[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/. I recently came up with some weird shit you guys might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Hey /x/. I recently came up with some weird shit you guys might like while sleep deprived. Sort of deep, you could take meaning or some shit, but honestly I just find it odd. Wanna read?
>>
>being this submissive
Just post it nerd
>>
Sleep deprivation does strange things. My hands do not feel like MY hands. They do not seem like MY hands. If so, are they really my hands? If not, who has replaced my hands with theirs? Did anyone, or was this the will of the universe? Does the universe have will? Surely it is possible, as there are infinite parallel universes. If there are infinite universes, then who is to say ours is not the one of which the universe is animate? But if it is animated, why is it so cruel? Why does it make life the way it is? Would abandoning the mortal coil please it? But why should we please it, as we are not of its favored beings? But of course one could argue that we are. That could explain my luck. But what is luck, and why do I possess it? Is it a roll of the dice, or calculations? But is a dice truly random? It has the same chance to land on any six sides, but there are constant variables affecting it. So there is no luck. Only the universe performing calculations for a select amount, some getting better calculations than others?
>>
More.
Tbe darkness does strange things to a person's mind. Makes them see things, hear things, feel things. Can we for certain say that these things are not real, and only products of our imagination? No, for we do not know all of the boundaries of this universe.
>>
The heart is the seed of the body. The seed will not grow well with pollution, but with special care it can survive anything. With the seed comes the roots. Our veins. Our roots carry life throughout our body, the soil, much like roots carry water to ensure the seed survives. Destroy the root, the seed dies. Destroy the seed, the roots die. They cannot survive without one another, much like us. Without our seed, we would instantly wither away. As with our roots. The roots which bind us, much like roots bind the soil, protect against erosion. We musnt allow our roots to be contaminated and weakened, else we will erode, and fade away into nothingness.
Cont.
Our limbs are branches. They also require the lifeforce the roots bring. The seed must work harder to grow, but it is selfless. It does not disown the limbs for its survival, as it knows it will become something beautiful with the help of the branches. But will it? Not every tree can be beautiful. Some will wither no matter what. They die, and all that remains is a husk. But even that husk can be used for beauty. Death fertilizes. Death provides a home. Is death really as evil as everyone says, when it provides so much? People only look upon what it has taken, not what it has given. People are selfish like that.
>>
Final. I'm ducking weird without sleep.
The shadows stalk us. Day and night, they follow. In day, you always see them. You think nothing of them. But at night, you aren't supposed to see them. They stand darker than the darkness surrounding you. But why? What are they? They are not our shadows, so why do they follow? They are animated, unlike ours.
>>
Welp, looks like I'm getting no replies. Night.
>>
File: 64132118 .jpg (59 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
64132118 .jpg
59 KB, 600x433
>>
Slow night on /x/
>>
>>17805369
Man how many time did you pass without sleeping?
>>
>>17805777
checked
>>
>>17805777
Two days.
>>
File: 1463875247461.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
1463875247461.png
55 KB, 800x1033
>>17805786
I never had such sensations with the sleep deprivation I only feel some shivers in my spine and an absolute feeling of clumsiness. This is some deep shit.
>>
>>17805799
Yeah, I'm odd when it comes to sleep deprivation. It's almost like a trip for me. Course, there also comes huge involuntary movements.
>>
>>17805461
Where do I know that symbol from?
>>
>>17805815
I don't know. Figured it was something religious. Some other anon posted it awhile ago, pretty sure they're gone now. Almost thought wiccan, but pretty sure it isn't.
>>
>>17805821
It looks like something from

http://esotericarchives.com/solomon/lemegeton.htm
>>
>>17805828
Almost, but those sigil are different, and contain writing. There's a few ms here but yeah.
>>
>>17805828
This. It's a seal for the demon Murmur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murmur_%28demon%29
>>
>>17805844
So was the anon calling me murmur for my philosophy? Seeing as how it was in an eye much like the threads picture.
>>
>>17805859
I doubt the anon who posted it knew what it was
>>
>>17805863
I did not, it looked very familiar though
>>
>>17805863
Kind of an odd coincidence then. Posting a sigil for a philosophy teaching daemon, on a thread about my strange philosophys, without knowing what the sigil is for
>>
>>17805867
Is it a coincidence?
>>
>>17805899
Well, I assume so. This anon claims to have not known.
>>
File: 2734O2222.jpg (32 KB, 300x184) Image search: [Google]
2734O2222.jpg
32 KB, 300x184
>>
>>17805335
>>17805338
>>17805351
>>17805353

Please post more. I am lurking for more.
>>
File: PDVD_003.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_003.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.