[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
supernatural powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1465195095667.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465195095667.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Any possible ways to obtain supernatural abilities? Spells? Rituals? Aliens? Anybody?
> inb4 skeptics remind me that they aren't real
> inb4 sarcastic answers like suicide
>>
File: Sadhu3.jpg (1 MB, 1575x1027) Image search: [Google]
Sadhu3.jpg
1 MB, 1575x1027
>>17801524
Meditation brah.

I have the only siddhi worth a shit; the siddhi of bliss. Must of had a 100 orgasms in the past couple of hours to fight my hangover lol u mad?
>>
For real?
You want some improvement, simply pay attention in yourself, reduce fapping and addictions or remove it if you can, battle your own prejudices and strive to be a better person each day.
But if you want REAL superpowers... meditation. You will find out you're capable of being super (probably not) or if you're lucky you may discover that being regular is pretty super.
>>
>>17801524
Meditation.
>>17801564
No.
>>
>>17801524
If any of that shit actually worked, don't you think someone would have went public with their "superpowers" and cashed in by now? The closest we've got is that norwegian dude with the world record for swimming in sub-zero temp waters for several hours. That's not even supernatural, he just meditated enough that he learned to control his body temperature. That's not supernatural, though, it's a practiced talent.
>>
File: screenshot1-800x655.jpg (86 KB, 800x655) Image search: [Google]
screenshot1-800x655.jpg
86 KB, 800x655
I just finished blurbing about what I call the Outsiders, in the sense that they are outside of physical reality. That would be supernatural, in the sense that it is outside one aspect of reality. But nothing is supernatural, because if it exists, then its state of existence just then becomes an example of a new aspect of reality which was previously undiscovered. If you think you invent magic, then it's only magic until the point that another person can do replicate your experimental results. Then it's just science, which you talk about using the mouth noise that goes "maa-jik."

Blurb here:
>>>17801780

Anyways. Consciousness is the only supernatural power you will ever need. If you can master the art of envisioning scenarios in your head with such a depth of accuracy that they are virtually indistinguishable from reality itself, then you will be able to do anything by simply knowing what steps to take in order to set into motion that thing you want to do. Consciousness is fucking amazing.

That's the level of intelligence that I believe the Outsiders have attained. If you're ready to let the Outsiders borrow your consciousness for a little while, you might have learned something new when they return it to you. Just promise me you won't go panicking in the streets, or trying to screw with other people's sense of reality. Periodically, I meet people who say "Oh, oh please, can't anyone tell me how to increase my power in life?" I explain to them the Outsiders, and how to contact them. They scoff, "haha, you're crazy man, is this a joke? I love your dry sense of humor." And then try and kill themselves. Or wind up on psych medication.

If you can manage to keep it together, the Outsiders are there to assist you. All they ask in return is a window into what reality looks like from this end, and of course whatever specific arrangement you make with each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 220x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 220x356
>>17801524
Meditation and self awareness. There's probably a reason that everyone is telling you that.
(or you can drink from the breast of Our Lady of Milk)
>>
>>17801524
A couple months ago here there were two kids from Ireland or Scotland or some such, apparently lived in a village. Shared some sort of synchronicity link. They said they had to finish college or wait for Summer break before they could look into the matter so I left it at that, anyone know if they're still around?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.