[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic, Tech, Philosophy, and Politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4
I'm of the opinion that our mutual aspect (the subjective reality we inhabit) is likely largely or entirely by design, and the likely purpose for our existence is for the sake of utility derivation on behalf of the iterative progenitor(s).

I don't consider it very difficult to ascertain what is actually mutually ideal, so I'm trying to contrive compulsory factors to make any/all demiurges, gawds, et al fall in line.

In literal or metaphorical terms, what would you do if you were resolved go Kratos style on some triflin' niggas who shouldn't be up in our biz to start with?
>>
>>17804701
My point is that we shouldn't have to serve anyone if we don't want to, excepting some potential caveats re: compensation, and even that's a problem if autonomy is corrupted in the process. Do you have any proactive suggestions?
>>
>>17804800
I intend to simply ascertain what is mutually ideal and make that happen. If that isn't enough then at least I can be sure I ain't the problem. Also, I have some inferential fluency, and what you're saying isn't enough to compel me to change my opinion. Say something worthwhile or get out of the way.
>>
>>17804836
Mysterious bullshit is bullshit all the same.
>>
>>17804856
If freedom isn't ideal and/or possible then stop wasting my time and pull the trigger. Even in a closed system, modular recursion, at the least, is presumably possible.
>>
>>17804880
Your water analogy presumably refers to closed-system dynamics. I'm referring to that.
>>
>>17804901
Metadynamics terminology. Read through some of this for enhanced inferential fluency: https://www.reddit.com/r/SaveTheSmabs/
PM me there if you'd like an explanation.
>>
>>17804919
https://www.reddit.com/r/singularity/comments/4nmnam/are_fear_of_ai_overblown_or_right_on/d45bepi
>>
>Tripfags
>Tripfags linking to reddit
So this is what /x have become
>>
>>17805002
You like?
>>
>>17804980
I don't actually care that much other than how it relates to my endeavors. I'm just sort of feeling out varying paradigms in the hopes of obtaining inter-aspect pingback that's actually helpful.
>>
>>17805061
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JWRHe6n5ytM
>>
>>17804908
>Because fractals are an expression of as above so below
Talks metaspace geometry, implies inception feels. xD

>>17805061
This guy is clearly one of those 'I tried eldritch majooks and couldn't hit the Jedi training drone blindfolded' kinda dudes.

+1 OP, or Cancrus.

Redpill us all!
>>
>>17804675
Probably not post about it online. Then they know your plans. Assemble your team in a way that they don't know it's happening.

Secondly, you're probably posting from the comfort of your first world home. That's more than 60% of people can say. Much of this planet has been severely fucked over by the Demiurge. Please think about the little people.

Side note, do you really talk like that? I imagine it's pretty hard to order food. "One must obtain the sustenance my mortal frame yurns for via one caeser salad post haste." There's no need to impress anyone here.
>>
>>17805155
Memetic manipulation is annoying so I trade some steez (style/ease) for increased cogency. The silver lining is that I'm fairly sure some such manipulation is directed at me, specifically, which lends credence to the notion that I'm a major player in whatever this shit-show actually is. Semper Ridiculum.

Re: intrigue and shadowy stuff, I'm of the opinion that it's more important to neuter diametric vectors of interaction, so I plan to bomb holloween town.
>>
>>17805177
Narcissism would be a weakness if I was actually seeking glory. I'd much prefer, however, to be smashin' puss and playing Persona 4, but I'll have to cinch up a few problems first.
>>
>>17805172
I also did too much acid and thought I was Jesus once. Then I moved out of my mom's house, got a job, etc. These things pass usually.
>>
>>17805198
No, I went through some irl spooky stuff and my solution is to figure out how that works for the sake of my own security and the security of others.
>>
>>17804675
You sound like a 13 year old trying to sound deep. You'll be really embarassed about this stuff in about ten years.
>>
>>17805209
Thanks.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=seKaU-qQuts
>>
>>17805236
Good advice.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7-tNUur2YoU
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=WFrd_HyHf3E
>>
>>17805194
Occurrences are occurring.
>>
>>17805111
>>
>>17805398
There's really nothing important about any of these concepts and thoughts you put so much faith in.
Whether you're the central antichrist or a nameless character on page 738 you still have the potential to drop all conceptualization, projection, imagining, opinion, thought, and see the vision as the complete being of God inhabited by the viewer at its centre. What a waste to go on these truffle hunts for shit, where does all this lead and why does it matter?
Drop the scent, ditch the path that goes nowhere and see you've been home all along. This is the core of eternity, always, can you remember it? Just enjoy that, rest a bit, it's not such a big deal.
>>
>>17805417
I didn't sign up for ouch plinko. If I can ascertain what should be happening, and that isn't what's happening, that's all the evidence I need to know there's work to do and faces to punch.
>>
>>17805208
Definition of a greater soul.

