[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sigils that work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: IMAG0005.jpg (413 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0005.jpg
413 KB, 1836x3264
So if I show you mine x will you show me yours.
>>
>>17801327
in what way does it work
>>
>>17801337
I'm actually waiting on a second report about one I already shared, but garnered no attention.

By tomorrow I should know I think.

I'm all for this actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 440x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 440x360
>>17801327 >>17801351 Do we bow? Is there a handshake involved? What are your bona fides? What makes either of you or your sigils authentic?
>>
>>17801327
It charges the black mirror then pops up inside the mirror itself.
Now that being said anyone have any of there sigils to share
>>
File: pink dolphin queer boy.jpg (11 KB, 378x511) Image search: [Google]
pink dolphin queer boy.jpg
11 KB, 378x511
>>
File: U9IsW.jpg (3 KB, 251x247) Image search: [Google]
U9IsW.jpg
3 KB, 251x247
This is a sigil with memetic properties. After being exposed to it, people will experience the compulsion to recreate it on any surface available. The effects are especially strong on children below the age of 13, who may begin to recreate it obsessively.
>>
>>17801538
Lulz. What is that thing anyway?
>>
>>17801446
>What are your bona fides?
There's no way to do verify that.
Ideally, everything should be in good will and everyone should take their own precautions when using others' shit

>What makes either of you or your sigils authentic?
Again, the same, no way to verify beforehand. We use them if they don't give us the creeps and then call bullshit/fail or not.

Myself, if I don't get a good second report I'm not sharing it (would be either stupid or irresponsible)
>>
File: FYHimagexcf.png (60 KB, 373x405) Image search: [Google]
FYHimagexcf.png
60 KB, 373x405
This sigil summons a violent erection that will fuck your enemies to a pulp. Erection will not subside until all enemies are fucked to a salsa like paste.
>>
>>17801538
5/10 can confirm

drew this shit obsessively when I was like 8, it extends into a braid, neighbor spread it to me.

Wouldn't call it a sigil, but works as stated.

>>17801493
7/10 intriguing

>>17801631
crap/10, won't try
>>
File: tumblr_nzoshdMgq11rby04wo1_500.gif (344 KB, 461x184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzoshdMgq11rby04wo1_500.gif
344 KB, 461x184
>>17801638
You do understand that Sigils aren't universal, right? that you have to construct your own sigil for your own intent in your own way for it to have any meaning or possibility of effect? How lazy can you get, thinking you can just use someone else's sigil and have the same, if any, effect on anything. Read some books or the internet, shit there's even a sigil generator out there. If you lack even the creative drive to make your own sigil and cast it, what hope have you as a magician? Learned helplessness is as far from magick as you can get.
>>
this one isn't mine, i've used it from the akashic though
>>
>>17801690
I have more interest in people trying mine than trying those that people made.

What if I sigilize a variant of "the bearer of this sigil has better chances of X happening in their favor" and do the wizard antics over it, and give it to people, and they do their wizard antics over it if they want.

They could either know how the sigil was made, or not, whatever gave them better jives.
>>
File: tumblr_mqjyepPCwa1svqurmo1_500.gif (672 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqjyepPCwa1svqurmo1_500.gif
672 KB, 500x750
>>17801722
A sigil made by you can be charged by others, sure, but what makes you think that your intent then apply to THAT PERSON? It would only strengthen the intent or goal of the sigil for you, give you more power. This is why artists and corporations sigilize with paint or branded logo designs.
>>
>>17801732
Because my intent goes to the bearer of the sigil.
>>
>>17801732
kek that pic reminds me of a critter I used to draw in highschool
>>
File: 1465621633029.jpg (54 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1465621633029.jpg
54 KB, 640x458
>>17801799
Facepalm.
You are just wrong.
A sigil represents the magicians will/intent. Not anyone else's. This symbol that you make could stand for (example): "I WILL GET TONS OF MONEY."
Ok, remember to use your logic.
Why would this sigil/symbol, that exists to GET YOU TONS OF MONEY suddenly get someone else a ton of money just because they saw or charged it? It must represent YOUR will, therefore charging by anyone will charge it towards that intent: your will. It wont suddenly change meaning to: "THIS BITCH CHARGING ME RIGHT NOW WILL GET TONS OF MONEY" because it detects some outside party is interacting with it. Why the hell would it?Sigils are not intelligent, it's not some easy mac user interface that automagically knows to modify itself based on user. It is a simple tool, and as dumb as its operator.

Please tell me this is getting through. This is like working help desk.
>>
>>17801841
TOP KEK PIC

>>17801841
Don't worry, if I'm wrong I'll recognize it upon proof of uselessness.

Until then (which probably won't take long), since all this magic shit makes little to no sense from an outside perspective, I'll stay with my own version of the bullshit rather than yours.

Sorry, it's not that I think my vision is more legitimate, it's on principle. If I knew for sure they worked for me and DECIDEDLY NOT for anyone else, I'd tell you: spot on brah.

Come on, if all we paid attention to were all to go by people saying "this shit doesnt work dude it's nonsense" we wouldn't even be into occult shit to begin with.
>>
>>17801867
recognize false friend = accept, face it, own up to it.
>>
>>17801549
The origin of this sigil has never been determined. Because of its inherent memetic properties, those exposed to it will recreate it on available surfaces without knowing its name or meaning.
>>
>>17801887
well played
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.