[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO Contacts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: billymeier.jpg (47 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
billymeier.jpg
47 KB, 680x510
Have you heard of Eduard Meier?

He took the famous "I Want to Believe" UFO shot. He spoke out against religion and claimed man would have to make certain spiritual advances before aliens contacted Earth. He appears to be the best documented case of UFO's. The particular aliens were allegedly from the Pleiades.

He spotted a UFO as a boy, but his father told him it was a secret weapon of Adolf Hitler. Later, when he began having mental contact with the Plieadians he approached his local priest, and was told never to talk about his experiences with anyone.

For a one armed man with a moped, and Polaroid camera he has taken pictures with remarkable clarity.
>>
Isn't he from Scandinavia or something?
>>
>>17808031
I want to believe this picture but it looks severely photoshoped, is there any proof that it is not or any claims that it is not?
He says that they are from Pleiades, why is it important for us to know this? I mean it's not like we're going to be able to go and visit them.
>>
>>17808847
People are curious.
>>
>>17808848
like me
>>
>>17808854
Yeah mang
>>
>>17808031
>it's a secret nazi weapon son, don't worry.
>>
http://www.theyfly.com/photos/photos.htm
>>
>>17808847
Pleiades supposedly has the non-shit ayys like Val.
>>
This guy's partner came to talk to my college class. Clearly insane and lying, I mean half of the pictures are fake. The explanation for the fakes was that they really wanted people to think the other ones were real. Total bullshit.
>>
>>17808843
No, Switzerland.
>>
>>17808031
>The particular aliens were allegedly from the Pleiades
what kind of stupid bullshit is this? how would anybody know? why would that matter?
>>
File: IWTB_poster_comparison.jpg (35 KB, 417x266) Image search: [Google]
IWTB_poster_comparison.jpg
35 KB, 417x266
I heard they used the photo without his permission, which is why they had to change poster later. I always liked the original better.

That said, the guy sounds a bit nuts and the pictures look as fake as most of the obvious ones out there.
>>
Craziest UFO photos and reports I ever seen are from Guido Moosbrugger.
>>
>>17808031
that guy never ever captured shit...all his photos look fake...can't be coincidence that 1 peasant somewhere on a mini country up on the mountains captures ufos for his entire life
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.