[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ podcasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
What do you regularly listen to? What's your favorite?

Darkness Radio is pretty good, the Paracast is hit or miss, and I've just realized Parapods and Out There have been defunct for a long time.

Should we update the /x/ sticky list? Has anyone made any new discoveries?
>>
>>17807479
The last podcast on the left is pretty good
>>
>>17807479
does welcome to night vale count?
>>
Archive 81 is fictional but good. Limetown and The Message are good.

Lately I've been listening to Astonishing Legends and Higherside Chats. Astonishing Legends is a little too nerdy for me though, may stop soon.
>>
Last podcast on the left is good. Mix between supernatural stuff and serial killers
>>
>>17808020
Too much serial killer emphasis lately and the guys are total tools.
>>
Dogman Encounters
>>
>>17807696
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>17807479
I like the Lore podcast a lot.
>>
>>17808092
Dogmaaaaaan encounters radio
>>
Spaced Out Radio is a good one
>>
File: tumblr_o6e5anXyrR1ueh4zwo1_500.jpg (105 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6e5anXyrR1ueh4zwo1_500.jpg
105 KB, 500x399
Limetown for actual scares, King Falls AM if you want something lighthearted.
The NoSleep Podcast is more or less just different narrators reading you stories/pasta, so that's kinda hit or miss.

There are some genuinely creepy stories in there though, if you can find out which episodes are best I'd recommend it.
>>
>>17807479
After C2CAM went to shit, i started listening to Darkness Radio and they have a nice balanced mix of topics, parashare mondays that bring back memories of the good ol open lines of art bells glory days to True Crime tuesdays. Ill listen to the podcasts at night sometimes and be genuinely spooked out of slumber. Theyve even started doing livestreams from their facebook page but i can admit i miss that qt3.14 mallie fox even tho she had an annoying 'Chanel Westcoast' style laugh. Pic related is my paranormal waifu Mallie
>>
>>17807589
Absolute cucks
>>
>>17808026
Are you telling me you don't like Hong Kong Henry Zebrowski?
>>
>>17808681
Is it dead? Last episode shows to be 2 months ago.
>>
Paranoia Shoppe is fun since they tend to make jokes about all the stuff they talk about, it's just a shame it's on super hiatus.
>>
>>17808873
I go back and forth on Henry. I mostly like Ben. I despise Marcus.
>>
>>17807479
Mysterious universe is pretty good imo, its not scary but is definitely /x/ related
>>
Astonishing Legends
Coast to Coast
Jim Harold's Campfire
Thin Air

Also, for anyone that wants to explore/expand, here a few to try out:

http://darkmyths.org/
>>
File: ssssiiiip.png (168 KB, 267x265) Image search: [Google]
ssssiiiip.png
168 KB, 267x265
>>17808020
>>17808873
>>17809230

I also stopped listening to LPOTL because of Marcus,
he's exceptionally uselss at his job and i cannot take his faggoty laugh over EVERY joke.
i do like Ben though.
>>
Skeptoid
>>
File: 1308171646770.png (20 KB, 185x204) Image search: [Google]
1308171646770.png
20 KB, 185x204
True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost. Every monday through friday 4pm cst time.
>>
My dad keeps saying I should listen to this radio program called Ground Zero. He says they have spooky stuff on their show sometimes.
>>
>>17807589
How embarrassing for you.
>>
>>17810159
I don't mind Marcus, used to not like Henry but he grew on me and Ben is great most of the time.
>>
>>17812217
I'm going to guess that you'll start to mind Marcus.

I didn't notice it at first but he has a huge fucking ego and no sense of humor about himself. One time Henry and Ben were joking around about how they're unattractive and can't get women and Marcus was irritated and saying "speak for yourselves." It was not the first or last time he has referred to himself as good looking despite being literally hideous. Pic related.

He also gets very intense about most subjects and gets miffed when the other two make fun of him. He is like an autist that you would find here.
>>
>>17812111
kill urself
>>
Expanded Perspective podcast
Darkness radio
any old art bell stuff
Dogman Encounters
Skeptoid
Stuff they don't want you to know

>>17807589
>>17807696
Awful
>>
higherside chats
Fade to black
dogman encounters
>>
>>17811733
[beer cans rattling]
>>
>>17807479
test
>>
>>17809248
Know anyway to listen to older episodes of MU without paying $20 a season?
>>
>>17807479
I listen to Ground Zero when the topic is interesting
>>
>>17812561
If you (or anyone) can get through his mental health podcast for more than 5 minutes, go bless you.
He basically talks abou himself for 20 minutes then answers a letter. Absolutely unlistenable, the most recent one was called "human"
Jesus Christ marcus.
>>
Black tapes is good. Main character is cringey but I pretend she's a Mulder and there's a good Mulder and actually dynamic. wait until episode 4 and the quality peaks greatly, also try to listen at night.
>>
>>17814266

Also recommending The Black Tapes! One of few podcasts that actually gives me the heebie-jeebies. I like to listen to it while walking by the river at night for maximum spoop.
>>
Lore podcast is very interesting.
Blurry photo is also good, but more along the lines of last podcast on the left but focused on mystery rather than serial killers
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.