[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really liked The Conjuring 2. I didn't even realize it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: Conjuring_2.jpg (31 KB, 259x384) Image search: [Google]
Conjuring_2.jpg
31 KB, 259x384
I really liked The Conjuring 2. I didn't even realize it was out, just saw it available and decided to give it a leap of faith. I really enjoyed it.

>What did you think?
>inb4 Warrens were fakes
>>
>>17798410
Haven't seen it yet, so don't spoil me, but what(if anything) disappointed you about the film?
>>
>>17798410
Great movie, first actually gave me heart palpitations though, so the movie had a lot to live up to

They did everything right, besides a very small oversight towards the end final scene, which I won't spoil for our friends here.
Anyone heard of the crooked man before? My first time
>>
>>17798410
Torrent link or fuck off.
>>
>>17798477
There's one fairly poor instance of cgi
Beside that nothing springs to mind
Definitely better than the 1st one

Genuinely scary
The soundtrack is 10/10
>>
>>17799089
Just watch it on putlocker. is (actually legit site)
>>
Saw it in the cinema last night.

Really enjoyed the movie, had a few good scares when I got into it (Which was hard because the cinema was full of twelvies who wouldn't shut the fuck up, being all loud and thinking they're cool. Faggots.)

I found the directing to be well done and the mix of slow tension and 0-100 scares was satisfying. Also enjoyed the story.

Been doing a bit of reading on the case and a few of the warrens other cases, some interesting stuff.
>>
Loved it. Without going too much into spoiler territorry, Wan actually put some visual foreshadowing that blew my mind when I realized what it meant towards the end of the movie. It's a blink and you miss it kind of thing.

For those that have seen it (warning minor SPOILERS):
On the bookshelf, in the breakfast scene behind Lorraine, beads. I think there were more but I need to watch the movie a second time
>>
Loved the 1st one. Didn't realize there was a sequel out :) Cool, will watch it soon (just don't spoil it please)
>>
>>17799272
can't find or or it is not UP yet on that site. not the one you replied to, but thanks for the link
>>
Great movie. I love the Conjuring series more than INSIDIOUS series. Gave them 2 stars more than insidious.

As for the SAW series, IMO, they are too gore-y to be enjoyable. Turned one off after 20minutes (dont remeber which, it was years ago)
>>
It was entertaining but the first one was better.

There was less build up in this one. It was just a constant bombardment of spoopy-action stuff.

Also because it's based on a real life case of dubious authenticity they had no choice but to work in those claims of fraud somehow. How they solved the authenticity problem stretched belief.
>>
>>17799370
I noticed it spelled out too
>>
>>17799707
It's out on solarmovie brobro
>>
>>17798410
Inaccurate to the original story, like most Hollywood drivel. Except for the shit about Maurice Gross' daughter, the Sky mini series was a lot more accurate.
>>
shout out to the movie Annabell, which is also underrated as hell. The 3 conjuring movies are really well done alltogether
>>
the demon thing in it looks very similar to something from a long string of nightmares I had a few years ago, so needless to say this movie honestly scared the fuck out of me, probably shouldn't have smoked before it either
>>
>>17800921
the doll from Annabelle is actually in this for a few seconds at the end
>>
>>17801234
Yeah I know, I was probably the only one in the theatre who noticed. Pretty hype for that sighting
>>
>>17801262
me and my girlfriend both saw and pointed it out to eachother, not a chance I'd forget that things face
>>
>>17799245
Yes the soundtrack is awesome. They used it in seemingly random times, never gave a moment of relief
>>
So, what will the next movie be about you think? I think Enfield is easily one of the spookiest stories.

Or maybe that one were the man of the house was raped by the ghost
>>
>>17800783
>Inaccurate
To a certain degree they did change some stuff, but so did the Sky mini series (like the old mans name).

I think both are well worth a look and up until the very end I think Conjuring 2 does a good job of portraying to supposed events.
>>
Great movie, probably one of the best horror movies of all time. One thing that disappointed me was one of the funniest lines that real Janet (when "possessed") said:
Investigator: why can't we see you?
Janet/Bill: because I'm invisible.
Investigator: why are you invisible?
Janet/Bill: because I'm a G-H-O-S-T (each letter being spelled out)

Laugh every time I hear the recording of it, it's on YouTube.
>>
It was bad but still better than The Witch.
>>
>>17802929
pleb
>>
>a leap of faith
>>
Haven't seen this one but am I the only one who thought the first one was awful? Jump scare city and the parts with the mom being possessed and covered in the blanket and the random The Birds scene was genuinely funny.
>>
>>17802825
What's he case wih the guy getting ghost dick?
>>
this movie sucks u fking faggot
>>
What was up with that shitty CG crooked man or whatever? Why was that even in the movie?
>>
Kind of predictable and felt like a Christian movie. It had a few good scenes though
>>
There was one scene that made just lose it laughing. SPOILERS BELOW

So Lorraine is chasing the demon through her house and keeps shouting "What are you" at it, and it just trucks at her holding the painting. It's so stupid looking I just lost it.

The scene with the dog turning in to the Crooked Man was dope tho
>>
>>17805054
the CG crooked man looked fucking retarded though

why was that even in the movie
>>
>>17801175
How do you even watch a movie when you're high? I just space out and I can't focus on the story or the dialogue.
>>
File: 1451770646520.png (364 KB, 650x750) Image search: [Google]
1451770646520.png
364 KB, 650x750
>>17805032
This. I really hope they stop making movies about the Warrens. They were among the worst pair of "paranormal investigators" ever. Their methods are laughable and their ever present christian bullshit is even more pathetic. They don't believe in ghosts but believe strongly in demons. How does that even make sense? Why would demons bother haunting people?
>>
>>17799370
>>17799800
What is this about beads? What did it spell?
>>
>>17798410
It was the usual James Wan quality, which means it was pretty great. It's also nice to see the little nods towards the real life case.
>>
Lmaoing at this movie desu. The balak shit had me holding my seat but the fucking crooked man... I mean the idea was good but it looked like an animation from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Probably it was made like that on purpose but they fucked up
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.