[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to meet the devil or demons directly? Meet them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: i.jpg (217 KB, 829x873) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
217 KB, 829x873
Is there a way to meet the devil or demons directly? Meet them in flesh and blood? How?
>>
>>17800434
Yes there is but It involves mirror magic. Which is dicey.
>>
>>17800445
How does it work?
>>
>>17800453
Not that guy, but Hatshoe had a mirror magic recipe when his site was around. I don't remember all the specifics though. Sorry.
>>
>>17800511
I tried out a black mirror once and literally nothing happened.
>>
Head to any bank
>>
why would you want to i've only heard bad things
>>
>>17802533
Curious. You have heard about it?
>>
The world is full of many people you've never met, as well as a few you have. What makes you so sure he's not out there?
>>
>>17802885
That's why I asked how to meet it.
>>
>>17802533
>>17802822
Not that guy. My mom told me she went to a church meeting one day and that there was an old lady who had done alot of weird stuff like demon calling and oujia boards and stuff.
The lady had huge claw-like scars on both of her arms and she said there were people who looked at her maliciously whenever she walked outside. She heard voices and shit and had to go under a hidden name so nothing could find her as easily.

One friend of my mother's friend was a scout leader and were out on a camp one day. There was a girl who liked the occult stuff so she went into a closet with a mirror and did bloody mary or some stuid shit. She was missing for one day and when they found her she had scratchmarks on her face and arms.

I don't know if the last one is true, but the first one was.
So I wonder why you are curious about something that might hurt you or haunt you forever? What happened to the lady didn't sound that pleasant to me.
>>
>>17802911
>So I wonder why you are curious about something that might hurt you or haunt you forever?

Better than being bored and numb all the time, don't you think?
>>
>>17802923
>Better than being bored and numb all the time, don't you think?
Let's say you succeed to summon a demon or "the devil". What are you gonna do when you've summoned it? Maybe you've disturbed it somehow by summoning him and thus making him angry. Or what if it is just plain evil and wishes you the most harm?

Don't you think you would rather be bored than be in possible pain and agony?
>>
>>17802931
I'd ask it some questions about reality. But most importantly I'd know for sure that the supernatural is real.

Of course there is a chance of agony but I'd take the risk.
>>
>>17800434
Sure, just kill yourself.
*Disclaimer, don't do this, it is a bad idea
>>
>>17802941
Do you, remotely, think that they will speak truth? Really? They are master liers, they want no more than the complete human destruction. Why a worm like you feels special? Get on earth, son.
>>
>>17800434
>Is there a way to meet the devil or demons directly?

A way to meet fake things that don't exist? Superstitious people invented dieties thousands of years ago, so no, there's no way to meet the deity that an old dead Jew named David imagined and then told to his friends over a fire one night, the stories then passing hands. I would say that is impossible.

>Meet them in flesh and blood? How?

You slap your nuts until you pass out from pain, then wake up and do it again until you're sterile and throw yourself out a window while on fire.
>>
>>17802941

This >>17802949

Why would you think they wouldn't lie or just torture you somehow? They literally got cast down to earth because they followed lucifer who didn't want to bow down to the human race. They literally hate the mankind and wish nothing but it's destruction. I doubt they would like you to summon them in the first place.
>>
>>17800434
Book a flight to Tel Aviv.
>>
>>17802960
>How do I summon an anime waifu
>Dude no don't risk it she could be magical and evil and would torture you

This is what you sound like. It's incredibly interesting and entertaining, but I'm just letting you know, this is how bad it is.
>>
File: world.jpg (87 KB, 522x749) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
87 KB, 522x749
>>17802949
>>17802960
I don't care if the entity speaks the truth. I'm just curious to listen. I don't expect most humans to speak the truth either.

Also, how do we know that demons weren't the good ones? And the bible was a work of propaganda? I don't know. I don't know anything. I'm just curious to see and listen for myself.
>>
>>17802960
Stop this thing about Lucifer! Damn those sand religions for smearing his name
>>
>>17802970
>I don't care if the entity speaks the truth

That's good because it doesn't exist
>>
>>17802964
>wants to summon the devil or a demon
>both known to be evil to the mankind
>has a place called hell where he torments people for an eternity
>demons haunt houses and people to the point where they get harmed or killed
>once were angels but got thrown down on earth because they didin't like humans more than god
>not magical or evil in any way

Okay bro, do as you wish but your little anime waifu summoning doesn't compare to what you're bringing onto yourself. I'm not more knowledgable about demons and occult stuff like an ordinary man but if you could put two things together you would understand why this would be a bad idea and that nothing good will come out of it unless you yourself share evil and hatred towards mankind.

That's how I see it.

>It's incredibly interesting and entertaining
It might be now since you know nothing about it, but the moment you find out you will probably not be entertained and most likely marked or something. I wish you all the luck in your tries but remember that there's probably nothing good involved in your doings.

