[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planet Nibiru, the Anunnaki, and the origin of humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 33
File: the12thplanet.jpg (713 KB, 657x1000) Image search: [Google]
the12thplanet.jpg
713 KB, 657x1000
Does anyone here believe in the Anunnaki or that we have a primordial otherworldly ancestor who is responsible for our seemingly inexplicable spurt of intelligence over all other creatures on earth? There is apparently a significant gap in the evolution of early primates that led to us.

Do you think we could have been visited and genetically modified by them? It would explain all of the depictions of different Gods who come from the sky in virtually every culture, egyptian hieroglyphs of advanced space vessels, etc.
>>
>>17805687
possible, yes. Not probable, though, and there really is no evidence to suggest we had any sort of ET influence. The idea of this comes from the "translations" of sumerian tablets by a guy named Sitchin, who took a LOT of creative liberty, adding entire passages not found in the originals, and using modern words in inappropriate context to the what the story was really saying. (The story, by the way, is the one that Moses plagiarized to write Genesis.) It's like if someone re-wrote the Harry Potter books, replacing "magic" with "alien technology" and a paragraph saying the magic words are actually the alien language verbal commands.

Please, watch less of the "history" channel and take what people spout as "truth" here with a grain of sand. The subject is interesting enough as-is to study on without having to add a sci-fi twist/reboot to the mix. Here, have a look at a more accurate translation, it's quite a read.

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=t.1.1.2#
>>
>>17805838
>context to what the story...*
>grain of salt*
oops.
>>
I think it was a misunderstanding of other humans on earth fucking with advanced Monkees and impacting their culture forever by tripping a few of them out so bad.
>>
>Annunaki created humans so that they could mine gold and serve them
>Jews keep all the gold to themselves while printing out fake money with no intrinsic value
>>
>>17805873
To be fair nothing has intrinsic value aside from food and water.
>>
>>17805878
gold has intrinsic value to the annunaki
>>
>>17805873
wrong, the ANUNA complained of toil "digging the canals and piling up the silt in Ḫarali." And when Namma asked Enki to make a creature to do the work for them, created humans to impose on them the work. there is no mention of gold, at all in the sumerian story of creation. Stop spreading lies.
>>
>>17805687
The ancestor is still watching. Only we are the conduit. A screen within a screen. But what is it looking for?
>>
File: MTS_baian-771285-pic05.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
MTS_baian-771285-pic05.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
Crystals and energy manipulation are big right now. Think about what makes up the inside of your phone and technology. Gold. Quartz. Are Subconcious as a whole has and continues to be vastly manipulated.
>>
>>17805978
Your phone doesn't run on quartz, it runs on millions of doped silicon crystal transistors.
>>
Tentacles cephalapods squid octopus are closest living ancestors. is learning thru our eyes, one day the truth will come, hopefully by then we are still human
>>
File: 1233.jpg (102 KB, 1237x690) Image search: [Google]
1233.jpg
102 KB, 1237x690
>>17805990
the point is not in specifics, the message overall is important, crystals have a lot of power, the technology is being manipulated, abused, we've all been in the spider web for decades.
>>
Think if you will, deeply about the connection of pyramids, eyes, and tentacles. Why the connection, affiliation in subconcious mind,
>>
File: annunaki.jpg (38 KB, 300x512) Image search: [Google]
annunaki.jpg
38 KB, 300x512
>>17805900
>>
read 'The Lost Book of Enki'
>>
the rabbit hole will go as deep as one's willing to look, it is the closest definition we have to god, i would not refer to it as a god but supreme deity, it will communicate if your receptive to it, it probably already has, it's always with us, the elite knows this, they worship it
>>
>autism
>>
File: anunnaki_gods.jpg (30 KB, 398x345) Image search: [Google]
anunnaki_gods.jpg
30 KB, 398x345
>>17805900
According to Sitchin, Nibiru - whose name was replaced with Marduk in original legends by the Babylonian ruler of the same name in an attempt to co-opt the creation for himself, leading to some confusion among readers - collided catastrophically with Tiamat a goddess in the Babylonian creation myth the Enuma Elish which he considers to be another planet once located between Mars and Jupiter. This collision supposedly formed the planet Earth, the asteroid belt, and the comets. Sitchin states that when struck by one of planet Nibiru's moons, Tiamat split in two, and then on a second pass Nibiru itself struck the broken fragments and one half of Tiamat became the asteroid belt. The second half, struck again by one of Nibiru's moons, was pushed into a new orbit and became today's planet Earth.

