[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun things to do in the woods at night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Hey /x/
I'm going camping with a few mates of mine during the summer and i'm looking for scary games/rituals like the midnight man to do at night in the woods to scare them(and hopefully me) shitless
Any suggestions?
>>
One man truth or dare
>>
>>17806919
Anything for more than one person?
>>
>>17806916
Hide the sausage.

I'm certain you and your mates would be into that ;)
>>
File: 1434521398225.jpg (34 KB, 604x433) Image search: [Google]
1434521398225.jpg
34 KB, 604x433
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Apex

Here you go OP. Try not to get yourself killed like a faggot.
>>
>>17806934
regular truth or dare
>>
>>17806916
ouija fun af
>>
Fucko a hot chick in your tent while everyone is asleep around you
>>
>>17806916
Coat yourself with blood and copper smell and scream at campers.
>>
>>17806916
Sneak out into the woods at night and hide. Wait for them to start calling for your name. Wait a minute. Then let out a blood curtailing scream. And then be silent.
>>
>>17806916
Theres a rumor you can summon ufos with a strong laser pointer.
Red wont work, needs to be a higher wattage green/purple/blue one.
Flash prime numbers at a single point in the sky,
It doesnt always work, but sometimes faint satellite like objects will start to swarm the area near the laser.
You need to be far enough away from light pollution to see them.
>>
>>17809168
Yeah I'll just scream because that's something that most people can do
>>
>>17809240
I've done this before, really weirded out after so I stopped. But yeah, needs to be green or something similar, and try to target it once you get a positive read. Truth be told I pussied out because I swear the air got like electricly charged or some shit, fudk that man
>>
instead of all this 4th grade bullshit: bring weed

I guarantee everyone will enjoy it way more than your feminine shrieks
>>
cuddle under the stars :3
>>
>>17809254
Most people can.
>>
File: 1463456190715.jpg (12 KB, 307x370) Image search: [Google]
1463456190715.jpg
12 KB, 307x370
>>17806916
>Tripping on acid with friends in the Mojave
>Staring at the night sky and feeling at peace
>Friend takes out a flashlight to head back to camp
>Suddenly a thought pops into my head and I think out loud:
>"Hey wouldn't it be scary if you pointed that at that brush and there were faces staring at us"
>Silence
>"Fuck you anon why did you say that"
>All of us get spooped for no reason and huddle in our tent together
Really stupid. I know.
>>
File: 503976856.jpg (123 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
503976856.jpg
123 KB, 640x360
>>17806916
My favourite game to play with my mates is called Stab. Usualy you need about 4 friends, first step is to get one of them alone with you, preferrably a good half mile from campsite, then you stab them to death. Make sure the body is properly hidden for the time being but remember the location.

Next step is to return to camp as if nothing is wrong, play clueless when anyone asks friend #1 whereabouts are. Later in the evening when everyone get's seriously concerned for friend #1 set up a search party in which you end up alone with next friend. Take to friend #1's body and quickly stab friend #2 to death.

Scream franticly and return to camp, hystericly tell other friends that a crazed lunatic is killing your group. Make run for car, in the mayhem try and take out one of remaining friends in the race to the car. Now your last remaining friend should be well aware that it is you doing the killing but the odds are now in your favor. Kill remaining friend and make a getaway and you have a full year to make a new group of friends in time for next summer to play another game of Stab.
>>
>>17809820
>>17809869
Mix these two and have a fun time. Just say "no homo" beforehand though. It really ruins a camping trip if you forget that part.
>>
File: 1459126406808.jpg (165 KB, 477x455) Image search: [Google]
1459126406808.jpg
165 KB, 477x455
>>17809951
>>
File: 800px-Lucky.jpg (41 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
800px-Lucky.jpg
41 KB, 800x452
>>17809951
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 650x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 650x473
>>17809951
Everyone can't afford a expensive knife anon and the cheap cooking ones are breaking all the time. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouth but fortunately it's still possible to play stab if you're dead broke living paycheck to paycheck. I usually walk along railroad tracks and find loose spikes (the big ones) and pick one or two up. It's also nice to get some exercise and walk a little because you'll need it for stab. Next I go to a local Home Depot or lowes and ask to use their grinder and get that spike nice and sharp and you can pick up some duct tape to act as a grip for the price of a soda. It looks far more scary than a knife as well.
>>
>>17811027
This is good advice. You wouldn't want your knife breaking in the middle of a game.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.