[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
been watching this lately and it's freaking me out. apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: infowar.jpg (89 KB, 730x409) Image search: [Google]
infowar.jpg
89 KB, 730x409
been watching this lately and it's freaking me out.

apparently tv and media literally put people in a physiological trance state so that the NWO can distract us and subjugate into extinction as they use technology to become transhuman gods.

Can we talk about this? I would like to learn more about the supposed trace that everyone is in
>>
How is this paranormal OP?
>>
>>17804549
> 2016
> watching TV
>>
>>17804558
Eh, id say this fits

and really? Infowars? Coe on
>>
>>17804558
well most people don't think any of this is real. it's just like magic or science fiction. (also im banned from pol plz hab mercy I just wanna talk about brainwashing)

>>17804568
i think it's more than just tv though. also the internet isn't very different from tv in terms of content at least on youtube and stuff

>>17804570
I'm kind of a pleb at this. idk I like listening to him drone on about it.
>>
>>17804570
>Eh, id
>Coe on

Which language is that?
>>
>>17804549
how do we know Alex Jone isnt the one putting you in a trance OP?
>>
>>17804626
he probably is, i think that's just a product of the medium though
>>
It's not just t.v its anything that acts as a form of escapism.
>>
>>17804583
Eh, I'd...

Come on..

you happy now? No need to nitpick.
>>
>>17804549
lol, why the hell would they need to distract us to kill us? Anyone could just walk up to you and kill you without you even knowing it.
>>
>>17804659
because there are vastly more regular people than elite people? a system has to be created to control peoplelink in Brave new world
>>
>>17804670
So why do you need to distract regular people? Someone who has the power could just drop bombs everywhere without telling anyone other than those elites.
>>
>>17804692
you don't understand they are dehumanizing us to transition us from being humans to genetically engineered slaves and shit. bombing everything wouldn't accomplish anything.

future generations will be constantly monitored and born in labs and shit.
>>
>>17804708
>you don't understand
>they are trying to dehumanize us so we are slaves

bitch, they don't need to dehumanize anything. Anyone in power can enslave humans as long as they can get control of that power. I don't need to dehumanize my friend to tell him to meet me at the gym in the next 30 minutes.
>>
>>17804723
>Anyone in power can enslave humans as long as they can get control of that power

this isn't about a rich guy having a personal slave, it's about controlling the entirety of the species.
>>
>>17804728
>i have never heard of an army using weapons to threaten people into submission

im out
>>
>>17804756
dude, you don't understand this at fucking all.
>>
>>17804761
>im trying to tell you that enslaving humans requires people to be distracted in order to do something that im being very ambiguous about but truly i dont even know what im talking about so im making everything ambiguous on purpose
>>
>>17804769
it's a broad topic. I can't fill you in on everything in a post on 4chan, you wouldn't even read it cause it would be too long if I did.

Have you ever read Brave New World? it's like that. that's the short version
>>
>>17804769
what he's saying is that if we are distracted, there's no need for force. if we feel comfortable, there is no need to worry about a revolt. what don't you get about that? if the purpose of a populace is to serve masters, then how long will they stay submissive, even under the threat of violence or death, if they KNOW they will never truly be free?

this is probably the only way for this to work.
>>
>>17804637
shill
>>
>>17804786
?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.