[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is CERN bad, /x/? Aside from inventing the world wide web.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: 1464800029778.jpg (93 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1464800029778.jpg
93 KB, 500x617
So why is CERN bad, /x/? Aside from inventing the world wide web.
>>
>>17804414
It isn't. They're just furthering science, no matter what these fucking nutjobs on /x/ say
>>
>>17804428
I agree I'm just trying to figure out what, exactly, their delusions have concocted.
>>
>>17804414
Nothing, people just go tin foil over misunderstood or little-understood shit. A bunch of scientists doing experiments in an underground high tech facility is ripe conspiracy material, anon
>>
Well it could open a portal to Saturn.

Fortunately CERN is a space station orbiting hundreds of miles above the earth.
>>
>>17804437
Uneducated twats thinking they are trying to spawn larger black holes, open superdimensional astral portals, pull in planet x, or create dark matter for the illuminati to use
>>
>>17804462
Your tinfoil is on too tight, m8.
>>
>>17804414
basically religious people telling other people not to trust science while they read their bible verses from an iPad that is continually optimized using research in solid state chemistry
>>
>>17804414
cern did not invent the internet

darpa did.

the da vinci code is full of shit
Like up to it's ears in shit.
>>
>>17804509
I said world wide web. Learn to read nigger
>>
>>17804414
Because people here either have watched Steins;Gate a few too many times or just think they're meddling in things man wasn't meant to.
>>
There's nothing bad about them. They're just trying to advance science and technology. These bozos at /x/ just can't understand CERN's science.
>>
>>17804414
Doctoratefag here.

CERN is one of the most important endeavors ever undertaken by man and it needs more support. I get super excited when they release new findings.

That said, they should really be doing this shit in space. A 1 in 10,000,000 chance is still a possibility.

Our planet is the only one we have let's not fuck with it more than we already have.

tl;dr: More funding so CERN can into space
>>
>>17805036
Either not doctoratefag or retarded Murrican education.
>>
>>17805036
why is it important? wouldn't getting food to everyone and teaching one another how to live peacefully together be better?
>>
>>17805039
Or a doctorate in some unrelated crap like philosophy.

But probably retarded Murrican education. Some of the things the doctors here come out with are such crap it's a wonder they passed first grade let alone some supposed college...
>>
>>17804414
CERN isn't bad. A lot of people are just scientifically illiterate, and don't understand what they are actually doing. People fear what they don't understand, and will start to make up all kinds of bullshit to fill in the gaps of their ignorance. It's much easier for some to think CERN is going to destroy us with black holes (which is something else most people don't really understand) than to study up and learn something new.

All they are doing, in the simplest way to put it, is breaking apart subatomic particles to see what's inside. Collisions of much higher energy happen all the time in our upper atmosphere, so if CERN was anywhere near capable of destroying the earth or opening portals or w/e the tinfoilers say they are doing this week, it would have already happened by natural process a LONG fucking time ago.

I blame the education system.
>>
>>17805518
not him, but it's important because they are breaking open the foundations of matter to learn more about how the universe works.

The issue of getting food to everyone has nothing to do with CERN. You might as well be asking why Comcast isn't helping get water filters to Africa. Besides that, it's not so much that there isn't enough food in the world, it's that we are highly inefficient at the proper distribution of resources.