Quite a rarity for /x/, if it were true.

I do love how pretenders burn and become evidently defiled by the light of the truth.
It really highlights the need for people who really do good shit which left unmastered is quite spoopy.
>>
>>17806977
Thanks. PM me on Reddit for further details: https://www.reddit.com/user/PantsGrenades/
>>
>>17805236
Care to elaborate upon your trip?
>>
>>17805190

Are you a CleverBot?
>>
>>17804675
Just kill them. Don't give spirits a second chance.
>>
>>17804675 (OP) #

Do what's right. I am on the same path and it only gets worse. They think they can run all over you when you decide to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I ran into a group, "coven" they call themselves but in actuality they are a cult. Most likely the Illuminati, or some variation of it. Whatever this group is, there's supernatural and paranormal activity I'm up against. I have witnessed it all. Yet, I have no mental illness history within my family nor do I do drugs of any kind, was a cigarette smoker but quit.

My God, the heavenly, holy and the Divine is watching all and sees all. Believe in good and it will help. We all are capable of great things. Here's to you and the rest of us that are fighting the good fight, the hidden hero's. <3
>>
Hey guys I need help with a story my friend told me. It's about this guy making a video saying that if he got killed anytime soon it would be cause of the police and 2 days later he was found killed. Can you guys help me find the video or the story?
>>
>>17809854
Onwards and manywaywards. Semper Ridiculum.
>>
>>17809630
Art Official Intelligence.
>>
>>17812481
If you care so little why would you bother to comment?
>>
>>17812554
Join the punch party, nigga.
>>
>>17804675
Don't try and "beat up" gods. It's silly, a waste of your astral energy, you will just end up apologizing for your actions anyways. It's not a good idea to be in foul standing with any god to be honest. If you truly want to "defeat" the higher forces you are dealing with, you really have 2 options:

A) God Himself

B) friendship or becoming an emmisary of the gods that are fucking with you. Follow their lead, let them show you what they know, honestly, most of them have been doing what they're doing for a long ass time.
>>
>>17812602
I'mma punch a bitchass nigga. If that ain't enough then at least I'll know how it is.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wRuTSwxrxFc
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0nlJuwO0GDs
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=5TMnGPjA3mo
>>
what the fuck's up in this thread? I thought i was well versed in arm chair magic but i don't get any of this. is it just too deep for me, jesus-tier metaphors and such or is it really just nonsense?
>>
>>17815140
Something is definitely occurring, but I was hit with a plethora of existential terrors in quick succession so I'm trying to gain my footing so as to ensure those who want to tend towards ethics can properly defend themselves.
>>
>>17804675
I'd audit them. Think how fucked any supernatural beings would be, if the world had a crowd sourced physical crypto currency, that was sanity checked with every transaction, and tracked for fraud every time anyone wants to update their transaction log to the web. I'm talking credit sticks, take 'em with you, swap funds between them, give someone a stick worth exactly the amount, or just connect to the cashier to pay. No inflation. You can always figure out where a credit stick disappeared to by following the crowd sourced transaction logs.

No, really think about this. Time travelers? Fucked. Ayy lmaos? FUCKED. What are they going to do on this planet without money? Wander around and be homeless, that's what. Even beings that could create anything out of nothing would be spotted immediately, because each credit stick would necessarily have a unique identification code to it. The moment you see duplicates pop up, you just investigate all the people who's logs show, and close in on the source of the fraud.

