[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vril
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: vrilnecklace.jpg (98 KB, 256x289) Image search: [Google]
vrilnecklace.jpg
98 KB, 256x289
How do I get my hands on some? I have big plans.
>>
Look kid, I'm not sure you want to playing around with that... oh you think your tough enough? smart enough? guess what? your not. that stuff is for the pros. not stupid newbie
>>
Whats that? Look interesting.
>>
>>17799158

I'm 32, friend. Actually manufacturing Vril would be impossible for me, or anybody else up here. But I believe I know of a way to convert it to electrical energy in a manner slow and controlled enough to be safe.

I don't intend to sell it or the means of using it, I just need a whole fuckton of energy for my project.
>>
>>17799161

Google "Vril" and start reading
>>
>>17799165

I was kinda hoping for a bit of spoon feeding on this particular topic but you are right, i will do my research.
>>
Well. What is your project for?

More importantly, what makes you think your project won't wind up in the wrong hands?
>>
in case anyone else is wondering wat the fuq is vril:

"Vril, The Coming Race is an 1871 novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton. Among its readers have been those who have believed that its account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" is accurate, to the extent that some theosophists, notably Helena Blavatsky, William Scott-Elliot, and Rudolf Steiner, accepted the book as being (at least in part) based on occult truth"

im down with subterranean bugaboos, sounds like a good read
>>
>>17799258
Vril, The Power of the Coming Race*
>>
>>17799258
http://www.theosophical.ca/books/VrilThePoweroftheComingRace_EBulwer-Lytton.pdf
>>
i dunno if you have the necessary accessories for this game OP

"A Vril staff is an object in the shape of a wand or a staff which is used as a channel for Vril. The narrator describes it as hollow with "stops", "keys", or "springs" in which Vril can be altered, modified, or directed to either destroy or heal. The staff is about the size of a walking stick but can be lengthened or shortened according to the user's preferences. The appearance and function of the Vril staff differs according to gender, age, etc. Some staves are more potent for destruction; others, for healing. The staves of children are said to be much simpler than those of sages; in those of wives and mothers, the destructive part is removed while the healing aspects are emphasised."
>>
>>17799265
It's 99% about intention, 1% about accessories.

>>17799258
The science fiction story is an interesting synchronicity, but so are many cognates in languages as far as the icy seas.
>>
It's a fucking german 1900ish newage movement made of some allegedly "famous" women prolly self-proclamed priestess of said shit.
All that mess took place because of that book, The Cuming Race, literally..and prolly cause of the spoopy/occult days nazism brought.
>>
Yuppies
>>
>>17799291
>so are many cognates in languages as far as the icy seas.

wat
>>
So.

Someone made a religion out of the version of "the force" that was out in popular fiction at the time?

Lame.
>>
>>17799291
so its not that this guy's writing non-fiction, its just a coincidence? that makes zero sense, dude literally coined the word. from what other source have YOU heard of 'vril'?
>>
>>17799146
You can buy dog leashes and sheet metal anywhere.
>>
>>17799325
So, this is interesting. But the place that English speakers called "Japan" is actually Nippon. Nobody knows where the word "Japan" came from. For all we know, the first expeditionaries from modern day U.S. wrote a fiction about a place they called Japan, and never bothered to learn what the natives called it in their own language. But, it stuck, and today if you want to Google information about Nippon, you put the word "Japan" in the search bar.
>>
>>17799382

what was best korea called senpai
>>
>>17799385
I was going to use China as an example, since China is also a made up word. But the Chinese don't really call their country anything. They refer to their region of living with the same generality that a person might say "I live on Earth."
>>
>>17799382
>But the place that English speakers called "Japan" is actually Nippon. Nobody knows where the word "Japan" came from. For all we know, the first expeditionaries from modern day U.S. wrote a fiction about a place they called Japan, and never bothered to learn what the natives called it in their own language.

Uh, no, I'm pretty sure "Japan" has an actual origin, I just don't know it off the top of my head. And it can be called "Nippon" OR "Nihon" by the locals. I'm not sure which is more common, but Nihon is the one I typically see and use.

>>17799398
>But the Chinese don't really call their country anything.

No, that's wrong too, they call it something that basically translates to "The Middle Kingdom".
>>
>>17799265
>i dunno if you have the necessary accessories for this game OP

Don't worry, I've built my own staff. That's the project in question. I just have no fuel for it.
>>
File: baphomet_by_emsieow.jpg (136 KB, 738x1081) Image search: [Google]
baphomet_by_emsieow.jpg
136 KB, 738x1081
>>17799146

charge the battery

different densities in water can charge a battery like the top water has a different charge of the bottom one

i dont know how to do so.
>>
You won't convert Vril alone into a fuckton of energy. It's too rare and too unknown. But there are real alternatives, like Jurassic Park or Necroscope.
>>
chi=prana=vril, you fucking retarded armchair occultist
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.