[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone have any experiences with astral projection/sleep paralysis/lucid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: lucid_dreaming.jpg (54 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
lucid_dreaming.jpg
54 KB, 500x334
I'm rather curious to hear peoples experiences, I'll post my own here soon
>>
>>17800846
Lurking
>>
im going to green text as much as i can so here ir goes
>be me, /x/ nerd, wanting to practice lucid dreaming and reading others freaking shit about sleep paralysis, etc
>goes to be one night after lurking through /x/ and other random shit
>wakes up at 3 or 4 AM, the room is pitch black, all I here is gurgling and scratching outside my window
>window is literally 3 feet away from my bed
>nope.exe
>tries to move my body, im practically glued to my fucking bed
>my legs feel like steel, theres a weight pressed against my chest, basically flipping shit now
>the gurgling gets louder, the scratching turns into banging, i think they're going bust through into my room
>suddenly, everything gets quiet and my door slowly creaks open
>im literally shitting bricks by now, still unable to move
>then, this rake like looking thing appears at the foot of my bed, its eyes glowing white, looking like it wants to fuck my shit up
>im in tears at this point, wanting to "wake up" from whatever this is
>the last thing i remember before regaining control and actually wake up was the damn thing grabbing my ankle and dragging me out of my bed
I have a few more experiences, I'll post them as well, and if anyone has anything similar to mine, I'm ready to hear.
>>
>>17800846
I have one very messed up sleep paralysis story

>I was staying over at a friends house
>crashed on his couch and tried to get some sleep
>quickly doze off but get woken up by terrible tooth pain
>sleep paralysis was kicking in and I tried my best to crawl of the couch
>the pain gets really hard to handle at that point
>finally "wake up" and manage to get up
>go to the bathroom
>I turned on the lights and looked in the mirror
>my lower jaw was already dripping with blood and I could pull out my tooth that was troubling me the whole time
>suddendly wake up on the couch again

At that point I fell asleep but I didnt know I was asleep

The part with waking up again was sending shivers down my spine
>>
>>17800910
another one
>13/14 years old
>dicking around on Twitter, spamming shit, doing a lot of idiotic shit
>home alone, decided to call a pizza place, order my pizza
>5-10 mins after I order, decided to get a few winks in before the pizza comes
>have not had my eyes closed for more than one minutes and my doorbell rings
>confusedasfuck.jpg
>try to get up from my couch, body wont move
>the door bell rings again, but with a pause inbetween the first ring (so, ding*pause*dong)
> I find most this shit fucking strange, and classify the person on the other side of my door not the pizza man
>after 3 mins of silence and still not able to do buttfuck anything, theres a gentle, tap-tap, coming from the other side, then proceeded to turn into to quick, loud banging noises
>nopenopenope
>the lights suddenly go out and my door gives in, and the light from the hallway of my apartment building is silhouetting the person who broke my fucking door
>it was a pale face with sunken in eyes, patches of hair on it's scalp, and the most gut-wrenching smile on his face, he basically gave me nightmares for life
>then, suddenly I "Wake up" from my paralysis, shaking from the whole ordeal
>had all lights in my house on until the actual pizza dude arrived
Let's just say, to this day, I do not nap when I ask for food deliveries to my house.
The strange part is, I haven't seen the specific creature in any times I do have sleep paralysis or anything of the sort.
>>
>>17800846
I've always wanted to try sleep paralysis, but sleepings hard and whenever I do, I just black out

:(
>>
>>17801043
Sleep paralysis is the inability to move or talk, lad. Even though you're awake, your body is paralysed and obviously, unable to move. Lucid dreaming is where you are aware you are in a dream and if you are aware, you can control the dream and do 'anything' you want that you cannot do in reality. Astral projection is when your spirit basically leaves your body. So on, so forth, I guess. But, you see some pretty freaky shit sometimes if one does have sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17801086
I've sorta encountered sleep paralysis once before.

Lying in my bed, lying completely still, eyes closed, focusing on my breathing, about 4 hours passed and suddenly I hear a Woman scream in my left ear( it's hard to describe the scream, It was the loudest but most quiet thing I've heard) The scream was only for maybe two seconds, after I opened my eyes and got up.