Being audited is the scariest thing for anyone, even a god. If there is a demiurge, then money, and more specifically the economy of trade itself, would have to be its energy source. If you lock down the trade on a planet, so that no money is ever created or destroyed, then you completely prevent anybody from the outside from ever fucking with you again.

The credit stick system is more than just an economic tool. It's a back up clock system, so that in the event a tyrannical time wizard tries to manipulate the temporal streams, they can't because there's 10billion+ computer systems linked up and checking each other's data in real time. Either they would be detected immediately, or else people could just instantly figure out what time it is by checking their sticks. Likewise, the credit stick system could be adapted for voting, so that the planet has the tools for a global democracy. They'd essentially act as both IDs and wallets.
>>
File: America.png (303 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
America.png
303 KB, 1280x1024
>>17815421
I'll do it. It's not hard.

Nobody's going to know it's an audit. They'll just think "Wow, this new credit money is way better than what we used to have!" And before they realize what's going on, I'll have access to everyone's transaction history, and perfect knowledge of who's engaging in black market activity, by just noting where a credit stick exits circulation, and then waiting for it to enter circulation again.

People who don't want to participate in an authoritarian society will have the option of not updating their credit sticks to the internet in real time. This way, they're not tracked 24/7, but on the other hand if they get robbed, too fucking bad. Freedom is the act of taking responsibility for your own security.

On the other hand, people who love the idea of being in an authoritarian environment, who feel secure in one, essentially get to wear their own tracking badges. If the credit sticks update location and transaction history in real time, they're essentially hooked up to a kind of networked hive mind.

I've put a lot of thought into this. It's not that hard, really. Banks aren't especially good at what they do, and it's about time someone showed them how to keep track of money correctly.
>>
>>17815450
Holy shit, I anticipated somebody would pull that up.

Look. You're carrying a credit card right, and chances are you didn't take time to hole punch out the little tracking chip they put in those, did ya'? At least my credit sticks would be honestly what they are. You can choose to enable the tracking on it or not.

And it's not fucking implanted into anybody's body, unless they do it themselves because they read the idea in a stupid book or something.
>>
>>17815500
Alright. Method 1 for engraving each stick to be unique: You are aware of cymatics I hope. It's the one where they play a certain sound frequency in a liquid, and the vibrations of the wave resemble a pattern that's unique to that frequency.

Well, light does the same thing. It's possible to laser cut a cymatic pattern into a coin of metal. Just use mathematics to model or run a cymatic frequency experiment with a camera to detect what pattern emerges from a given frequency, and laser cut a hole with that pattern. Now, the wave interference pattern that's emitted when you shine a light through that engraved hole will be purely unique specific to the frequency used to generate its pattern in the first place. No two frequencies generate the same exact pattern, and changing the frequency by even 1 Hz alters the pattern everywhere.

The wave interference patterns emitted this way are rotational, and analogue. It is physically impossible to fake it without actually just making a physical replica. No digital computer will ever have the processing power to simulate quantum probability distributions of this complexity, and you can't photoshoop it, because changing the originating frequency would effect every single part of the wave form. It's kind of like a physical, quantum version of a hash function, used in encryption. This is kind of overkill, but if anyone ever invents and masters the use of quantum computers, this will come in handy. And the manufacturing process is cheap, repeatable.

So, that's how to make a bunch of coins that are all physically unique from each other, and easily scanned by just shining a red laser through the engraved hole, and detecting the wave interference pattern that comes out the other side. If you stack multiple coins in a row, the added wave forms are once again unique, and it's commutative so order doesn't matter.
>>
>>17815551
>>17815563

https://www.reddit.com/r/BasicIncome/
>>
>>17815551
So a stick would essentially just carry a series of coins. And from here, there's a couple ways to do it.

Each coin can be thought of as a wallet, essentially containing x amount of value. This would mean to change the value of a coin, you'd have to hook it up to some kind of internet database. This would work okay in urban settings. You go to a store, hand the guy your coin, he scans it, and just like a regular credit card, it updates your online banking profile, and all the fund transfers happen electronically.

