[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories of /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: redorb.jpg (1 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
redorb.jpg
1 KB, 120x90
Hey /x/ i have a story for you guys, and i'd like some help
>be me
>age 7-10
>never able to sleep, low-key insomnia probs, don't care enough to check it out
>according to my grandma our family mistreated some Native American burial grounds before i was born, and she also used ouija boards as a teen
>my uncle got attacked by a demon apparently
>strong christian vibes in family, never bought it
>sorry for backstory, just thought it might help
>anyways
>wake up randomly one morning
>hear voices, must be 3 am
>this is a rural christian neighborhood, nobodies out
>can't make out what the voices are saying, frozen in fear
>go tell parents about when they wake up
>tell me i was dreaming
>mostlikely.png
>few weeks later
>wake up in bed
>feel really curious for some reason, somethings telling me to look out the window
>i look
>theres a red orb bouncing along the road
>too dark to make out what it is
>but bright enough to know nobodies holding it
>all i can think about is going outside to go touch it, look at it, etc
>paranoid part of me goes into nope mode
>tell parents about it when they wake up
>tell me it was just a dream
Is this a mental disorder /x? i lived in Florida at the time, and now i live in Ohio, and sometimes i hear things that makes my skin crawl. My little brother wakes up sometimes and says he sees a white girl at the foot of his bed, and its turning him into a druggie. Any help is appreciated, keks are welcome too
>>
As ancient philosophers have asked "Where da white women at?", perhaps your brother should answer that and just fuck the spirit.
>>
File: reaction-dude what.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
reaction-dude what.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>17800595
Wont he contract ghost aids?
>>
>>17800615
No, she's described as white.
>>
Are you sure it wasn't a dream, OP?

Anyway, I also have a glowing orb story

>about three years ago, senior year of high school
>waiting outside for the bus
>is dark, stays dark for at least half an hour after I get on the bus, I lived a long way from school
>in front of house
>looking at sky, stars and shit, so weird
>see a bright green orb fly upwards from somewhere in the woods behind my house
>really fast, flies really high up and disappears

To this day I don't know what the fuck happened. The closest I can get to an explaination is a green fireball (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs) although I only learned of these like last week so I don't have a lot of info.
>>
>>17801511
Oh yes, and I lived in the middle of the forest. Not secluded, we had a few neighbors, but we owned 5 acres of forest behind us.
>>
A guardian spirit or something of the kind, perhaps. Probably a dream, but if you were awake in a dreamy state it might have been a sighting of a being of light of some kind, maybe even a mental projection of something inside of you, who knows? Ask yourself and explore if you feel like it, but try not to worry about it.
If this things startle you, pray for it (whatever it is). When you pray to its well being, if it's bad it usually goes away. If it's good it might want to teach you something or talk to you. And if it an aspect of yourself, or a manifestation of a Higher Power in some way, some prayer and reflection might help you recognize it and learn from it. Have a good one, friend.
>>
well I just found this webpage and the pics on comments are looking pretty real http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ghost_Orbs_Different_Colors
>>
>>17800576
Hey, been out for most of a year now. Anyone know if anything new on the octoblur guy ever came, or is he still gone?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.