According to Sitchin, Nibiru - called "the twelfth planet" because, Sitchin claimed, the Sumerians' gods-given conception of the Solar System counted all eight planets, plus Pluto, the Sun and the Moon - was the home of a technologically advanced human-like extraterrestrial race called the Anunnaki in Sumerian myth and the Nephilim in Genesis. He wrote that they evolved after Nibiru entered the solar system and first arrived on Earth probably 450,000 years ago, looking for minerals, especially gold, which they found and mined in Africa. Sitchin states that these "gods" were the rank-and-file workers of the colonial expedition to Earth from planet Nibiru.

Sitchin wrote that Enki suggested that to relieve the Anunnaki, who had mutinied over their dissatisfaction with their working conditions, that primitive workers (Homo sapiens) be created by genetic engineering as slaves to replace them in the gold mines by crossing extraterrestrial genes with those of Homo erectus.
>>
>>
>>17806039
Sitchin is a retarded faggot.
>>
File: merchant_reptilian.jpg (90 KB, 483x534) Image search: [Google]
merchant_reptilian.jpg
90 KB, 483x534
>>17806043
>Sitchin is a retarded faggot.
>>
>>17806030
that's what >>17805838 links to at the bottom of the post
>>17806039
>According to Sitchin
Sitchin is a fucking fraud and a hack. No other respectable historian or scholar agrees with his "translations", because he fucking butchered and bastardized the entire thing to support his ancient aliens nonsense. If ancient aliens is a thing, fine, I'll accept that with proper evidence. Deliberate mistranslations of old stories are NOT proper evidence.
>>
>>17806039
>Anunnaki
anu-naki

anu became king of nibiru after his brother killed the old king. His Brother fled and found earth, he clamed to be the king (god) of the new world. He named all the things around him.

>fast forward
earth is full with gold and so he told anau about this planet. Anu came to him and they made a worker species (humanity) to get all the gold and rebuild nibiriu.

>fast forward
a big war happend and the brother of anu dies, hi sgrave is on mars as a gigantic face

I may have mixed up a few thimgs here but you can read everything in 'the lost book of enki'
>>
>>17805959
it's looking for a nice home.
>>
>>17806049
a shill reptile faggot.
>>
>>17806052
>links to at the bottom of the post
not rly.
In the book of enki is explained who was king of nibiriu and who became king of nibiriu. There is also explained what happened to nibiriu and so on.

in the link above, there is nothing.
>>
>>17806049
hate the snake choke make it suffer. IT KNOWS IT IS NOT MASTER.
>>
> inexplicable spurt of intelligence over all other creatures on earth?

humans are the stupidest creatures on the planet, if anything we are gifted with mental retardation.
>>
>>17806073
kno my hatred keep it with you.
>>
File: annunakicreation.jpg (33 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
annunakicreation.jpg
33 KB, 500x261
Go mine us gold goyim.
>>
>>17806079
not exactley like this.

Someone from nibiriu fucked with the worker class - that's how the great war begun, that's how humanity became so close to these self proclaimed gods.

after they fucked up their own creation and everything went down the big shithole of war, they fled to their own planet.
>>
>>17806058
>I may have mixed up a few thimgs here but you can read everything in Sitchin's bullshit mistranslation 'the lost book of enki'

The texts he based his "work" on never mentions gold, or mars or other planets. The word Nibiru isn't even about a planet.