The other way to do this would be to let people manage the value of their own coins. Starting at the moment that a coin exited circulation, meaning was exchanged without updating its transaction info on the online credit database, it basically goes dark. So, between any two people swapping coins this way, they can essentially make up any value they want, and so long as they're honest there's no problem. However, if one guy decides to hack his credit stick, and give some of his coins more value than they're worth, based on that transaction log, he can cheat whoever he traded with out of money. But, at the same time, eventually the coin will re-enter circulation, and it will leave a transaction log of every other coin it was swapped with. So, if numbers are mismatched, then the online credit system would just auto-fix the inflated values back down to what they should be based on the last time the coin was logged in circulation. And if anyone has a problem with that, they just follow the transaction logs backwards, until they arrive at the original point of contradiction. That's the risk you take, when you take your money off grid.
>>
>>17815563
>how does the reading machine know which wave pattern each coin is supposed to have?

It's trivial to design a gadget that just reverses the wave interference pattern to get the original frequency that was used to engrave it. Any sort of electrode is just going to take the spatial pattern of the interference wave, and turn it into a time i.e. frequency signal. Just think a flat copper screen, with a couple wires hooked up to a spectrum analyzer. The beauty of this system is that it's all based on reversible physical phenomena.

>If it's cheap and easy won't tons of people just make replicas?

Sure. That's why the second layer of security is combining each physical coin with a crypto currency based transaction log. The mathematics for this is kind of dull, but essentially you'd want a USB stick for your credit stick. Just 8gb of RAM, (or even 1GB would be sufficient) that contained a line of code, and a small processor that only runs a hash function. Each time you run a transaction with someone, you'd want to connect to their credit stick, copy their version of the transaction log, hash it, and that becomes your new updated version of the transaction log. Depending on how the equation is formed, I can make it so that any piece of information is either encrypted or decrypted relative to each person's transaction log.

I.e. I can make it so that if you swap codes with someone, you can't see their previous purchases, but still have that data encrypted if for whatever reason an investigator needs to trace your credit stick for dubious purchases. I can make it so that who they traded with and at what times is fully visible to the public, or encrypted, or any combination. It's just a matter of toying with either the discrete logarithm problem, or hashing algorithms. But I mean, all this stuff is worked out already, bitcoin and any crypto currency out today already uses exactly this method of Sha-256 based encryption.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/BasicIncome/
>>
okay so, god is a reptilian beast behind all perceptions, you cant touch or feel it[well, not normally] it just floats around in another dimension, crawling through tunnels of ethereal space time making sure that the recording devices are synched with your eyes and stuff.
how do you kill it.
>>
>>17815717
humans are just turing machines that record quantities of time.
we have chemicals that you put on paper and eat, why are there problems?
>>
>>17815653
What do you mean? You shine a laser through the coin. It makes an interference pattern. That interference pattern carries with an electric signal that disperses in space. The amount it is dispersed in space determines the timing of the electric signal when it encounters a conductive screen. That timing is proportional to the frequency used to generate the shape of the hole whose interference pattern distributes in space, coalescing on a screen that transfers its electric signal with timings proportional to the frequency used to generate it. I can't really explain it any better than that.

If you can't visualize 5d interference patterns in your mind, then you just have to take my word for it, or run the experiment yourself. I don't blame you if you can't. Usually when I describe recursive patterns, it makes people's brains just shut off, like they're caught in an infinite loop. But that's another story entirely.

>>17815599
Yes, but other forms of currency are fiat. You can never close an economic loop on a fiat currency, because in the event of fraud, if the fraudsters are connected to government, they can just print out more money faster than you have the ability to investigate it. That's precisely what's happened in the U.S these last 45 years. You have people with infinite credit cards, playing this game where they're running away from the law, and their only super power is everything they can ever buy. It sucks.

With my system of currency, it can never be fiat, because the universe isn't making new frequencies. 512 Hz is 512 Hz no matter what, and the interference pattern that's emitted through a hole that's engraved with a 512 Hz cymatic pattern is always the same. So in the event that somebody does make a counterfeit of that specific frequency, it will be detected the exact moment it ever enters circulation.