CERN definitely has nothing to do with "teaching one another how to live peacefully together". That should be on the education system. Unfortunately, the organizations that have taken charge of "teaching one another to live peacefully" are the religious ones, and their solutions are "convert everyone to believe and live how we say under threat of death and/or eternal torture (either by their own hands, or the threat of their "god" doing so).
>>
>>17805587
>You might as well be asking why Comcast isn't helping get water filters to Africa.
More like why Pūr isn't getting filters to Africa, since it's their fucking business. Not blowing billions on some autists' toy
>>
File: why.jpg (1 MB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
1 MB, 1365x2048
>>
>>17805660
Yeah, and CERN's business is smashing tiny shit together to see what comes out and other cool science shit. Their business has nothing to do with producing and shipping food, or telling people how to be nice to each other. Take that up with the food and shipping industries, and the religious organizations.
>>17805722
Shiva is a hindu god associated with destruction and creation. A fitting association with what they do at CERN. So what?
>>
>>17805758
Associating themselves with a being that represents the destruction of the universe isn't just a coincidence or an attempt at describing what they do.
>>
>>17805791
Destruction AND creation. Do you even know anything about hinduism? Or do you just blanket anything that's not YOUR religion as automatically evil?
What they are doing is in an attempt to understand what happened at the creation of the universe, and by extension, give us clues as to where it is heading (as in finding out if/when/how it may end). Symbolism can apply in more ways than what your preconceived notions tell you.

Would you be giving a shit if it was a statue of jesus? If not, then fuck off with your double-standards bullshit.
>>
>>17805791
hes also dancing on the dwarf of ignorance
>>
Apparently people are daft enough to think Micro Black Holes have the capability of ending the world.
>>
>>17805518
The only thing that has ever reduced consistently reduced human suffering is advances in science and technology.
>>
File: 666.png (3 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
666.png
3 KB, 128x128
>>17805813
You assume I'm Christian in order to feel intellectually superior and you think you know things because you can regurgitate facts that have been fed to you.

Shiva's destruction is what they're aspiring to recreate. The ability to reconstruct the reality around you is the ultimate power, it's the power of a god. Do you really think countries from all over the globe would be donating millions of dollars to them purely for the benefit of scientific discovery?

https://vimeo.com/120676848
>>
>>17804499
Science and religion are neither at odds or mutually exclusive. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17805856
I assumed you were christian because those are the ones usually so gung-ho to label any other religion as "evil".
>Shiva's destruction is what they're aspiring to recreate.
You obviously haven't even bothered to know what the Hindu's believe, either way. In their beliefs, Shiva is the one that destroys in the ongoing process of life-death-rebirth. It's there as a fucking symbol, and your paranoid self is reading far too much into it.

You say I "regurgitate facts that have been fed" to me, but you are doing the same thing. The difference is, I actually check to validity of facts, while you just listen to whatever crackpot theory some schizo spouts off, then repeat it without bothering to learn about the subject at hand.

Get an education, nigger.

>Do you really think countries from all over the globe would be donating millions of dollars to them purely for the benefit of scientific discovery?
uh, yeah?
>>
>>17805843
>The only thing that has ever reduced consistently reduced human suffering is advances in science and technology.
We've temporarily reduced suffering for some people on this planet. Other people have basically become low wage slaves to industry. In the developed world people seem to be less happy and less healthy now that technology is advancing at a rapid pace. Not to mention that we're destroying the environment and despite research into reducing that negative impact, business wants to keep making things worse as long as they're making money. And better healthcare/sanitation has led to more and more overpopulation. Science may have gotten rid of some problems but it's creating much worse problems and life will not be sustained if we don't make some big changes.

And aside from that, CERN still doesn't really do research that would reduce human suffering, does it? It seems purely designed to satisfy scientific curiosity.
>>
>>17806046
>Science may have gotten rid of some problems but it's creating much worse problems
I'm pretty sure science has SOLVED more problems than it has created. The issues you bring up aren't things with a simple solution. There is never going to be a perfect answer to fix everything rid us of all problems ever. It's a process of trial and error to find a balance. Science is what let's us move forward in our understanding so we can develop better solutions to those problems.

>And aside from that, CERN still doesn't really do research that would reduce human suffering, does it?
CERN does a lot of different things. You realize it's thanks to them that we are able to talk like this, right?
>>
>>17806064
Does the internet reduce human suffering or not?

