[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloning and other conspiracies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (343 KB, 595x596) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 595x596
Rapper b.o.b spoke out against human cloning, NASA, chemtrails, and other such topics. What information do you guys have/any thoughts about someone who has experience in the "industry?"

Here's a video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ql4JS3WdG2k
>>
>>17806772
Also his mixtape E.A.R.T.H is worth listening to.
>>
>>17806772
Why #water? What's he got to say about water?
>>
>>17806983
Probably how we're running out of fresh water and anyone who makes over 8 or 9 figures is buying all the land with fresh water on or under it that they can
>>
>>17806772
How would anyone even know if they are a clone or not? Think about that one. You could be a clone everyone! Panic!
>>
>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
Im a clone AMA
>>
>>17808459
Are you growth-accelerated or did you have to wait 18+ years to mature?
>>
Delet t6is
>>
>>17806772
Why would I ever belive what a retarded "artist" say?
Even worst a "rap artist" if tehre is such a thing

>inb4 rap is music
>>
I'm certain BOB believes jet fuel didn't melt steel beams, but it's clear that plane gas has had a tremendous effect on his mind. His mind is open, surely, but to far too much. You can be a conscious being, aware of all the fucked up elements of our world, but that doesn't mean you have to buy into every idea which would vilify the people who are keeping our world fucked up. It's hard for me to take you seriously when you're spreading the word about things that are actually plausible, when some of your previous declarations have been that the earth is flat. What it tells me is that your standards for what you're willing to believe and declare as true are as low as they could be.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.