Never experienced it again, yet. But I want to
>>
>>17801116
All you should do is just practice focusing on your breathing, lying completely still and something of the sort like that might happen again. Some of my friends say, and they're good sources, say it takes a lot of time and practice, but once you get it down to a science, you get some results.
>>
>>17801147
I Will do ;)
>>
>>17800846
I used to astral project, then I took a bong hit to the head.
>>
>>17801190
Woooaahh dude
>>
>>17801190
gnarly
>>
>>17801190
I had a mental breakdown on new years eve
Everytime I get high now I get paranoid af

>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
still lurking anons, wanna be spooped/interested with stories
>>
>>17800910
sleep paralysis has the potential to be the most terrifying experience you can have if you dont know whats going on, luckily all ive ever experienced is being unable to move sleeping facing a wall point blank and hearing growling behind me and the last thing i heard before waking up was a snarl that sounded like it was attacking, never saw anything, but the wall, but was fully aware
>>
>>17800966
cant move at all except sometimes a little in your fingers in sleep paralysis, sounds like a fucked up dream
>>
>>17800846
sometimes sleep paralysis can be the scariest shit someone can experience, ive been trying to astral project, need tips /x/?
>>
>>17801356
agreed and that sounds like some creepy shit, if you ask me.
>>
>Be senior in high school
>up late doing homework
>goes to bed
>dreams I'm in school about to fight someone
>My arm wouldn't throw a punch in dream
>Told myself I wanted to
>Body moved in dream
>Realized what I did
>Woke up unable to move my body irl
>Bed starts shaking profusely
>Stayed awake until I was suppose to get up for school
>"Fuck that"
>Finally got some sleep

Had another experience years later somewhat like that, but I awoke to my bed shaking (again) and bright flashing lights filling my room.
I tried moving and yelling for help, but nothing. A few seconds that & i jumped out of bed screaming "help" unknowingly
>>
been attempting to astral project for about a month now once every other day. i get the vibration phase but i kinda get freaked out when i reach that floating out of body feeling. Ive astral projected a million times on psychadelics and especially dmt and ketamine. i also had a friend who just naturally astral projected at random, like when sitting in class or playing video games. freaky thing is he could tell if someone was at the door, or what someone had written on the back of their notebook (didnt factcheck this too thoroughly because high school and 420 bro thatsradbro.jpg) but yea i deff noticed his narcolepsy, like hed be semiconcious able to kind of interact but his responses would be severely delayed, and hed come back asking me why im losing hair at the top of my head (im not).
Anyway sleep paralysis is a bitch for me. personally i dont get any crazy demon shit, but ive been stuck and had conversations with people that werent there (like asking for help from my mom right next to me but she was in the other room sleeping) most of the time its just i cant move and need to scream really loud to get up
>>
>>17801750
also i had a really intnese sleepparalysis after drinking a lot of coffee. I was doing time in county jail, and like had these really intense dreams. like we were in a pirate ship. Then i went out to this patio and and jumped into a pool that turned into a lake, and i had this distinct feelingthat i was tripping on salvia, and actually saw a reflection of myself smoking salvia in my friends room (which i had done about a year beforehand). anyway so i feel this salvia come up, and salvia taste and headspace, and i saw this shadow thing in the water with me, i woke up and the shadow was with me in my cell. I yelled so loud i woke up the entire cellblock, everyone told me to go to church the next day. i saw the same shadow figure when i had a panic attack while smoking weed about a year ago. he was laughing at me and told me the world was about to end
>>
>>be able 14
>>be asleep
>>I'm now sitting in the cafeteria in my highschool
>>words are exchanged with people at the table.
>>weird song starts playing over the PA
>>it gets so loud and eventually becomes a screech
>>everyone trying to cover their ears and leave the school
>>wake with with a severe nosebleed and a fever
>>skipped school the next day.

