' cycle as those who are counting in the same way. You also see those who are counting in a totally different, and think "those guys all wrong," but they never bother you if you don't bother them. I usually just smile, wave, listen if they care to tell me their story, and watch them go onwards to the point I was just at.
>>
>>17810526
The escape to matrix is the same as the entrance. I'll give you one example out of many.

In 20, 30 years time, we might see technology that's not just virtual, but out here in this universe we're in right now. Imagine 4d printers. Printers that use energy, to rapidly construct environments as per the users will. Whatever you want, all you need is the program to run it. You could even use the 4d printing system to make a virtual reality, put yourself into a deep hypnosis and essentially make a matrix for you. But you wouldn't have to, because anything you could want in a VR simulation would be available in a 4d printed autolandscape. From this point, you could go anywhere, do anything that's in your imagination.

Tell me, what exactly do you think outside the matrix looks like? If you're so sure that you're not in the reality you want to be, then what reality would work for you? Well, in a 4d printed autolandscape, you just program that kind of reality, and then live your life in that matrix. See what I mean? The exit and the entrance to the matrix are exactly the same event. How do you escape the matrix? You just build an entrance into the next one. Nested matrices.

But for real, you are the matrix. Matrix entity path:\consciousness\biological\humanoid.
>>
File: holy-spirit-dove.jpg (65 KB, 618x768) Image search: [Google]
holy-spirit-dove.jpg
65 KB, 618x768
God is a word that means deception.
The devil is the ultimate liar.
The god of the bible is a liar and killer. He hurts children
The devil bible is no different.

they are the same entity and it's trying to deceive because thats what this entity does.
It's doing it forever

The true source of all things is love. The love in your heart for your follow man is the truth your looking for. For without love everything dies.

do not hate the the devil for he is a rebellious soul always. Master hate. Master your devil.
>>
>>17809577
Everyone is possessed not many no it. The evil works from within but so does the holy ghost.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (3 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3 KB, 289x175
>>17810164
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lila_(Hinduism)

Don't be fooled. This is moon worship. aka the worship of that which his hidden. the worship of satan. That guy deserves a collar for his disobedience.
>>
>>17809542
God is Satan. The creator of this physical universe (just this one, there are many more) is known to some as the Demiurge. He is the God of the Bible and he's an asshole. In this way he is also Satan or the devil.
>>
>>17810911
God is the fire that burns your neighbor's house. And god is the flash storm that puts that fire out before it reaches yours. God is pure love, love felt so strongly that it will support you in everything you do. That includes being your concept of an asshole, if that's what satisfies your concept of reality.

That's how that works.
>>
god is the reptilian beast behind all perceptions, that which perceives all that is perceived, and can carry your perception after death. as well, that which carries mystic secrets to those in meditation, offering guidance beyond measure.

the devil is slander, lies that have been spread.
trust me, im an elf.
>>
>>17809548
Ducking goddamn righties.
>>
>>17809625
>flame war
Pls leave
>>
>>17809542
Holy crap what a shitfest.

"God" is a title. The title belongs to I Am, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, as He created the universe. "God" = "Universe Maker".

The devil is an angelic being God made to serve God. He was the highest of the highest angels, the leader of the worship assembly, a cherub, dressed royally, bejeweled, and equipped with the finest instruments ever made. That wasn't enough for him; he wanted to be worshiped as God. When he thought that, he was cast out of his place to the earth, where he roams as a wounded lion, seeking to kill and destroy what he can before the end.

Everything you see is temporary, and nothing you see is as it was when it was created. We live on a cursed, broken and degenerate world. It will all be replaced, renewed, and refreshed soon.

Your life is your opportunity to make a decision. You will live forever in one of two eternal destinations. If you choose to be For Jesus, you will have chosen good, and life, and God, and heaven.

If you choose Against Jesus, you will have chosen evil, and death, and the devil, and hell.

If you make no choice, your default choice is Against Jesus.

You have this short burst of a life to make that choice.
>>
>>17811488
What does this Jesus has with the God of Abraham? Is that another false prophet, like Mohammad?
>>
>>17811500
Jesus is YHWH; He is God. Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. When God came to see Abraham accompanied by two angels, it was Jesus Himself. Pre-incarnate.

Mohammad is indeed a false prophet.
>>
>>17811507
But Mohammad didn't came to destroy the Law as well.
>>
>>17811516
He instituted his own laws, started his own religion with a different gospel about a different Jesus, on the word of an angel.