>>17802976
But anon, in the bible it says he was a mighty angel that obeyed god and served him well. He got punished for disobeying god and got cast down to earth.
>Damn those sand religions for smearing his name
I only know the devil as Lucifer, if you got another religion or something what do you call him then?
>>
>>17802981
No I'm saying that you're a silly goose and that supernatural things don't exist, and that summoning Satan is exactly as credible as summoning anime Anne
>>
>>17802977
Probably, yeah. But I'm not arrogant enough to say that it's 100% not real.
>>
>>17802985
>supernatural things don't exist
How can you be so sure of that? Do you have any proof to back your claim up or are you just saying things other people have told you?
I'm not a huge beleiver in supernatural things but I don't doubt that they exist. There's alot of stuff that happens throughout the world that are non-explanatory and seem really strange. How would you explain haunted houses and stuff like that?

I'm just curious to why you don't beleive that there are any supernatural beings in this world.
>>
>>17802986
I am, because things imagined and shared with others do not become physical entities that are summoned by made up rituals.

Here, let me teach you how to summon Garlic Bread Boy, he is very kind and very garlicky. He will spice up all your food but can only be summoned by eating a clove of garlic and spinning around three times at the yeast hour, 3 pm.

Don't be so arrogant as to think with 100% certainty that this thing I just made up isn't real. I've summoned him several times and spoken to him.
>>
>>17802981
Just call him Satan. Lucifer was previous to the Bible and he was like Prometheus in a sense of helping humans
>>
>>17802997
>There's alot of stuff that happens throughout the world that are non-explanatory and seem really strange.

And yet not a single thing has been accepted as real by the general public. Forget the fact that after thousands of years of occurances we would have just accepted they exist and summonings would be just like playing baseball and you would have pet ghosts.

No, despite having the ear of the public for millenia, not a single thing in paranormality can be shared with repeatable effects or be given any credibility.
>>
>>17803000
I'm not saying it's not real. You're incredibly arrogant, thinking you know the absolute truth. I don't know it.
>>
>>17803009
And I am, you fucking faggot. Being on the fence about something so fucking foolish does not make you a balanced person. You're just an idiot who buys into things that excite him without understanding that it would be accepted as real by now if it were real. But it's not.
>>
>>17803013
I'm not on the fence about it. You lack basic reading comprehension skills. I think it is very unlikely to be real, but I'm curious to see if there is anything more to it and how it could be proven.

Also:
>going to a paranormal board just to insult people who want to discuss PARANORMAL topics
>not being autistic

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>17803013
And you're on a board dedicated to the supernatural. Why? Just to fedora tip everywhere?
>>
>>17803019
Kek, this.
>>
>>17800434
The best way to do this is to cut your own throat, You will meet alot of them, The deeper you cut the faster you will see them.
>>
File: 1457464626923.jpg (10 KB, 157x153) Image search: [Google]
1457464626923.jpg
10 KB, 157x153
>>17803027
>"hurr durr you guise are wrong supernatural things don't exist ;)))))"
>Ask you why
>"I don't need any proof, you guise should just beleive me and take my word for it xDDDD *tip fedora*"

Okay, I suppose I will just agree with everything you say all-knowing-guy.
>>
>>17803027
As if I need protection from your criticism, you're a closed minded fuck with nothing better to do than to spam boards with your fedora tipping.
>>
>>17803038
I'd never do that. I'm not hardcore enough. :)
>>
>>17803042
You're right. Go ahead and summon Satan little boy.

>>17803039
You didn't prick my emotions enough to respond to you seriously. You can take this opportunity to convince yourself that I don't have a follow up argument and that you told me good. Just remember that no matter what you reply with, I have stopped responding because I am 100% certain that you are wrong and that in a few years you will realize what a dumbass you are. Your next post will be "NYAH RAN OUT OF ARGUMENTS HUH?"

Bye bye anon :) let me tip my fedora out the door
>>
All of the threads on x lately have just been people fucking bitching about how religion and paranormal shit doesn't exist.

God forbid anyone have fun discussing something.

>inb4 "God doesn't exist Christfag XD pwnd"
>>
>>17803065
They're having just as much fun anon
>>
File: 1455086949110.jpg (15 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
1455086949110.jpg
15 KB, 234x230
>>17803059
Kek, enjoy your trip back to >>>/r/eddit where you can go and disagree a little bit more with people without any reasonable claims.

>I have stopped responding because I am 100% certain that you are wrong
Still not any proof or reasonable argument except for "I'm right, you're wrong". Nice mind reading abillities you have though, basically admit you are retarded and have no ground to stand on.

Here's your (you) by the way, incase that's what you were after.
>>
>>17803072
I guess but I guess I'm just tired of seeing threads get derailed because someone wants to buttblast someone else

Oh well welcome to 4chan I guess
>>
>>17803059
Not OP, nor am i the kid spamming boards with his close mindedness.. I'm thinking /b/ might be a good place for you to spread your edgey teenage angst.
>>
>>17803053
get good then
>>
>>17803100
It's not a good thing to do if you have family. Also, I'm kind of sensitive with blades, you know. Too much of a coward.
>>
>>17803008
The public would literally eat shit if you put sugar in it, give them a good price, have Drake endorse it, raise them on it, or tell them it's good for them.
>>
>>17803195
Oh, also, or if it makes them not sober.

>>see beer
>>
>>17803195
not true
>>
>>17803298
Ok, then tell me how they DON'T "eat the booty like groceries"
It's literally the most pathetic and stupid thing ever to care about or have faith in a society that couldn't give less of a care about your existence.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.