[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been reading some shit, about Bohemian Grove, pedowood, NWO and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160105_165029.jpg (218 KB, 912x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160105_165029.jpg
218 KB, 912x1600
Been reading some shit, about Bohemian Grove, pedowood, NWO and all that, been hearing buzzings from electronics, different pitches, tried sleeping and the buzzing got so loud I jumped up tried playing Xbox one to calm down, buzzing made me mad so I smashed, saw weird van outside, lights flickered dogs barking like crazy, one eye is red for no reason, nose bleeding, buzzing from TV making me lethargic, what do? Internet went down trying to write this twice
>>
>>17799549
Help please
>>
>>17799549
Van moved away
>>
>>17799549
You're being targeted. Do the lbrp. Buy orgonite online it will protect you from all emf Radiation and keep the elite from being remotely near you
>>
>>17799549
>>17799565

www.dataasylum.com
>>
>>17799549
Stop smoking meth.
Your are not the only one who has read about le illuminati.
Nobody is after you.
You can't even get laid,
You are no use to the nwo.
>>
>>17799628
>shilling this hard
>>
\I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts and different societies all wrapped up together in this fucking place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinion on every god damn thing,
and you may be saying 'Well what makes you so different?'.
Because I have something only me and V have; SELF AWARENESS.
Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world, and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We've been watching you people and we know what you think and how you act.
All talk and no action.
People who are said to be brave or courageous are usually just STUPID,
then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they're brave,
when they did it on fucking accident.
God everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions and points of view,
and peoples own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more.
It's H.O.E and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
>>
>2016
> tweaking this hard.
>>
>>17799633
lol, what?
>>
>>17799549
Run.
>>
>>17799549
That's fucked. I made this post
>>17799589

My phones fucking up, and my comments are getting deleted . Something is feeling mischievous today
>>
>>17799664
To where?
>>
Buzzing hurting head, am disoriented
>>
>>17799686
Away.
>>
>>17799689
Then what?
>>
>>17799700
Swallow.
>>
>>17799549
Dude. Go to your parents/friend's house . Stay 1 day or 2 there and try to calm yourself.
>>
>>17799549
guys man in suit just looked in through my damn window
>>
>>17799549
Do you have a history of mental illness. Because I'm not joking or trying to put you down. It sounds like schizophrenia
>>
File: illumaniti.png (62 KB, 314x374) Image search: [Google]
illumaniti.png
62 KB, 314x374
Why do you think they call it BUZZFEED?
>>
>>17799911
This. Shit like that happens. Part of having a body is sometimes shit like this happens. You sound like you have spent too long reading unsettling conspiracy theories and creepypasta now you have psyched yourself into believing you are a character in a creepypasta.

No one is out to get you, unless you've committed some kind of crime. Just chill.
>>
>>17800162
Okay, I've stopped hearing the buzzing. My thoughts are clear, sorry for shitposting
>>
>>17801152
You were scared, you shouldn't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Ignore the people who are calling you mentally ill. Even if you are, it isn't relevant to the situation.

Do you have any close friends or relatives you can stay with for a few days? You should go somewhere where you know you'll feel totally safe and comfortable.

If it keeps happening, just learn to ignore/disregard it and don't let anything get you too worked up. A calm mind is your best defense.

I hope you feel better soon, OP.
>>
>>17802333
P.S. ayyyy dem trips, check em
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.