[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ related feels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1433830129843.png (21 KB, 245x267) Image search: [Google]
1433830129843.png
21 KB, 245x267
Anyone ever have an /x/ related event that brought about some fucked up feels?

I'll share
>Be me, 30 something guy, wife, kids, house, the whole nine
>Had long time falling out with grandparents
>Finally made peace with grandmother 2012
>Gran is on the way out
>Wife tells me "Call your gran, you haven't talked in a while."
>Middle of one hell of a project at work "I'll get to it."
>Two weeks later, have dream, inna grandmother's house
>Talking with gran about not much, sitting at kitchen table like I did when I was a little kid
>In dream, cellphone rings, its work, take a moment
>Gran says "It's ok, I'll always be here"
>In dream, come back inside after call, Gran is nowhere to be found.
>Wake up, very calm and peaceful
>Two days later, Dad calls, Gran passed the night before (night after the dream.)

Never said my last, because even in my dreams, work too precedent.

Anyone else?

/pic not related
>>
File: face.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
>>17798301
>Be me
>14 at the time
>live in the most haunted house
>shit's always moving around, always see figures, etc.,
>everyone, even people who just come over for a short period of time, has seen something
>sitting in computer chair
>playing neopets because I was a ag
>hear trailer door open
>don't pay attention
>hand ruffles my hair up
>turn around
>no one there
>goosebumps
>something knocks my chair over
>freak out
>leave house
> call parents (who had let me home alone)
>Parents never leave me home alone again
>mfw I still have a crippling fear of being alone
>>
>dream
>it's snowing
>I'm in a train station rooftop, or something like that
>there's a bunch of people there
>they're my friends, but I don't know any of them in real life
>the "me" in the dream is living a completely different life from the real me
>and the "me" in the dream doesn't have any memory of the real me
>we are having some kind of light-hearted party
>we can see the trains from there
>there's this girl I think I was in love with in the dream
>we were holding hands and my heart was jumping like crazy
>we were waiting for a old friend in a train, or something like that, and the party was for him
>train comes
>she holds my hand tightly
>I try to let go, but she holds even tighter
>train door opens
>man with suit and a suitcase is there

That's all I can remember. I cried after waking up and I cry everytime I remember it or see some serene picture with snow. I'm even crying now.
>>
>>17798376
I have recurring dreams about a life that's different. A little backstory, I'd always wanted to be in the service, but when I was 17 I was hit by a drunk driver while on my motorcycle. Ended up getting pins in the tibias in both legs, permanent DQ.

>It's always nighttime, but not dark. Night like you see in a fairly large town/small city
>Friends from throughout my life, from elementary school through college always there
>I'm a lieutenant commander in the Navy, always back home on leave
>I'm healthy and happy

My life as I'd always imagined it before getting turned into a meat pie. What kills me isn't that, though.

>Dream evolves
>Have had long term relationships in the "Dark World"
>Moved to different places, always somewhere I've been before, but still I move around
>People living their lives in my dreams
>My "dark world" friends have had kids, gotten married, some have died (the ones who did, oddly, are still alive IRL)

Always wake up extremely sad because I *know* this is some sort of glimpse of another life, the one I'd wanted. I'm satisfied with who I am and how I am (except for the constant pain in my legs,) but some times I lay down and pray that I have one of those dreams, just to be truly happy again, even if just until I wake up.
>>
I've been having very vivid dreams lately, the weird thing is that they all make sense.

Everybody in dream has same relationship to me in life. If it's somebody I haven't seen in a while then I feel the same way

Physics holds true in dream world. There's always a motive that makes sense as well.

Random obscure things happen to me in dream but they all could happen in real life.

Am I just having a stretch of lame dreams?
>>
>>17798395
Damn. I teared up.

My dreams of a different life are always on this country-like snowy city, and it feels like a different time, too, but I'm not sure if past or future.
>>
>dream
>realize i'm dreaming, not in the sense that i become lucid, just become aware.
>I am on a train, waiting for something
>I'm waiting for something
>No idea what, but i'm calm about it
>Continuity seems to blur, things are repeating, but i'm not sure when they starting or what is repeating. I remember people walking by again and again.
>Things start floating
>Less like exorcist, more like space
>at some point i realize there are people standing around me
>Like, a lot of people.
>It is not like they were black or whatever, but I can't remember anything about them.
>The last thing I think, coming from nowhere
>"Everything asked, does nothing exist?"
>"And nothing replied, 'No.'"

That was 5 days ago. I was never creeped out by it, I kind of was just left in awe. It was cryptic, but extremely vivid. I honestly don't know where that last phrase came from, But it is the most vivid thing I remember about the dream.
>>
>>17798466
>>realize i'm dreaming, not in the sense that i become lucid, just become aware.
Being aware that you are dreaming is lucid dreaming, idiot
>>
File: 987979877987.jpg (8 KB, 144x124) Image search: [Google]
987979877987.jpg
8 KB, 144x124
>>last december
>>my 14 year old dog is at his last strand
>>he cant walk, have to carry the tank to and fro the yard
>>rotwieler, must weigh atleast 80 pounds
>>he has a stroke, laying on floor for hours, im there beside him. comforting him
>> go out for a smoke. come back, hes up and walking gingerly
>>holy fuck bro your a trooper, not ready to go yet?
>> a couple days later he gets worse. finally on his final hour, friend came over, we were chilling with doge.
>> step out for a smoke, say bye to friend
>> go inside, take a leak in bathroom.
>>feel something wierd creep over me
>>feel a dog brush up against my leg,
>> no way it was my other little dog, door was shut
>> look behind me. nothing there. feel like somethings wrong. just "feel"
>>cut my piss off, walk into living room, parents are kneeling over dog, cant see
>> walk over, hes finally gone
>> "when did he pass?" "he took his last breath a minute ago, anon" Dad replies.
Suddenly realize what may have happaned.
its like he was saying goodbye, before running through the bathroom wall into the backyard. Ive never had anything like that happen, I was really close to that dog. he was like a brother.
The time sequence of these events really make me wonder.
pic related, my lil nigga as a pup.
>>
>>17800699
10/10 doge, rip in peace.
>>
>>17801387
Thank you. I wish you nothing but good things for your future friend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.