>Sixth, she fashioned one with neither penis nor vagina on its body. Enki looked at the one with neither penis nor vagina on its body and gave it the name 'Nibru eunuch (?)', and decreed as its fate to stand before the king.
>>17806071
>in the link above, there is nothing.
yes, because Sitchin just made a bunch of shit up and added to it. Why don't you do some research on sumerian texts from reputable scholars and translators?
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf
Oh look at that, an entire fucking website is needed to point out the amount of bullshit and lies that Sitchin spouts about sumeria.
>>
File: laughingjew.gif (3 MB, 359x329) Image search: [Google]
laughingjew.gif
3 MB, 359x329
>>17806095
>He received an MA in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MA and PhD in the Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin–Madison
>>
>>17806095
>research on sumerian texts
already did that, there are not many people translating the tablets.

As far as i remember, 15 were found, the rest got immiditley destroyed after they were found.
>>
>>17806110
That's a lot more reliable than Sitchin, who
>was born in the Azerbaijan SSR, but was raised in Mandatory Palestine. He received a degree in economics from the University of London, and was an editor and journalist in Israel, before moving to New York in 1952. While working as an executive for a shipping company, he taught himself Sumerian cuneiform and visited several archaeological sites.
>taught himself Sumerian cuneiform
He has no degrees or legitimate experience to make me think he is any sort of expert in the field.

http://www.skepdic.com/sitchin.html

Excuse me if I take the word of just about every other person who actually studied the subject in depth over a an author who makes wild claims and has been debunked on multiple fronts.

>inb4 muh conspiracy to hide the truth!
>>
File: rub_hands.jpg (35 KB, 336x481) Image search: [Google]
rub_hands.jpg
35 KB, 336x481
>>17806123
Good goyim.
>>
File: hands.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
hands.png
1 KB, 214x198
>>17806142
>>
>>17805894

geoengineering their planet and altering their body composition?
>>
>>17805848
Helly Tyrone, waz u kang?
>>
>>17806039
The whole Nibiru as the 12th planet should be enough to realize the guy is full of shit. Why would they count earth's moon as a planet and none of the other, many larger moons of other planets?
>>
>>17806142
>can't counter his factually backed up argument
>I'll just imply he's a shill instead
Where's your handler? Tards shouldn't be on the internet unsupervised.
>>
File: 12planets.jpg (15 KB, 192x152) Image search: [Google]
12planets.jpg
15 KB, 192x152
>>17806176
>>
>>17806176
this

>Sitchin bases his arguments on his personal interpretations of pre-Nubian and Sumerian texts, and the seal VA 243. Sitchin wrote that these ancient civilizations knew of a twelfth planet, when in fact they only knew five. Hundreds of Sumerian astronomical seals and calendars have been decoded and recorded, and the total count of planets on each seal has been five. Seal VA 243 has 12 dots that Sitchin identifies as planets. When translated, seal VA 243 reads "You're his Servant" which is now thought to be a message from a nobleman to a servant. According to Heiser, the so-called sun on Seal VA 243 is not the Sumerian symbol for the sun but is a star, and the dots are also stars. The symbol on seal VA 243 has no resemblance to the hundreds of documented Sumerian sun symbols.
>>
>>17806187
You have no idea what that means, you have one man's interpretation. It could represent any number of things.
>>
File: sunmoonstarzoom.jpg (24 KB, 334x282) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonstarzoom.jpg
24 KB, 334x282
>>17806187
pic related. top is symbol for a star. Lower left is moon (obviously). Lower right is for the sun, and is used as such repeatedly through other writings and carvings. Of course, it's not that far out there that someone who supposedly TAUGHT HIMSELF sumerian cuneiform and symbols would mix some up if the look kind of similar.
>>
>>17806187
This could just as easily be a representation of some guys looking up at a generic sky, artistic but having no real meaning.
>>
File: tablet.jpg (207 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
tablet.jpg
207 KB, 630x473
>>17806198
>implying the sun is not a star

