[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apocalyptic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: prometheusopen.jpg (1 MB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
prometheusopen.jpg
1 MB, 2184x1092
ITT: Images, recommendations and maybe even music that capture the feeling of end of the world.

Not "post"-apocalyptic/zombie horror, because it's almost always about rebuilding the world the way it used to be, or you only ever see a small handful of people die. I want things that are bleakly certain about the world ending and maybe about people coming to terms with that, then actually dying along with the rest of humanity.

I feel like there's a lack of that (at least compared to all the post-apocalyptic settings there are out there in pop culture). Fiction and art that's totally embedded in a committal sense of finality. Ragnarok, entropy, a black hole. Death, not survival.
>>
this isn't paranormal
>>
>>17807848
The Road, though a lot of people debate the ending. I thought it was pretty bleak.
>>
>>17807848
Evangelion
>>
>>17807848
Just watch Evangelion, both the NGE series proper and End of Evangelion.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1708x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1708x720
>>17807848
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35 KB, 500x200
>>17807861
This guy posting the same thing in every thread. Here's a (you)!
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 642x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 642x233
The world ended long ago. And Aliens found the tomb long after.

Source is Unearthed by Dalang Films
>>
There's a rock opera based on Megaman by a group called The Protomen that's surprisingly good. I think it's on spotify.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.