I don't know. The world is different than it used to be and life is easier for most of us but you used specific terminology of reducing human suffering and I'm not sure that science really does that. I think it's just a semantic/philosophical thing. Yes, science has made life infinitely more comfortable for the average first world person and given them security but I think that it's also robbed many people of the meaning and the mystery in life by over-explaining the nature of the universe and not leaving room for fanciful interpretation. And this is aside from the more practical issues I brought up before. I think science is not as wonderful as some people make it out to be, but then again I'm kind of anti-civilization in general. I think people would be a lot more happy if they were a lot more connected to the natural world, being allowed to live a simpler lifestyle in a less complicated and overly connected (while at the same time increasingly disconnected) society. I don't know that modern humans are suffering much less than ancient humans and I know for sure that our future is looking bleak because of problems we've created.
>>
>>17805856
gods not real. Not trying to be edgy just what i believe
but he is right they have the physics the equations the math and science behind it unless we have been lied to all our lives taught the wrong things.
they they are just smashing particles together
you shouldn't be here unless you passed high school something you clearly didn't
>>
Here's the problem with CERN:

It was never factually proven that cross temporal and FTL communication is impossible. It was never proven. It was never proven that it was. It just sat on the sidelines, and not Einstein, or Bohr, or Planck, or Dirac or any of the famous heads ever worked it out.

So, given all the evidence available to scientists of this century, there is a 50% chance that cross temporal and FTL communication is possible, and a 50% chance that it is not possible. One way to investigate whether it is or not would be high energy collisions, in search of new fundamental particles. That is after all largely how humanity in the 20th century learned all we did about nuclear energy.

Now. The scientists at CERN do not think it is possible for cross temporal or FTL communication to occur. As such, they are taking NO measures to protect themselves in the event that they do accidentally cause a cross temporal or FTL communication. It's never even cross their minds, because nobody ever told them it was a possibility. So, there is a 50% chance that they are screwing around with powers completely beyond their comprehension, and a 50% chance that they're just poking around at smaller and smaller leptons.

It's reckless. It stems from humanity's addiction to linearity. They think that before they can take steps to safeguard their facility in the event of a cross temporal of FTL communication, that they have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to themselves that such a communication is 100% possible, and have a solid theory of how to initiate such a signal propagation with intention. This will never happen for them, until somebody else steps in to explain it to them, because the only way to initiate a cross temporal or FTL communication is to first hypothesize that such a signal could be propagated, and to cross reference that with a database that recorded what the universe would look like if no such signal was ever propagated.
>>
>>17806133
>They think that before they can take steps to safeguard their facility in the event of a cross temporal of FTL communication, that they have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to themselves that such a communication is 100% possible, and have a solid theory of how to initiate such a signal propagation with intention.
How could they safeguard against it (and what would they be safeguarding against) if they don't know how to make this happen? How would they know how to do it safely beforehand?
>>
>>17806143
Easy. You just assume that rather than NEVER being possible, that the phenomena we view is a result of ALWAYS being cross temporal and FTL signals. Then make a theory that explains all the phenomena of known scientific experimental results, but using FTL particles as the main component of information propagation.

Are you asking specifically what constructions methods would protect against temporal feed back loops? They need to make an airlock, but for photons. So that there is no photon path from within the facility that directly bounces to outside the facility. Two layers of thermal insulation is sufficient, as long as the door to one of the layers is always closed when the other is open. Of course, perfect insulation is impossible, but they should at least try.

I would be happy to go into any level of detail to questions you might have, including numbers and formulas.
>>
>>17806120
>but you used specific terminology of reducing human suffering
No, YOU used that specific terminology. Don't put words in my mouth. You admit that science has made life more comfortable. Is that not relieving suffering? What magic solution do YOU have to reduce all suffering for everyone ever?
>it's also robbed many people of the meaning and the mystery in life by over-explaining the nature of the universe and not leaving room for fanciful interpretation
"over-explaining"? So you want to be willfully ignorant? "Fanciful interpretation" doesn't give us answers, it gives us fairy tales that people take to seriously, leading people to not want to know the truth about our universe, but to remain ignorant by leaving it at "hurr god did it".
>I think people would be a lot more happy if they were a lot more connected to the natural world, being allowed to live a simpler lifestyle in a less complicated and overly connected (while at the same time increasingly disconnected) society.
I think it's arrogant as fuck to think that what MAY make YOU happy has to apply to everyone else.
>I don't know that modern humans are suffering much less than ancient humans and I know for sure that our future is looking bleak because of problems we've created.
Seeing as how we don't have to hunt and gather from dawn til dusk, worry about predators eating us in our sleep every night, and live longer, healthier lives thanks to medicine and understanding of germ theory (which is thanks to science, btw), I think it's easy to see that there is less suffering. Our future is looking bleak? Sure, the steady rise of health, sanitation, education, and lifespans with the steady decline of hunger, crime, and disease is such a horrible sign.

