[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tethers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-02-41-01.png (170 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-02-41-01.png
170 KB, 540x960
As a kid, my girlfriend was always told two things.

Dreams inside your house are generally true.

Never let anything touch your belly button in a dream.

When she was young, around six or seven, she had a dream that a creature sat in her backyard. It wanted to touch her belly button. For some reason she let it, and it started laughing. Like evil laughing. Then it disappeared.

Now, she swears sometimes at night, something sits in her room and watches her. Any thoughts?
>>
>>17799045

Interesting concept for a horror movie, might be like an inverted Nightmare on Elm St.
>>
>>17799045

That's retarded. You know how many times times I dreamed that there was a T Rex in my yard when I was a kid?
>>
File: frd3.jpg (21 KB, 455x640) Image search: [Google]
frd3.jpg
21 KB, 455x640
>When she was young, around six or seven,
>wanted to touch her
>>
>>17799045
>dreams inside your house are true
What does that even mean?
>>
>>17799133
God Dammit dude.
>>
>>17799088
Jurrasic park has given me many terrifying dreams.
>>
To see your belly in your dream indicates that your are processing and integrating your ideas and feelings from the subconscious to the conscious level. The belly symbolically holds repressed emotions and unexpressed feelings. Your dream may also be telling you to trust your gut feeling and intuition.
To see your navel in your dream represents your being and self. The dream may indicate that you need to find your center and middle ground. Alternatively, to dream of your navel signifies the bonding to their mother.
Center of the solar plexus. The cord that tied you to physical existence and allowed nourishment to enter the physical structure prior to birth into this physical world. Once the cord was severed, physical connection to the mother was severed.
Maybe she'll have a demon baby now.
>>
>>17799568
hot
>>
>>17799045
Sounds like some bullshit old wives' tales. I've had dreams where I was straight up gutted with a knife, starting with a stab at the belly button. Nothing happened. I'm fine. They're just fucking dreams. Don't be so fucking gullible.
>>
File: Attemtped Murder.jpg (28 KB, 250x161) Image search: [Google]
Attemtped Murder.jpg
28 KB, 250x161
>>17799045

who is telling her these things? And if she had the prescient knowledge to not let something touch her belly button and she did, then she dumb.

Also, dreams that you have inside your house? Or dreams where the dream takes place in something that reminds you of your house?

Also, wtf does this have to do with tethers.

1/10 would do body shots of that belly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.