this board is full of retards. What do you expect from cattle.
>>
>>17806229
They had completely separate symbols to represent the sun and the stars. I just fucking posted a picture showing them. You're the fucking retard here. Your head is too far up your ass to realize that you got played by a fraud. Sitchin fed you a big load of made up horse shit, and you ate it up like you would die from starvation. I feel sorry for you, you gullible fool.
>>
the Annunaki and pagan gods are probably the same thing. Any of those theories that we serve them or that they're reptilians are dumg. Everyone knows the jews are reptilians
>>
>>17805687
No we are made in the image of god we are godlike and have Dominion over all the earth and everything on it we were never chimps or monkeys we were always powerful beings

now those caveman may actually be hybrids from the preflood world (when mankind became ignorant of its identity) creating chaos
>>
>>17806306
They are fallen angels and sons of god
>>
File: nrlOA8m.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nrlOA8m.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Sure, they'd be Protoculture senpai
>>
>>17806495
damn, f a m still autocorrects
>>
>>17806497
the origins of humanity is god
he ate some humans and you are what u eat
Or we are his DNA, so yea apparently that would make him a part-german english speaking / Danish wanker

totally lizard people is possible, but its probably another species of demon <newt, pig, or snake>
lizards are all flight or fight, i dont see a handful of lizards ruling the world

however super smart bugs that flew out of gods butt is likely,
>>
>>17806680
nobody talks about demons, its pretty much confirmed it is demons, right?

>10000 years the army only fights villagers
>all the conspiracies
>thousands of ufo sightings
>weird ass occult shit, human sacrifice, pedophiles
>100% cancer rate
>50-100% rape rate
>1% of the population goes missing every year
>whole food supply is chemical, bathing water is chemical, drinking water is chemical, soda drinks are chemical
>>
>>17805845

lol. I don't know if it means I am a very efficient reader or oblivious, but I didn't see those until you corrected them.
>>
File: 1465620475990.jpg (110 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1465620475990.jpg
110 KB, 728x546
>>
>>17806110
>>17806095
all the people who make the first hand claims that sitchin are wrong, are all Jesuit trained by the same group of Jesuits.

of course they are going to say he's full of shit..
>>
>>17806886

>Good guys and bad guys live here

Was this made by a five year old?
>>
File: khazaria.jpg (63 KB, 480x457) Image search: [Google]
khazaria.jpg
63 KB, 480x457
>>17806095
>implying the fake Jews of today know what ancient hebrew was like
>>
>>17806905

can you not read? it said good aliens and bad aliens not guys. retard
>>
>>17806073
>humans are the stupidest creatures on the planet
in that case this is also true about your mother and your father and you !!
>>
>>17806176
Perception. It's so close, maybe they think it's bigger then it is, or didn't know the difference between planet and moon. The other planets moons would have been very difficult for them to see.
>>
File: Isis.jpg (476 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Isis.jpg
476 KB, 620x413
>>17805990

>doesn't run on quartz
>runs on silicon

>.>
>>
>>17806176
That's the part that tipped you off, not the part about them considering the Sun a planet?
>>
File: ob_0785ee_fravahar-iran.png (236 KB, 734x295) Image search: [Google]
ob_0785ee_fravahar-iran.png
236 KB, 734x295
>>17805687
Trust me I'm a Doctor after all
>>
You realize human intelligence is not necessarily vastly superior? Hominids have incredible capacity for higher thought, yes. But we are but one surviving species in an entire branch of apes. Chimps are pretty damn smart, too. As are dolphins, octopodes, Social Insects, black bears and elephants. Not as if we are vastly superior, we just happen to have a combination of adaptations good enough to do what we do. We probably weren't the first nor the last. However, its not as if evolution has a goal.
>>
>>17805990
Crystals are cut in a specific way so that they oscillate when a electrical current is applied to them, what is life but a slow vibration?
>>
>>17806938
>Same atrocities as the holocaust
But the German Jews were Ashkenazis surely.
>>
>>17808845
you call human intelligence 'not vastly superior' so you are a fool.
did you ever see an animal speak thusly, think thusly, change the world thusly?
>>
>>17808845
Hominids and Great Apes are the same thing. Chimps are Hominids.
Don't use Hominid as a synonym of human, that isn't what the word means.
>>
Aliens. If they modified us, then most likely they are still observing us. Genetic modification on that scale would imply long term commitment and subsequent observation to collect proper data and or................
Results.
>>
>>17810285
dumbass. aliens don't exist. Buddhas do.
>>
You are a simplistic child my boy. Shut your insolent virtual face hole.
>>
>>17810289
NO U ALIEN FUCK FACE
>>
>>17806938
Even if the whole Khazar meme held water Ashkenazim make up 60% of the Israeli population at best.
>>
>>17806039
>Sitchin
>literally stopped reading at the 3rd word
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17806034
How? What is the method of worship? I want to open up to it.
>>
>>17806938
im pretty sure conversion is valid in judaism and abraham himself converntned because his name was abram and then it turned into abraham "H" for YHWH
>>
>>17805900
JIDF spotted.
>>
>>17805838
I take your meaning, but you can't deny that there are ancient structures that (according to our understanding of that time) should not have been possible to create. The Great Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc.