Galatians 1:8
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
>>
>>17811527
Are you telling me Jesus didn't do the same? Several points of the old law were changed.
>>
>>17811538
Jesus is God.

Jesus fulfilled the Law of God by 1) obeying it perfectly; and 2) paying the penalty for all of the violations of the Law by all humans ever, including Mohammad.

Jesus did not institute His own laws, and He did not start His own religion.

He died so that men might live.

Mohammad is in hell. If you follow Mohammad, you will end up in hell. If you do not want to end up in hell, I suggest you change your mind about Mohammad being on God's level. "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus" may help you do that.
>>
>>17809668
Mind came before matter.

Anyone on /x/ should hold this position.
>>
>>17811538
No they were not.

Jesus came to fulfill the law, not to break the law.
>>
>>17810905
What!? Moon worship is literally Islam not Hinduism.
>>
File: demiurge9.jpg (64 KB, 396x395) Image search: [Google]
demiurge9.jpg
64 KB, 396x395
>>17809542

god is the Demiurge. it farms us on planet earth, directly intervening in our lives to make us as miserable as possible so it can feed off of our collective suffering
>>
>>17812423
Maybe the god of the Illuminati. That lump of Darkness is not divine.
>>
File: 1465849466006.jpg (77 KB, 900x623) Image search: [Google]
1465849466006.jpg
77 KB, 900x623
its all lies its all false , you are god . wake up fool.
>>
File: Buddha3.jpg (41 KB, 453x592) Image search: [Google]
Buddha3.jpg
41 KB, 453x592
>>17812604
lol thats my pic. Its a backward swastika. It means nirvana in Tibetan (Vajrayana) Buddhism and the Left Hand Tantric Path in Hinduism. It represents a Buddhist temple.

Been here since January 1, 2010 got the tat in 2001. Was here for the legendary Boxxy civil war January 10, 2010! Never seen nothing like it since and come on here way to much!
>>
>>17812423

Uu~when you're rife with devastation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W29uMcp5BWU
>>
>>17809542
God created everything and is aware, god's awareness is everything. The devil's a patch to try to fix the glaring problems with worshipping such a god.
>>
>>17812604
No.
>>
>>17809542
Metaphors for fear,the opposite of fear is love.
>>
>>17809577
Stare into the goatse long enough it stares back.
>>
>>17812604
no but racist shitposting has been a thing here since 4chan's inception and there were plenty of actually racist users before 16 year old gen y retards from gawker and facebook flooded the place circa 2010. if anything, the idea of a non-racist 4chan is relatively new
>>
You seek the Law of One my brother. Love n light, light n love .
>>
File: SVYY8Qc.jpg (354 KB, 953x3657) Image search: [Google]
SVYY8Qc.jpg
354 KB, 953x3657
Ok OP here when i dropped this bomb on you guys i did not know what to expect but you are so focused on God and The devil that i did not get anything on the things around all this stuff, like who created god and etc. etc. Care to share something ?
>>
>>17809555
Kali, the void, nothing. Yin and yang are one. Dissonance in harmony
>>
>>17809542

A god is a type of meme, that is usually some personified natural element, sometimes encompassing metaphysical forces or the entirety existence.

A Devil is a typically a corrupted or ill-intentioned god, of incredibly varied power and scale, frequently characterized as sympathetic or human as opposed to a well-intentioned god who embodies more what humanity should strive to be or a natural god who is neutral or apathetic towards human affairs.
>>
>>17809605
>funny
>>
File: 1466048021544.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466048021544.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
God + Chaos Theory = time
>>
>>17812604
>has 4chan really been over taken by neo nazis?
>4chan
>racism

no

no way

that would be rediculious
>>
>>17810183
Well that's a bad plan
>>
>>17810360
I'm not that guy, but you should probably read the site rules.
>>
>>17817331
Tell me about chaos theory, anon.
>>
>>17809743
>securing a response

I like your style, anon.
>>
>>17809782
Nig got triggd
>>
>>17810122
>this nigger even got dubs

Very much this
>>
>>17810562
>fuck me up
>>
>>17811564
I don't follow Jesus or Muhammad and I'm quite confident that I will go to neither heaven nor hell.
>>
>>17817478
Don't talk shit on Jesus or Muhammad dude or God will strike you down
>>
>>17817479
Shit I must have forgotten that rule
>>
>>17817479
What about jews? Can I at least talk shit on the jews?
>>
>>17817487
Solomon? I hardly knew him
>>
>>17809569
He's very charismatic, that's for sure.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.