If you want to be a tree hugging hippy who lives without technology, go right ahead. Enjoy dying in the woods from a gangrenous infection or something else easily preventable.
>>
>>17806172
Yeah, you're right. You seem pretty happy. Not at all angry and defensive because I dared to disagree with you.

And no, you definitely used the term "reducing human suffering" in your post that I responded to.

Hope you and your children enjoy the massively overpopulated, war ravaged, polluted, trash heap that the planet is turning into. And just remember that even if you don't die of gangrene, you and your children will die one day just like everyone who's ever lived before you. Science just puts that off a few years.
>>
>>17806172
Having lived the life of a technology free tree hugging hippy, and the life of a 9-5 integrated working drone, I can confirm that technology neither improves, nor diminishes the quality of life for a person in either lifestyle. In either lifestyle, inevitably somebody comes by to say "THIS LAND IS MINE" and demand tribute. Yes, even in the very wild neck of the woods. It is extraordinary the lengths at which some person will find you, just to claim the land you happen to be on, for the most contrived reasons. Because they don't want the land--they want the experience of conquering.

It is amazing, but the thing which causes strife in humanity is humanity itself. I never believed it, until I just up and left everything I owned, and left behind civilization to go backpacking in the woods for a year. But it is really true, that we already have everything we need to survive in any environment here on Earth. Humans are so smart, dude, so smart. Our brains and our bodies are SO much more advanced than other animals.

But our software, the way we use our intelligence, that's what screws us over. We are each literally the makers of our own ruin. And before I learned this for myself, I would have never believed. Nobody could have ever explained it to me, so I don't expect anyone to just take my words at face value.

But if you've got the balls, you can certainly try just abandoning society as I did, and see where it gets you.
>>
>>17806196
This is what I figure. I don't necessarily think people in general would be happier without science or civilization (though I strongly suspect that many of us would) but I'm very skeptical of the idea that science has really made people happier.

I'd still like to try this, either way. Things are not good lately and I don't want to be part of it. I'd rather tough it out on my own (pain, misery, and discomfort that might go along with the choice) than aspire to achieve something I see no value in. My life as it is has no meaning but that's a personal thing, I guess. Just hope society doesn't fall apart so quickly that I won't have any shot at some peace.
>>
>>17804414
It's not, they aren't going to make a world-eating black hole.
>>
>>17806193
>Yeah, you're right. You seem pretty happy. Not at all angry and defensive because I dared to disagree with you.
Disagreeing with someone doesn't automatically make someone angry and defensive, and even if I were, that doesn't invalidate my points. Why don't you address the content of what I say instead of whatever tone you happened to perceive from it?
>And no, you definitely used the term
Go back, and read again. It is in my post as I quoted YOUR statement.

>Hope you and...
Please, do go on, tell me more about how you can predict the future, oh wise one. You still haven't told me what your magic, fix-all solution is. I'm waiting
>Science just puts that off a few years
I would hardly call decades of difference just "a few years". That's decades more of life to enjoy, reading a good book, eating good food with the people I care about, and being happy long after you've become bear chow.
> I can confirm that technology neither improves, nor diminishes the quality of life for a person in either lifestyle
> left behind civilization to go backpacking in the woods for a year.

I'll agree with the point that humans are the root cause of suffering to each other. They have been since the dawn of time. But living in the woods for a year is nothing like living your entire life in the wilderness like that. Yes, we survived like that for a long time, but the constant strain breaks down our bodies quicker. The lack of medicine makes illnesses several magnitudes more deadly. Away from people, a sprained ankle could be a death sentence.