Our options are either the technology was given to those civilisations from somebody else, or they just figured out how to do that stuff and our civilisation hasn't yet. The creativity of Humans is shown to be amazing, but very repetitive, our minds can only come up with so many ideas and if it was just smart engineering, we would have figured it out by now.
>>
>genetically engineered humans to mine gold

Makes no sense. Humans are extremely inefficient at mining operations. Why not use drones with various tools built in?
>>
>>17810285
Just for sake of argument. You don't know that the endeavour would take a lot of effort for them.

If I went to an alien planet and showed them all the most efficient way to exercise I wouldn't have a huge vested interest in seeing how that affects the future of their species. If I traded that information for some kind of resource then I'd give a shit even less.
>>
File: dollar-eye.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dollar-eye.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
stoned ape theory- gods were just visions from psychedelics
>>
>>17816559
that is a poor summary of stoned ape theory if you're speaking on mckenna. do better
>>
>>17805873
>>17805878
>>17805894
Remember, it is important to note that mythologies should not be taken at face value, but rather symbolically as a means to convey abstract concepts and ideas.

In this case, gold is not meant to be taken literally. It is intended to represent the enlightened and perfected mind and spirit.
>>
>>17817688
Let me correct myself--perfected isn't the best word to use in this case. Purified is more fitting.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_110021.jpg (240 KB, 657x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_110021.jpg
240 KB, 657x1000
>>17805687
You can die on me now
>>
>>17816394
>should not have been possible to create
the problem is our data
approximately 99% of Roman literature (and they loved to write about how they did things) didn't survive, due shortage, war and ideology. Imagine this for the literature of other, older civilizations. We do not know what they knew.
>>
What do you think the egyptians knew? We clearly dont know the whole picture and theyre surely supressing information regarding. That dude zawi hawass is sketchy as fuck senpai
>>
>>17810287
>seen many of your posts now sool, you're helping me re awaken back to where I was. With my religion and God and buddha
>>
>>17817925
dunno, but Romans and Greeks already things like doors who "magically" opens (like in a super market), singing birds of iron, an "astronomy computer" called "Antikythera". It was also said they almost found the key to a steam machine. Concerning medicine their operations tools almost look like hours. The invented concrete and our calendar. That's pretty much math, chemistry and physics.
>>
File: saturn_d.jpg (42 KB, 960x701) Image search: [Google]
saturn_d.jpg
42 KB, 960x701
>>
pretty much every ancient civilization said they and/or their gods came from the sky.
>>
File: 1464885364430.jpg (75 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1464885364430.jpg
75 KB, 750x750
King come down
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGmfj8IhRRL/?taken-by=jessica_chobot&hl=en

so if clark fucks his sister wer all gonna be "outies" whom are active and cant process the process putting us though hell? like how we are innies and we EXPUNGE all that shit on the fly?

correct

pfft,

YOU DIDN'T!?

