[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any accounts on to what actually happened during the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: the conjuring 2.jpg (242 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
the conjuring 2.jpg
242 KB, 1200x600
Are there any accounts on to what actually happened during the events of the conjuring and the conjuring 2?

I know its a movie and therefore many of the aspects are clearly exaggerated/made up, but I was wondering if the warrens (or any of the people involved) ever released a statement that exactly described the things that happened in both cases.
>>
>>17804772

Well, Ed wasn't a ripped hunk for one.
>>
The first one was better.

Conjuring 2 is kind of memey
>>
Dearest Internet
Shit's scary, but I was on drugs
t. Edward Warren
>>
The Conjuring is based on the book House of Darkness, House of Light written by one of the kids. She says that nothing that happens in the movie actually happened, but it's a good representation of the overall situation.
>>
>>17804777
They actually show a side-by-side of Movie Ed and Real Ed and wow, real Ed looked like a homeless man.
>>
File: 1451687626107.jpg (86 KB, 509x501) Image search: [Google]
1451687626107.jpg
86 KB, 509x501
>>17804772
The Conjuring films are based on the Warren's general experiences, not just specific cases. I really wish they would make movies about some of the darker events the Warrens have been involved in (i.e. that one entity that kept raping the female owner of the home and her daughter.)
>>
>>17804772

Apparently, the Warrens were barely present in the case, so much that a lot of people think it shouldn't be listed as a "Warren's case", its simply that they were the most famous investigators present.

They only stayed for about a day and only came to observe, didnt actually fixed anything.

If anything, Maurice should have been the main investigator since he's the one who was there from the beginning.

The whole "Possessed voice" thing could have been maurice's fault since he suggested the girls that "the only thing that is missing is for the voices to speak to us!".

No demon is mentioned in the original cases, and the family claims that the hauntings stopped in 78 when a priest came to bless the house.
>>
>>17805049

Theres a film of that case anon, I think its called the haunting. Its from the 90s and was tv-only
>>
>>17805162
You mean The Haunted? I don't remember any rape in that except for the husband getting harassed by a ghost chick.
>JANET
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.