I don't have to abandon society to know how people are.

Let's say this; I would rather die an old man at 75 in a comfy bed, the AC blasting, my veins full of drugs and something to take my mind of it, than to die in the woods at 35-40, alone, broken, beaten, bloodied, sick and being mauled by an animal. Which one of those options sounds more like suffering to you?
>>
>>17806133

>If things aren't known, then I know them to definitely be equally possible.

Holy shit, dude. Just stop.
>>
>>17804414
I don't consider them bad, but the worst thing they did was waste a ton of money building that heap of shit LHC. We're not too far off from having relatively cheap, mass-producible units that can fit on your computer desk which will utterly outperform it, and I expect by the 2030s, 2040s at the latest, any middle-class educated layman will be able to afford one of these for private experimentation, giving them a role not unlike that held by chemistry sets in ages past. There was NO justification for building that expensive, resource-heavy behemoth, the accelerators already in existence would have held down the fort in the transition period between machines of their type and compact mass-production units just fine.
>>
>>17804414
CERN is not safe, there is a possibility it can create a black hole. What rational being would tamper with something that could destroy their home planet and everything around it? Even if they conducted the experiments in space it would have to be ?illion lightyears away from our solar system to not affect us.

If you can create a black hole you can possibly create a rift in space or create some type of wormhole/portal.
>>
>>17805587
If cern figures out anything important like how to create energy or manipulate the quantum the government and corporations are just going to use it so that they can continue to oppress and starve the planet.
>>
>>17805559
What happens in the atmosphere is natural and regulated by the things that regulate the quantum cern is not. Cern is just a bunch of people who read books and listened to other people for 6+ years smashing energy at each other especially new energy they discover at ridiculous speeds. Contemporary dogmatic science with caveman methods. Fucking hit the TV till it works bullshit.
>>
>>17805813
Jesus wasn't murdering universes.

Jesus doesn't have the mark of the beast hidden in his logo.
>>
>>17805832
No scientist understands black holes they just know they can't see it and it destroys shit.
>>
>>17805843
Chemo sure is great but 47 govt patents to cure cancer and other diseases using weed is shit. Fuck I love the by products of mustard gas.
>>
>>17806397
Fucking broscience bullshit.
>>
>>17805935
>believes countries and govt are for peace

Its 2016 and this is literally the result of indoctrination
>>
One of the most euphoric threads i've ever seen here.

You're all good, very good good little goyim.
>>
>>17806133
What is cross temporal? Google is giving me inaccurate results on this term.
>>
>>17805036
>A 1 in 10,000,000 chance is still a possibility
Particles with much higher energy fly in from space all the time. If they haven't destroyed our planet yet, a particle collider won't.
>>
>>17806412
>a man who read alot of books on the subject which is less than 50 years old told me so

I can't fucking wait for all the longterm effects of everything to sprout, enjoy your slow death HIV undetectable science.
>>
>>17806427
No we have layers of spheres and a literal radiation barrier in space catching most of it its not the same.
>>
>>17806397
holy shit dude. You know nothing about what you are talking about and it shows.

"Hurr, they could create a black hole, that swallows the erf!!!1"
is the most retarded misconception about black holes and CERN there is.
Grab a book, nigger
>>
>>17806407
>just a bunch of people who read books

Look, it sucks that you went to a shit highschool and all they gave you were memorisation tasks but that is just not representative of the state of modern physics. You have to realise the people working at CERN need to have already undertaken their own research and offered original contributions to our body of knowledge. You don't just take a fucking test and get a PhD.

Any decent college will have you in the lab every week FROM DAY ONE asking "What do you see? Is it consistent with theory? Why or why not? If not, what does the presented theory leave out?"

