[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
Hello, I posted once before and didn't really get any responses, trying one more time.
Coworker says he started having some paranormal stuff happen upon moving back into his parents house. He's worried about his kid. We live and work in bumfuck Nebraska, closest thing military is offut afb, most spooky shit people talk about around here is native American folklore based.
We work nights. When he takes his dog for a walk it's between 1 am and 4 am, sometimes once or twice before bed. When outside he saw a black figure in the distance that seemed like a person staring. He ignored him for a while, but the dog was getting increasingly worried about it, which is unusual. He finally gets freaked out and yells "You're not welcome here!" Books it inside. Occasionally heard 3 knocks outside, but checking the window or going outside yielded nothing. A couple nights later he goes in his kids bedroom to make sure he's in bed, but sees a figure leaving over the bed. It was close to 7 feet tall, light gray smooth skin, had an agape mouth with many rows of teeth. It looked at him for a couple of seconds and just disappeared.
I can't think of anything that really matched the description and thought I'd ask you guys since this is the place for it. I mean, I figure skin walkers take on the appearance of something four legged usually. I haven't heard of grays having multiple rows of teeth. Any native folklore that could explain it? Pic not related, just something to post with.
>>
Looks like /x/ only cares about summoning succubus waifus and being edgy.
>>
It just disappeared without saying or doing anything or going anywhere? Not a skinwalker, then. Also not a skinwalker because skinwalkers are humans, not ghoulish beings. They're supposedly physical and would have to leave through a door or window or something.

Have any more details for us? What else had happened?
>>
>>17805288
Well, when he lived there as a kid there were a few incidents where they would spot something in the house, usually leaning over beds. Supposedly he was woken up by his mom screaming at something to get away from him. He said even though his eyes were open upon hearing her yell, he saw nothing but pitch dark until it disappeared. I thought this could be shadow people, but it's not consistent with this new thing. I've only ever found strange things in the woods, which is questionable because in the woods at night it's easy to get paranoid or misidentify, but this is in his house.
>>
>>17805324
Honestly I'm more worried that the dude is starting to wig out from stress and sleep deprivation than anything. I worked third shift for five years and relatively mild and fleeting hallucinations became a weekly occurrence. I would be encouraging him to chill out and get some rest before anything.
>>
>>17805387
Just get him to rest man. If the rest doesn't help then take further action. I feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>17805324
Alright. Any history of mental illness in the family?

>>17805387
This is a strong possibility. But rest may not come if he can't put his mind at ease. Have him sage the house to calm his nerves.
>>
>>17805426
Saging the house may be a good idea. I appreciate it. He's always been pretty skeptical, so I took this seriously. On the outside it can look bad. He had a split with his gf, and moved back in with his folks for a bit, but we've worked night shift quite a while and we're very well adapted to it. It's rough for people starting out, especially me, but after a few months it was second nature. I think he is seeing something, I'm just not sure how to proceed without identifying it. If sage doesn't work, I'm going to try to convince him to put up a security cam or something. Also, no mental illness. Fairly affluent folks and grand folks. One parent liked to smoke a ton of pot, bit nothing other than that.
>>
>>17805404
Thanks. It's nice when people on 4chan aren't dicks. Lol, honestly it would be cool if more threads got positive responses even if they aren't helpful in identifying the paranormal.
>>
>>17804915
A hallucination of an imbalanced mind. Is your friends life stable?
>>
>>17806146
Yeah. I've tried hanging out with him outside of work. Hung out at my place he was fine. Went on a double date, noticed the same. I don't think he's unbalanced right now.
>>
Any chance you could sketch the entity? I understand that it's your friend and this is just hearsay, maybe he could sketch what it looks like..not everyone is an artist ,maybe a rough sketch ,focus on the major characteristics. .like eyes,nose,mouth,ears and the many rows of teeth...or get this coworker a Web cam and live stream maybe...
>>
>>17807854
I could give a go at drawing it with a better description if OP isn't up for drawing.
>>
>>17807880
Alright, description is:
Around seven feet tall.
Hairless aside from scarce long strands swept back.
Skinny.
Gray skin.
Appeared to have a black cloak.
Squinty black eyes.
Round agape mouth, slightly upturned as if smiling, with 6 to 7 rows of teeth.
No nose or ears.
Long, thin arms, that had hands like ours, but a little longer.
Seemed "hungry".
>>
>>17805426
After the initial issues when younger, they did burn sage brush, but have not recently.
>>
>>17808088
They burn some bushes? ?...wrong kind of sage, could be why this "entity" never left...try burning sage for better results
>>
This guy?
>>
>>17808218
Ah ha ha, not quite.
>>
>>17808191
Ah, so what's referred to as garden sage, and not sage brush. Alright.
>>
>>17807880
Any luck??
>>
>>17808081
>>17808509
Sorry, just now noticed this. I'll get right on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (496 KB, 1188x1745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496 KB, 1188x1745
I'm not the best, but it I tried. Tell me if I should change anything.
>>
>>17808621
Not OP but sweet.
>>
>>17804915
Take a bunch of Jimson seeds, lock yourself in a closet with a knife or a gun or a noose, boom. You're hypno dead.
>>
>>17808621
Cool!
>>
>>17808621
I'm gonna say good job, man. He said it looks pretty accurate. A little less hair and a more round mouth, but we're not complaining. Thanks! Anybody know anything paranormal this matches somewhat?
>>
>>17808667
Wrong thread?
>>
>>17808767
Artist here - no problem, I love drawing people's spoops. Maybe I should make a collection of them some day, when I get better at it.

I know what those are, though I can't remember what they're called. I remember there's two methods of getting rid of them, though. One is to stop feeding it and the other is to learn it's name and tell it to go using its name. Some sort of demon thing, I dunno, sorry I can't help more.
>>
>>17808782
That's useful. I'd say we finally have something we can start to work with.
>>
File: Nightmare101.jpg (30 KB, 550x308) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare101.jpg
30 KB, 550x308
It doesnt look anything like this does it? like its head and face wise?, sounds kind of similar but I could be way off
Pic is just some shit from Black ops 2 zombies if you dont know
>>
File: Ghouls.jpg (639 KB, 1240x877) Image search: [Google]
Ghouls.jpg
639 KB, 1240x877
Dunno man, the first thing that comes to mind that looks like that and eats people are ghuls, but I always thought they kinda preferred going into graveyards and shit to do that, and to my knowledge they cant disappear when they want to.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.