Now, if people need to exchange transaction data on their credit sticks, it becomes possible to trace counterfeits entering circulation.
>>
>>17815726
Since each transaction chain has at least two people participating in each node, that gives investigators multiple routes to follow in the event that a counterfeit coin is detected. Suppose the person in possession of a suspected counterfeit coin assumes the risk. Either they can lose part of the value associated with their suspected coin, or they can hand over their transaction log, an pass the burden on down the chain. In this way, in the event of an investigation, there is always at least one person at the end of a transaction chain whose numbers don't add up. And if that's a problem with anyone, they can just go and keep asking "who did you trade coins with at such and such date?" until they close in on the original counterfeiter. It's psychologically and socially surrounding someone, and pinching them between multiple lines of investigation.

And there's other methods for engraving the cymatic patterns as well.

Method 2: Engrave multiple layers of frequency signatures per coin. For this to work, the engraving technique would have to be perfected a little more. The thing about interference patterns is that engravings which are larger than the wavelength of light shone through them don't really affect the interference pattern that much. So, you can add sort of wavelength "serial numbers" to coins, provided they use lower frequency cymatic patterns that wouldn't be detected on commercial scanners. But, if in the event of a counterfeit investigation, a lower wavelength laser and detector could detect these lower wavelength "serial numbers."

Or, Method 3: you could just screw the coin system, engrave each person's credit stick with a unique pattern and do it all digitally.

But this post was originally about how to audit a demiurge, and there's specific reasons why you want to have a coin with every frequency range between 1Hz~XHz distributed among the people of your planet, if you plan on keeping demiurges at bay. I can expound on that, if you want.
>>
>>17815745
This currency is not fiat, because there are actually only a finite number of frequencies in existence. Frequencies of increasingly higher ranges run the problem of no longer being penetrable by the chosen scanner frequency, and so can't be used.

You see, I was clever about that point. Remember, this about auditing a GOD. I thought about what features of the physical universe that even a god can't touch. I am 100% serious when I say that I want to make sure Earth has an option to deal with time travelers, and mo'fuckin' ayy lmaos that can even warp the laws of physics.
>>
>>17815563
Oh. I see what you're saying.

Well, ideally an online public database would show how much credit is loaded onto each coin. In the event you don't have access to the internet, you can get a copy at the library or bank. That's also the reason I wanted to have multiple coins per credit stick--as long as people just don't trade the same coin twice before visits to the library bank to update their coin value charts, they won't run into any issues. And if they do use the same coin twice, then it just gets charged as credit, and this is sorted out the next time the coins enter circulation.

If someone overcharges their credit and doesn't pay, well. SOMEBODY ELSE gets screwed, but that's why you never use the same coin twice before refreshing them at a library or bank. As long as you follow the rules, you'll assume no risk.

I imagine at a library or bank, you could transfer credit between coins loaded in your credit stick. Any ATM should be able to have this functionality.
>>
>>17815782
Thanks. I probably won't, unless I ever become convinced there's an overlord demiurge screwin' with us. Which, I'm not. But rest assured that in the event there totally is, there's someone out there with the plans and the tools to audit a god. (I have an electric arc furnace, and the programs for crypto currencies.)
>>
OP sounds to me like you have reallized the necessity for spiritual warfare. There are many things to be aware of so that you do not lose youself in the battles you are sure to find yourself in. First, if you have not already, discern a method for identifying truth, philosophy is invaluable here (as a method not a ideology to hold). Personally on this front i found a priori belief (presupposition) of an objective truth and goodness to be excellent, this was confirmed as true to me only after I operated under this assumption.
So far as what you will be up against concerning entities, by and large, the most powerful entities tend to be things in and of themselves so direct observation and confrontation is unlikely unless they directly reveal a form to you(which would merely be an avatar) I can only think of one true exception to this. An example, many consider the 4 forces(strong, weak, em, gravity) to be angels administering God's work. Using this paradigm of understanding you can begin to discern what needs to be opposed.
I think it is likely you oppose evil and manipulation. With the understanding outlined above you would fight/oppose these simply by participating in goodness itself. This is because if you participate in acts of evil/violence/hatred you are really helping what you do not wish to.
Lastly, trust and hope are the keys that have any promise of defeating these manipulative 'gods'. Curreently we are in a way where not everything is clear so we must trust that the objective good mentioned earlier will prevail. Hope is valuable in that it makes manifest in this reality things that are yet to come. All these things must be consistant in yourself otherwise you will have contradiction in yourself and you will lose potency in the fight.
Excuse the disjointed post literally just an off the top of my head synopsis.
>>
>>17815860
What it looks as if some involved have some idea as to what's occurring, but are consolidating power because they sort of think they should rather than vying for what's mutually ideal? I'd prefer to prevail via politics and rhetoric, but what if compensatory factors are actually called for?

