[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you eat human?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 20160613_192142.png (98 KB, 1440x844) Image search: [Google]
20160613_192142.png
98 KB, 1440x844
Would you eat human if given the chance? My enthusiasm for it has apparently grossed quite a few people out. I just think it'd be a cool opportunity to try something that few others would ever taste.
>>
>>17804576
I suspect OP has tasted more than his share of men.
>>
>>17804576
I'm definitely curious about the taste, but the thought of the act itself grosses me the fuck out. I also heard that cannibalism makes you get sick or go crazy or something, because ingesting human DNA is bad for you? And the same thing with apes to a lesser degree because their DNA is so similar?
>>
>>17804601
Eating human brains fucks you up. Wikipedia up kuru
>>
>>17804576
>my enthusiasm for it has apparently grossed quite a few people out

nigga, you that one freak that everyone makes fun of but doesnt even realize it. Don't go shooting up the school now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITeHBbfqYwk
>>
>>17804576
ye ur mum
>>
I'd consider it, depending on the situation. What did they die from? How were they cooked?

I would never condone someone being slaughtered or hacking off part of themselves just so I could find out what it tastes like, or even in a survival situation. Even the most carnivorous human can live on plants scavenged in the woods for some time.
>>
If you're so keen to taste it, fry up your own butt.
>>
Wouldn't eating human flesh make you sick because of some proteins and shit? iirc some of those cannibals in Papua new guinea have some brain problems.
>>
>>17804683
Brain problems... or brain solutions?
>>
>>17804683
there's a link to the wikipedia article about the condition and what causes it posted above, you guys should really be able to read entire threads on this board..
>>
>>17804600
I want you to know that I appreciated this post!

I can't ever justify say, killing somebody else and taking it off of them. If I ever lost a limb, I might be tempted to cook it and have a taste, but other than that, I dunno if I could.
>>
>>17804576
Haven't truly eaten human, but have tasted.

>be a teenager
>playing with a little fire; lit a plastic twist-tie over an ashtray
>seems safe enough
>it isn't, some burning plastic spatters onto my finger
>Stays lit, can't blow it out
>have to mash it into my finger to put it out
>cooks a tiny spot on my finger right through the skin exposing flesh beneath
>lick that cooked, exposed spot trying to cool it down and make it hurt less

The verdict
>Delicious. Did not taste like chicken. Did taste slightly porkish but not enough to mix the two up.
>Salty! Like salt-cured levels of salt.
I licked that spot constantly until it finally healed up.

However, I like my parts on me and intact, and I prefer to stay out of jail and/or nut houses too, so I've never had a chance to taste it again.

>would I eat it if I had the chance
No. Human flesh is a vector for every human disease - any germs present wouldn't even have to do a species jump. And what I said before.
>>
I wouldnt, not even because of any moral reason, but because it's super easy to get diseases from eating your own species.
>>
nice try nsa but I won't be a pawn in your next psyop
>>
Depends on who it is.
>>
Yeah, no, I don't think I'd do this at a young age. Ideally, it'd be offered to me when I'm elderly so just in case I got any diseases or shit it wouldn't really be too much of an issue considering I'd die soon anyway. I have heard that a lot of people say it tastes like pork! If not that, veal, but a very specific kind.
>>
File: 1423363526643.jpg (66 KB, 399x496) Image search: [Google]
1423363526643.jpg
66 KB, 399x496
human flesh is full of pharmaceutical leavings, heavy metals, toxins and hormones from food and pesticides. best is to let mushrooms eat the person, as they will process these toxins and break them down so they are harmless. then you eat the mushrooms.
>>
Sure, but only if I felt the person's corpse deserved to be desecrated. Eating a person's remains is very disrespectful. It reduces them to the status of an animal.
>>
>>17804576
If the meat was obtained legally, yeah. There actually isn't any law against eating human meat (at least most places I know of), it's just that the way you would normally obtain it is illegal (murder) and the eating of it can be considered disposing of evidence by extension. iirc, There was a guy who volunteered the meat of his leg, which was to be amputated anyways, to some dude who wanted to try it (for science, of course). He described it as tasting a lot like lamb meat.
>>
>>17804613
I can't find anything about up kuru. Are you sure you spelled it right?
>>
>>17805355
Did you try at all?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001379.htm
>>
File: 1458170986971.jpg (128 KB, 702x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458170986971.jpg
128 KB, 702x1200
>>
File: soylent_green.jpg (154 KB, 666x670) Image search: [Google]
soylent_green.jpg
154 KB, 666x670
>>
>>17804576
grilled with a bit of bbq or Worcestershire sauce
>>
if you dont eat people, you're a bitch
>>
>>
>>17805548
Many people state that this photo was taken before the invention of printscreen.Although the eligibility of those statements remains a mystery, it seems to be true
>>
>>17804749

Where faggot
>>
>>17804576
ive read that if you cook human meat througly it will hold for up to two weeks without going bad!

source, some faggot from the phoenix operation
>>
>>17806803
thats pretty spooky he claimed it was posted above when it was actually posted below, meaning that it was posted after his post

FUCKING TIME TRAVLERS MAN
>>
File: prions-362.png.jpg (46 KB, 585x391) Image search: [Google]
prions-362.png.jpg
46 KB, 585x391
>>17804683
If you eat organs, especially the brain you're at high risk of eating prions and your brain becoming a "swiss cheese" brain down the road. That is true for most mammals brains tho. Eating organ is disgusting anyway. Most predator animals eat muscle but organs, especially the liver, kidneys and brain, are left out for scavengers or others that have specialized digestive system for eating carrion.

The disease you're looking for is kuru.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
>>
>>17804990
He's saying you suck dick
>>
>>17806861
We got your shit teir joke the first time.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.