Anyone have an explanation.
>>
>>17800846
The only lucid dreams I get are sex dreams and as soon as I cum I wake up. The only exception to that was once when I dreamed I was in my kitchen the counter was a different colour and that's how I knew it was a dream but I fucked up and woke up as soon as I realized I was lucid dreaming.
>>
File: sleep paralysis.jpg (129 KB, 800x648) Image search: [Google]
sleep paralysis.jpg
129 KB, 800x648
>>17800846
I have had experiences since I was 17, the first one was scary as fuck, feeling like some kind invisible horizontal "lay" dragging me under the bed and feeling my body displaced from my actual body. After that I get used to the feeling and even ejoyed it. Sometimes it takes years without happen again. 2 nights ago I had one that was different from all previous, I dreamed of a woman, we get close, (don't remember if it was some romantic-sexual thing) and suddenly everything turned violent, she tries to strangle me or something like that and I felt a paralyzing pression in my head/neck. For a moment I could not distinguish wakeful state from dream, what was real, and the wake up really shocked.
My brother told me that he had hallucinations while in sleep paralysis, but nothing sacry, just weird. I'm not surprised that the phenomenon has given rise to many myths, since demons to alien abductions,
>>
it's a trick, get an axe.
>>
>>17801223
Do tell
>>
Is there anyway to Astral Project to the past?
>>
I've had a lot of OBEs on Ketamine. In a recent one I popped out of my body and started floating over the entrance of a subway station. The station was completely wrapped in a red velvety film or something. The red's saturation level kept incrementing til it was unbearable to look at and at that moment where my eyes could not focus anymore the whole scene would shift to monochrome. This happened over and over again. While this was happening most of my attention was focused on this woman that was moving through the turnstile to get into the subway. She was moving so slow, but with each movement I could see every one of her cells shift to a new location and each cell had a tracer leading back to the it's original position. When she finally made it through the turnstile she tripped and fell. When she hit the ground the floor turned into a vat of this thick translucent liquid and totally engulfed her. At that moment all my sensory input just shut down for what felt like eternity and then with a shockingly intense force I was sucked back into my body.
>>
>>17800846
I'm unsure if this was astral projection or really good visualization.
>trying to induce astral projection while awake with intention of having sex with something
>leave body and walk into cloudy sky heaven-like place
>start walking into forest
>decide that if I'm gonna have sex with something it should be a succubus
>drop through clouds into hell like place
>start fucking tall girl with red skin, black slightly curled horns, long black hair, yellow eyes, and a large bust and ass
>feel physical body shake violently entire time as if I'm freezing cold
>panting violently
>can't force self to finish
>come out of projection and finish myself physically after 40 minutes
Just thought I'd share that. It felt real as hell.
>>
>be sleeping for roughly 3~ hours but mind is concious during the entire process
>finally start visualising a trip through my house from a view of a much taller person
>walks from my front door to the hallway leading to my bedroom
>view suddenly changes to my pov
>heart starts racing
>sudden shock as i watch a 6'7" or so figure rushing at me from the hallway
>jolt upwards as its force rubberbands against my body
>panic myself awake and can't manage to speak
>boyfriend stirs awake and calms me down
Probably the most surreal thing as of late.
>>
>>17800846
Yup but wont ever fuck with that shit again. Too many scary experiences. Now when I feel myself becoming lucid, I wake myself up immediately.
>>
>>17802102
>intention of having sex with something
>with something
never change 4chan, never change
>>
I'm going to sleep in a few minutes. Bored AF psychological sci fi writer. Could use some inspiration. What's something I can do so that I have the weirdest fucking sleep experience possible?
>>
posted this in a creepy story thread, happened last week
at about 2am I woke up like I couldn't move, and it took a while for me to register that I was actually in my bed - the surroundings looked slightly different. There were figures in my room, dressed in black, surrounding me. Then I woke up in my actual bed, sweating and crying.
>>
>>17805275
Don't sleep.
>>
>>17801861
Epilepsy
>>
>lucid dreaming
>real

lol
>>
>>17800846
I've only hallucinated during a sleep paralysis once:

>wake up in the middle of the night, lying on one side
>can't move
>head is covered by bed sheets, but somehow I can see what's in front of me
>everything is cinder grey and has a static-like texture
>a little goblin-looking thing (pic related) is floating a few inches away from my face
>motherfucker has the most sardonic smile I've ever seen
>to the left, there's a gagged girl
>she has a rather calm expression
>I'm not really shocked by any of this, and I fall asleep a couple of minutes later

Several months ago I had a similar experience, but during a dream:

>be at home, back from college
>feel exhausted, so I decide to get some rest after lunch
>lie down on my bed and fall asleep
>open my eyes; I'm lying on my sofa now, downstairs
>TV is on
>suddenly, everything gets dark
>somehow, due to some 'sense' that isn't sight, I can still perceive the TV
>there's white noise on the screen
>an incredibly powerful vibration is coming from it
>it's like a sound, but unlike any sound I've ever heard
>I can't look away from the screen, as I lie there, overwhelmed and filled with dread
>I realize I can't move; I'm having a sleep paralysis
>I'm feeling a little bit spooped, but I'm also fascinated by the experience
>then I remember the stories about shadowy figures and screeching sounds so commonly associated with SP, and I decide to end it now
>I try to move my arms with all my strength, but it's all in vain
>finally, I manage to turn around, and I wake up on my bed
>>
>>17806531
>your bait
>not shitty

lol
>>
>>17800846
>learn about astral projection
>try all kinds of methods
>get 2-3 light unplanned experiences

>learn about lucid dreaming
>try all kinds of methods
>rarely have extremely short one, unplanned as well

>learn about sleep paralysis
>try to induce it with all kinds of methods
>no success whatsoever
>>
>>17800846
anyone else get sleep paralysis but cant open their eyes?
i often get sleep paralysis and cant move my body even tho i know im awake but i cant fucking open my eyes i hear people see a bunch of fucked up shit if they keep their eyes open
>>
>>17800966
Sounds like a false awakening. Sounds crazy, yo.
>>
Why is it that people seem to only experience scary hallucinations when they go through sleep paralysis? Why is it never pleasant things?
>>
>>17807217
Good question. Maybe it's an attempt the body uses to fully wake you up? Scare you out of the paralysis?
>>
>>17805275
astral project yourself and you'll have tons of material
>>
what are the best methods to astral project and lucid dream?
>>
>>17806719
I have this same problem. When I get it my eyes are closed and I cant open them, and the rest of my body is paralyzed.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.