[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full moon/summer solstice/rituals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
O residents of /x/, I come to bring good news. There is a day of great power coming up on June 20th. Both the summer equinox and a full moon fall on the same day.

Do any of you have something planned? This includes rituals and stuff of that nature. I myself will be doing a series of rituals with a close friend of mine. He is more into shamanic practices than anything, whereas I myself face East to the Indic traditions such as Hinduism and Buddhism (and a few esoteric traditions as well). Got a few components planned out so far, but I wanted to reach out to this community to see what you folks were up to.
>>
Aren't there even any Wiccans or something here? Surely some of you must be doing some rituals that day.
>>
I will blackout, since its my 21st birthday, then probably an hero some time later
>>
Gonna have a blot for Baldr
>>
>>17798418
Nice.
>>
I was invited to a sacred fire ritual by a native american friend of mine. Not sure what to expect.
>>
>>17798248
I had only heard that Wiccans and hippies were into worshiping the moon, I didn't know that Hindus Buddhists also paid it attention.

It makes sense as its the biggest object in the night sky.
>>
what are some easy full moon rituals to do?
>>
File: 1465360512782.jpg (78 KB, 960x922) Image search: [Google]
1465360512782.jpg
78 KB, 960x922
local satanists doing some shit,
form the gossip they share the forest with wiccans so awkward haha
>>
>>17798815
They generally don't. Most Buddhists wouldn't bother. Some Hindus would be doing fire rituals, though not specifically at or for the moon.
>>
>>17798536
I guess that depends on what kind of Natives they are. Do you know what they are?
>>17798884
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
I am going to a large bonfire ceremony with some new ager hippies. Not on that day but the day after. It's an easy way to score free acid and maybe get with a hippie chick. Their panties drop if you pull some shit about nature out of your ass. There'll be maybe 40 people there.
>>
>>17798248
I'm not doing shit because God is always with me and never waxes or wanes because he is full and he shares his glory with me and I my glory with him. His glory is constant so there is no day which is remarkable or unremarkable on his calendar.

I'm just talking out of my ass.
>>
Something was pulling energy from the moon recently for a spell, and I didn't like it.
>>
>>17801052
Heh, well played. Almost bought it.
>>
>>17801140
glad it's not just me, thought I was going crazy, haha!!
>>
>>17801052
clearly thats a monotheist answer. not attacking you for it just saying. but in the bible its kinda indicated as well in jewish and muslim practices that the god the monotheist worship is the sun and you hide your evil / disobedience by doing stuff at night

multiple things end at sun down in monotheist based religions which all surviving ones are rooted in the same belief structure

even in the old testament the alter for the burn offering has the blood smeared on the side that faces east

east only has relevance as the direction the sun rises
>>
I would LOVE to do something but Im kinda antisocial and have no friends to do a group ritual. maybe I'll do some candle magick or meditation but a group would be ideal plus some sort of initation since I'm a neophyte at witchcraft and magick
>>
>>17801448
Implying I don't know there is only one god. Implying your ignorance is as valuable as my wisdom.
>>
>>17801140
>>17801412
That was me my bad, kinda by accident I'm trying to stop.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.