Real science is muddy, hard work and the fact you think you know better by fucking navel gazing triggers my autism.
>>
>>17806402
they'll try, sure. But when has governments vying for control ever NOT been the case?
>>17806407
Your complete lack of understanding while acting like you do does nothing but show your ignorance.
>>17806408
oh, great, a christcuck shill. makes sense now. fuck off somewhere and suck your war god's dick some more.
>>17806414
I never implied that. Take your strawman somewhere else.
>>17806434
aw, still pretending you know anything about the subject. cute.

Go back to your christfag echo chamber so you all can keep telling yourself that a fucking human sacrifice is "good news".
>>
>>17806438
>>17806443
Thank fuck, some sane people in /x/. Ignore delusional tripfags, it's easier to think of them as trolls, than the sad fact that he probably believe the shit he spouts. give them all the same treatment Xeno and The Bored Dude got. observe
>>17806434
Kill yourself, tripfag.
>>
>>17804446
>Fortunately CERN is a space station orbiting hundreds of miles above the earth.

wut?
>>
File: Okabe-Rintarou.jpg (77 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Okabe-Rintarou.jpg
77 KB, 500x281
They're responsible for nearly destroying Okabe-Kun'a life.
>>
Perhaps "scientist" are sincere in there work and are unaware of the hidden agenda.
>>
File: 1465275438526s.jpg (10 KB, 256x191) Image search: [Google]
1465275438526s.jpg
10 KB, 256x191
>>17804414
>mfw thread has all these people saying cern is a good thing
>mfw a fucking video for cern has blatant luciferian symbolism in it
>mfw occultic ceremony celebrating the opening of the tunnel through the mountains
>mfw you all just think "Naaaah, it's just nothing but rich folks being eccentric."
>>
>>17806684
Take your meds
>>
>>17804446
Somehow, /x/ gets more retarded every time I visit.
>>
File: simm_what.jpg (22 KB, 168x184) Image search: [Google]
simm_what.jpg
22 KB, 168x184
>>17804414
>Aside from inventing the world wide web.

if you dislike the world wide web why the fuck are you using it right now?
>>
>>17806434
>A literal radiation barrier in space catching most of it

I think you mean the magnetosphere, which deflects a lot of charged particles, rather than the van allen belts, which is the product of all those captured particles.

But ignoring that, no, there are still far more powerfully particle collisions on earth from natural sources. The magnetosphere only deflects and captures the relatively slow ones.
>>
File: 1465093430779.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465093430779.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>17806692
>this kind of response on /x/
Wheredoyouthinkyouareyoufaggot.jpg

Wake the fuck up. You disregard what you don't understand. Why would they include such thought provoking imagery for no reason? Why would the opening ceremony of the tunnel through the alps connecting Switzerland with the rest of Europe include similar imagery?
>take your meds
Eat some shrooms so you can slough off your social cultural programming, you bundle of sticks.
>>
>>17806700
>thought provoking imagery for no reason
this is called art
>>
>>17806700
>I dont know shit about european folklore, so I think it is weird to see similar imagery everywhere
>>
>>17806823
Well, obviously paganism is satanic, the bible says so.
I still don't get how neopagans and christian fundies don't go at each other throats, possibly their common hatred for the jews, science and socialism keeps them together.
>>
>>17806402
i know how to manipulate your quantum
>>
>>17806960
>Well, obviously paganism is satanic, the bible says so
cool story bro
meanwhile in the real world, no moderate christian thinks of that as satanic, nor do they think it weird that a lot of our traditions and culture is a mix of christianity and so called Paganism
>>
>>17806960
i would hate to be as dumb as you.
>>
>>17806980
I specifically pointed fundies. There is plenty of christians who aren't anti-science, antisemites or crazy fucks.
>>
>>17806960
>paganism is Satanic

Paganism by definition is not Christian.

Satan is a Christian myth.
>>
>>17806995
even the "fundies" will most likely do a lot of pagan stuff
for example: celebrating christmas with all the classic conventions
>>
https://www.google.com/maps/@46.2539874,6.0184853,3a,75y,201.39h,66.62t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1slkQaZljfw_sAAAQJODm7LQ!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.