[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on /x/ ever died before? Like legitimately died and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Has anyone on /x/ ever died before? Like legitimately died and was brought back to life. Is there any REAL stories out there of people leaving and coming back? I've always been curious.
>>
Rest in peace Frank
>>
1st of all, NO ONE has died and come back because once you are dead you are DEAD. if you came back, you weren't dead.

2nd, why post a pic that will just force people to post what the pic says instead of answering your stupid question?
>>
>>17805675
My heart was stopped for a minute and 45 seconds once. Had an allergic reaction to some antibiotic. They had got it started again with an adrenaline shot. It was a trip.
>>
>>17805769
also to add, I did see some trippy shit while "out", but even I consider it with a grain of salt, considering the whole DMT overload your brain does when it thinks it's about to die. Could very well have been a fucked up fever/death dream. Will still share if anyone wants to hear.
>>
flatlined like 2 or 3 times in a hospital after a DPH overdose a long time back

I still see static to this day
>>
>>17805675
st in piece frank
>>
>>17805796
please share
>>
>>17805675
Rest in peace Frank
>>
>>17805796
I would love to hear
>>
Rest in peace Frank
>>
rest in peace frank
>>
Rest in peace Franko.
>>
>>17805944
Alright, well, I was in the ambulance on the way to the hospital when it happened. Everything tunnel visioned into darkness. After that, I found myself sitting in a chair in a large building. The ceiling was so high, I couldn't see it, nor the walls they were so far away. Row after row of bookshelves filled with books as far as I could see in every direction. It was like a giant infinite library.

The chair I was sitting in seemed to be in what I could only guess was the central area. There was a square shaped balcony, with stairs on opposing sides going up and down. Looking down was the same as looking up; no bottom in site. Just endless floors of more books.

I wandered around for what felt like several hours and came across a woman reading a book in one of the aisles. She had dark hair, grey eyes, and a simple white dress/robe thing.

So I walked up and asked her where I was. She said "This is my library. Nice to meet you." I asked "Am I dead?", because I still remembered the allergic reaction, ambulance ride, etc, which was odd since when I dream, I don't usually have memory of falling asleep or the dream beginning. She smiled and said "yes, but not for much longer. You're only here for a short visit". I asked who she was and she said she's been called so many names she doesn't know what the current one would be. I asked if she was god and she looked at me confused for a second, then said "that's a title I've been called by, but I'm not the only one." So I asked if I was in heaven, and she corrected me saying "heavenS. It's a big place, but technically, yes, I guess you could say that." So then I asked how I got here, and she replied that "everyone goes where they will feel most at home." Before I can open my mouth to ask another question, she shuts her book and interrupts me saying "I'd love to talk with you more, but it seems your visit is over. Take care, and I'll see you again"

cont.d
>>
>>17806015
So everything went dark again, and when I opened my eyes I was in the ER and feeling high as a kite, my heart about to burst out of my chest, and my ribs extremely sore. I was unconscious for about 10 minutes, and they said my heart had stopped for a minute and 45 seconds. They tried CPR before hitting me with adrenaline, which started it back up brought me to consciousness almost immediately.

When it comes to these sort of things, I try to be skeptical and not jump to conclusions. I've never been a religious person, more agnostic really, and have no love or trust for the abrahamic religions in general. That mindset could very well have influenced what I saw in the dream. I do like to read and learn new things, so if it did happen to be some sort of legitimate NDE and I glimpsed my after life, then I don't think I'll have any complaints to where I'm going. Like I said, though, I take the experience with a grain of salt.
>>
rest in peace frank
>>
>>17806033
> "everyone goes where they will feel most at home."
Wow, I love that.

Thanks for sharing. Dream or not, if you're telling the truth, it's super comforting to know that there's the possibility of experiencing something like this. Even if it's only for a short while, I'd like to get that sense of closure and peace before I die.

What you describe sounds so familiar, even though I've never died or had any near death experiences. I've experienced the infinite library, too... It was really amazing. Though it was just a normal, albeit vivid, dream. Like your experience, it also involved a "character" in the dream telling me I had to wake up because I still had things to take care of and that we'd meet again another time.
>>
Oh yeah, and Rest in peace Frank
>>
>>17806271
Seriously? I wonder if that library is supposed to symbolize something? I'm no dream interpreter, so I couldn't even begin to guess. I figured it was just a one-off thing I experienced since that is what my brain probably thought would be a nice place (and I agree. I like libraries.)

If YOU'RE telling the truth, then you might have just added some actual creep factor to my story. You're not yanking my chain, are you? I'm going to see if that dream thread is still up, maybe they got some insight into it.
>>
>>17806281
Not messing with you... It's all true. But remember, my dream really was just a dream that I had sleeping one night... It's not too odd for two people to have a similar dream, right? It's been years, but I still remember because I wrote it down and also because it was just so vivid compared to my other dreams.

I'd like to know what that library symbolizes too though. That image has been stuck in my head ever since. It seriously doesn't compare to anything else I've ever dreamed.
>>
File: Jesus-Christ.jpg (152 KB, 615x960) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Christ.jpg
152 KB, 615x960
>>
>>17806296
I know what you mean. I found the dream thread and crossposted to it asking around. seems a bit slow, so I don't expect an answer any time soon. That's still neat as fuck, though.
>>
>>17805675
Rest in peace Frank
>>
>>17806302
Yeah, it's really cool. I got so excited when I saw your post on here.

And thanks for posting in that thread. I'm going to be watching it too then to see if anyone replies, because I'm super intrigued now.
>>
>>17806310
Well, I'm glad it just didn't go unnoticed into the void. Looks like the dream thread's got a backlog, so it will probably be a while. I'll be checking in on it and this thread periodically through the day. I'll cya around.

Bump because I'd still like to hear anyone else's dying/near dying experiences too.
>>
>>17806015
Was cool that you found someone to talk to and you weren't just waiting around alone.
You should have asked to look at the Akashic records!
>>
I had an incident where I would've died in a car crash a while back, and my brain did supply me with ... things(?) to help me comprehend what was happening. I didn't flatline or anything, so I don't know if it counts for what you want to read about, but I can share anyway, if you want.
>>
>>17805675
>Is there any REAL stories out there of people leaving and coming back? I've always been curious.
There are plenty of stories. Look up near-death experiences. Pam Reynolds and George Rodonaia are two of the most interesting cases I've seen.
>>
File: fea_defa1.png (167 KB, 437x480) Image search: [Google]
fea_defa1.png
167 KB, 437x480
>>17806015
Sounds like somebody needs to lay off the Umineko.
>>
>>17805675
What was the image?
>>
People die when they are killed, op.
>>
>>17806903
Please do!
>>
>>17806300
right you are ken
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.