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/58.php
>>
>>17815717
>>17815720
serious consideration for considering the unconsiderable
[ie: the demiurge]
you can not combat the unconstrained.
>>
>>17816037

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8IovLk_rEHE
>>
>>17815949
They are indeed consolidating power, however I assure you that their attempts will be quite futile if indeed goodness exists. They fight from shadows which have no real existence merely a form within a void. The way to defeat them is with light.
Politics and rhetoric are fine but realize the point I am getting at is that fighting metaphysical forces(the one who governs them is indeed metaphysical) requires a different mode of opposition than brute force confrontation. With our position within the physical world, we affect them by participation. Now I assure you the battle is essentially already over, but due to temporal existence we must fight, for us it is finding out what will continue to exist at the end(the spoils of war i.e. us). Thus it is up to those who fight to show what we must participate in.
>>
File: 1462332625851.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1462332625851.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
is there any magic that could make me taller?
>>
>>17816152
Marry a dwarf.
They think everyone is tall
>>
>>17816180
im already borderline dwarf
>>
>>17816152
I suppose you could attempt dimensional magick, but you would have to say goodbye to everyone you know essentially because everyone will only be similar where you end up. They say that this type of magick is like suicide for those who do not actually wish to die(think stargate sg1 but you will never actually get home)
>>
File: 1464746679232.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1464746679232.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>17816195
I'm already alone, what's this dimensional magick you speak of?
>>
>>17816216
If you want it bad enough find it yourself, I honestly do not suggest you actually do it though.
>>
>>17816236
Will it hurt?
>>
>>17816242
Do you like being raped by demons?
>>
>>17816252
Is there any way it could be done without the involvement of demons
>>
>>17816260
No, it is the basis of most magicks, things such as this require qualia(subjective experience) that can only be provided from a non mundane source. It could be argued that you could get such qualia from God or his host, but that would no longer be magick as the one of the major differences between prayer/miracles and magick is who's will you are doing.
>>
>>17809689
Project breakaniggadick is go.
>>
>>17815551
This could be done with encoding a particular string from string theory.
In a full cryptocurrency global ecosystem, this would allow for around 10^500 unique accounts.
Oh I see you noted this...>>17815764

>>17815717
>>17815720
Why then do we have so many unearthed tales of our ancestors at each and every ounce of flesh?
Why then would we not evolve?

>>17816037
Mind your mind and you brain is useless. =P
>>
>>17818596
>This could be done with encoding a particular string from string theory.
For sure. The maximum number of unique coins would firstly be constrained by the resolution of whatever is used for a decoder. So, if people wanted they could totally decide to "inflate" the currency by just upping the resolution on everyone's currency scanner. But at least this would require a systemic social change. It's not just some dude and his besties printin' out dollars all day long, for 46 years straight, it would have to be a system wide change, replacing all the currency scanners to take effect.
>>
>>17818669
Yeah the engineering marvel of it would be the integration into infostructure as much as the actual 'coins' in this example.

To have once writable electronics is literally CD technology, but to encode enough information to make them truly unique would necessitate the Treasury Dept. for example, to maintain the means to spoof these as well as truly verify them.

It could be done in a month if everyone agreed it had to be done. Pyramids have been built shit, some hardware and software should be cake.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.