̄ _(ツ)_/ ̄
>>
ps their "stuck" in the digital dawn, and they are NEVER gonna be born INTO IT, so don't even worry

SKITZO!

kinda like a projector creates dust and what not, and tv create their own dust, eureka, the concept has been proven.

pfft

ATTACK OF THE DUST AND MIST, EVERYONE RUN, no, dust is dust, mist is mist

fucko
>>
File: 1425066426194.jpg (58 KB, 720x465) Image search: [Google]
1425066426194.jpg
58 KB, 720x465
>>17818640
>Playing video games
>In 2016
>>
>>17818633

cant, am at a hotel, drinkin beer

https://www.reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/3xkdm7/agatha_favershams_haunted_house/

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>17818633
The King is everywhere and nowhere.
>>
>>17818646

oh their mist and sand, mist will always be mist, sand will always be sand

fell better?

YA I DO!

good.
>>
I like the idea of some aliens coming here, fucking a few apes, then leaving.
>>
>>17818650

one of these is not like the other.

wut the chosen one look like? well, he didn't have a pussy for a face if that's what you meant

how they get past the captchas is beyond me
>>
pretty sure if any LEGIT supreme being found out we wer bathing in pigs fat and slaughtering animals for our food source they wouldnt want anything to do with us
>>
File: 1419589491539.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1419589491539.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1080
>>17818694
With an attitude like that, they won't be supreme for very long
>>
>>17818699

we are walking talking supreme beings who bath in pigs fat and what not, the carbon based lifeform body is pretty resiliant

the immune system flushes itself out of your stomache every 2 weeks, frogs cant barf, twitter google facts
>>
>>17818660
Lust and sex seems to be a universal weakness.
>>
>>17818699

the immune system flushes itself every 2 weeks, what can you do that carbon based lifeforms cant

yellow idiots, dance though fire, have all the staffs what you gonna do about it

maybe he thought you wer fun to look at

HEY, YOUR FUN TO LOOK AT!
>>
File: aa and this is you.jpg (125 KB, 680x677) Image search: [Google]
aa and this is you.jpg
125 KB, 680x677
no you idiot they end up in cybran, supreme commander uninverse

well, well ok then
you scared of aeons brah? so thats what happens to those actual gas clouds, uh ya, well, well ok then

being supreme if it ends up being stupid, they have no purpase, idle aimlessly, and we take over all there shit then play "games" with them in real life

y, because, op is a FAGGOT!
>>
>>17818734
What if being an immortal being can become so deprived from their existence they just start fucking around with everything just to get a kick out of it.

Watching you writhe in agony just to get the feeling of being mortal again.
>>
>>17818755

http://twistedsifter.com/2009/06/10-amazing-facts-about-jellyfish/

http://immortal-jellyfish.com/immortal-jellyfish-facts/

even worse, he thinks its funny, because it is.

so if you wanna be a jelly fish be a fucking jelly fish, i heard its eternal, cuz, ya know, once your a jelly fish your a jellyfish FOREVER, id rather drink beer and piss in the ocean
>>
>>17818755

you're being "FARMED" you idiot

>What if being an immortal being can become so deprived from their existence they just start fucking around with everything just to get a kick out of it.

only in your mind bro, only in your fucked up little mind
>>
>>17818772
>you're being "FARMED" you idiot
Farmed for what? Who's the one being fucked up?
>>
What if being an immortal being can become so deprived from their existence they just start fucking around with everything just to get a kick out of it.

that's what prims and crystal balls are for, or was it plastic?

something for the kiddies to enjoy, thus dumbing them down and dumbing yourselfs down.

so you want to know how to curse things, put them in the stupid class, thats how the stupid get stupider and the smart gt smarter

hence you're here on the interwebs opening debating my sorry ass
>>
opps, prisms, optimus prime, y

op is a faggot, nothing gets done

there fags, leave it alone, as soon as its STUPID its stupid forever... STUPID!
>>
I feel like I'm in a thread with Charles Mansons.
>>
>>17818694
To assume we can apply human ideas and emotions to such beings is itself arrogant.

All of our depictions of extraterrestrial life is in all likelihood far removed from reality. Most, if not all, higher truths will be something we have not and possibly may not for a long time, fathom.
>>
>>17805687
Damn she's got one cute pussy
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.