[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vivid dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (933 KB, 1442x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
933 KB, 1442x1800
Last night i had a really vivid dream where what it appeared to be Death itself started looking for me in a lonely house while i was hiding on the top of a closet. I remember that when this creature found me, it took its black hood revealing a demon like face. It was really real and i freaked me out. I managed to kill it by punching it or something, but then someone told me i was going to have bad luck forever. All i can remember is waking up and not being able to move for a few seconds. Can someone explain if there's some symbolism behind it?
>>
Are you sure it wasnt Michael?
Are you Michael?
>>
>>17803337
Who's Michael?
>>
>>17803330
Are you Michael? The Father?
>>
I had a dream one time where I was walking with a group through a supposedly haunted old barn-type place then I got a super bad vibe and was like ok, we should probably leave now..

I took a few steps down the wooden stairs and all of a sudden it was just me and another person, and they go "There's a man here now"

then I fucking awoke into sleep paralysis.

I was trying to keep a cool head and not let any scary thoughts creep in, but I felt as if they could at any second if I didn't maintain myself with effort
>>
File: InceptionVintage.jpg (216 KB, 578x383) Image search: [Google]
InceptionVintage.jpg
216 KB, 578x383
>>17803330
I fell asleep earlier today and had one of those dreams where you keep trying to wake up but only do for a moment, and when you fall asleep again it's the same dream with only minor negligible changes.
In one of my childhood houses, the one I lived in with my parents and grandparents when I lived in CA, from like 13 - 16, I think. Looking out the window the moon had rings around it and they seemed mechanical. There were red, fleshy robots (Sort of like Vision from avengers, but clunkier and clearly more robotic. But still fleshy.) and they were chasing people or something. They were just vaguely bad because the dream told me they were.
So my dad and older brother run out of the house and too the car, leaving grandpa there. Going outside felt like shit had hit the fan. Everything was terrifying for no real reason, and the atmosphere was uncomfortable. I felt younger for a bit, and wanted to go back for him. That moment was especially long, and then I saw the robots going into the house and began to cry. My dad made a (very out of character for him) comment along the lines of "wow, thanks for going back for him."
After waking up for like a second I was a detective, I guess? Wandering around on a rooftop and climbing down a set o those metal stairs you see on the sides of apartment buildings. After I got to the ground I saw a robot flying towards me super slowly in a jesus / superman position. It was clearly trying to get me, but I convinced it (and therefor myself) that I could fly super far and fast, and it couldnt. Then I just flew to a different buildings roof, but since I knew it was a lie I couldnt maintain comfortable flight for long.
From there it was me as this detective guy long jumping slowly (but just fast enough to stay out of reach, god I hate chase dreams) from rooftop to rooftop. Some dialog in there I cant remember, then at one pint when I realized mid jump there wasnt anywhere else to hide I let myself...
>>
>>17805171
(cont)
Fall into a lake, and hide under the water. The water was too still, and that was off putting. Around that point I managed to wake up for real.
Throughout most of the dream I was semi-aware of dreaming and half trying to wake myself up. Don't know why I was so tired, it's the middle of the day. I think by the end of it I had learned that they had "locked the moon". But I might be ading that in, after the fact. Not sure.
I AM sure, that bits of music that have been stuck in my head kept wafting through the scenes and it seemed uncomfortable and distorted.
>>
>>17803597
Same here man, i had a similar experience with what it seemed to be a long black figure in my room staring at me.
>>
>>17805183
Do u have a therapist to talk about your dreams? I'm pretty sure you can find a lot of hidden subconscious messages if you read into them
>>
>>17803330
Back to this dream- i'm really interested in the symbolism behind death personification dreams but incan't seem to find any useful information. Can /x/ help?
>>
I've had a dream once that I found a tooth growing out of one of my fingers. Slowly, more began to emerge from my flesh until all of my skin was covered with teeth. Another similar dream I remember was that my skin became snow white, and full of holes, like a sponge. As I walked, blood would seep out of my body, and I would be in extreme pain. I was given bandages to wrap myself in, along with special shoes that would distribute my weight in a way so it wouldn't wring the blood out of me.
>>
>>17805280
>full of holes
That reminds me of one I had in my twenties where I had taken the skin off my face like it was a mask. You know those Biore pore strips that are supposed to pull plugs of gunk out of your pores? It was like that, the inside of the face/mask was full of these gunky protrusions. I looked in a mirror or saw myself from the outside somehow, and I had a whole other face under the one I'd taken off. The pores were huge from being jammed with all the gunk that got pulled off with the outer face/mask. This "real" face was ugly as hell, with red skin and a bulbuous nose. But I just couldn't see putting that other face back on and having all that crap back on/in my skin. So I left it off.

Lately I keep having dreama about arguing with people or trying to make people understand stuff. Not really spoopy nightmare material, but aggravating enough that if I wake up from one, I often don't bother going back to sleep. I don't really argue with people much in waking life. Not sure what that's about.
>>
>>17803330

test
>>
>>17805223
eh, shit costs money and since it would just be more curiosity than necessity so, I don't consider it particularly worth it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.