[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone left a 9 of diamonds on my trucks windshield. Any idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (230 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230 KB, 500x331
Someone left a 9 of diamonds on my trucks windshield. Any idea what it means? I figured you guys would be the ones to ask. I'm not really superstitious, so try not to be too autistic.
>>
>>17798056
You have aids. Sorry.
>>
>>17798057

So much for telling you not to be autistic.
>>
>>17798063
Then super aids?
>>
>>17798056
Someone told a retard that you did nasty things to a 9 yo.
Be prepared to find a lot of autistic clues in the future.
>>
>>17798056
dont touch the card!!!!

Usually they place a bill under or coin over the card and on the floor so somebody will touch it as they pick up the money

its black magic, the cards we use to transfer a curse. The recipient has to touch the card.
>>
>>17798124

What's the curse do? I already burned it and purified it ( the ashes) with salt.
>>
File: pents09.jpg (102 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
pents09.jpg
102 KB, 350x600
being disciplined
exercising self-control
showing restraint
reining in impulses
sacrificing to reach a goal
sticking to a program
taking a step-by-step approach
relying on yourself
handling the situation alone
acting on your own
falling back on your own resources
doing it all by yourself
wanting to be alone
feeling sure your way is best
pursuing refinement
achieving a comfortable lifestyle
avoiding the coarse and unsavory
being tactful and diplomatic
seeking high-minded activities
enjoying the finer things of life
remembering to be gracious
enjoying leisure
>>
>>17798132
All "curses" are contextual.

The only way to find out is to experience it, and the only way to experience it is to find out. It's not like computers, where you can just copy / paste the source code, and peruse it at your leisure. Don't they teach you kids anything in schools these days?
>>
>>17798056
OP this entirely depends on who did the leaving and what the intent was. Theres always a possibility that its random, it has no significance, someone was playing with cards and lost one, though that does seem unlikely.

This can be either a beneficent thing, or a rather nasty thing depending on what the card meant to the person laying the trick.

Im leaning towards it being negative (not that it necessarily matters unless these things matter to you) but I would be concerned that someone around you might have ill-intentions.

Do you know any superstitious or "magicy" type people? Specifically do you know any that come from a southern folk magic kind of background?

Whereabouts do you live?

>>17799442
protip: a 9 of diamonds is NOT a 9 of pentacles, don't get them mixed up. Just because the suits correlate does not mean the cards do.

The 9 of diamonds means something different in cartomancy, in tarot, and in lenormand, it really depends on who was leaving it.
>>
bump for curiosity
>>
File: yesitis.gif (3 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
yesitis.gif
3 MB, 480x271
Hey, not OP but a similar thing happened to me.
The card that I've found on the floor was King of Spades.
After observing the card I have found nothing out of place with the card and threw it in a garbage can.
>>
>>17798056
>I'm not really superstitious, try not to be too autistic
>>17798132
>I already burned it and purified it

Are you fucking kidding me anon?
>>
>>17798056
No I dont have any idea what it means
>>
>>17799457
They don't teach bullshit.
>>
>>17798056
I think it was a joke, someone thought that you would imagine something terrible about the card as a curse, advie or signal.
But it's just a card, it can't cause any effect on you if you don't let it.
>>
>>17799692
The force is strong within you.
>>
>>17800345
I keked hard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.