[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Runes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: dfasdfads.png (861 KB, 866x793) Image search: [Google]
dfasdfads.png
861 KB, 866x793
I'm back again. Time to guide you in your turmoils or joys. I pray for more joys then turmoil. I need only your story and sign.
>>
Libra. Currently torn between no less than four carriers and thus life choices, between two distant countries.
>>
>>17797936
*carreers
>>
>>17797936
lol you seem like a lot of fun
>>
Sagittarius, through and through
>>
>>17797921
Cancer; lost in the darkness. Which way is up or left. What am I doing. Why is there so much pain. im so sorry, i will endure it. Grow big and strong, support the leaves and settle big strong roots to live peacefully and happy amognst the rest who found the key
>>
>>17797921
Genre mixing alert
>>
>>17797936
Your life will change and you will be separated from your old style. You should be submissive, embracing whatever comes in your way. For it will at the end be beneficial to you with a great harvest.

Weigh your choices carefully, but don't be overly protective. Be balanced and let it come to you.

Odin. Othila. Jera.
God will divide the bounty.
>>
>>17798171
Frustration and doubtful situations abound you. You will be tested so that you can learn more. Do not let yourself be seduced into mindless joyousness. Do not become one of the "I have an answer for everything" people. You will shrink in power and everything... but the end is not known.

So let yourself carve out a new perspective.
Let yourself make a new dawn.
Only you can awaken yourself and free yourself from Absalom.
>>
Aries. Work issues, how it will go. I feel not prepared.
>>
>>17797936
go with verizon bro
>>
>>17798285
Things have been going okay so far, I assume because of the Joy P rune I pulled, but it leads into wholeness, the S rune it says to be yourself. But for the future it is unknown not because it is bad or good but because you get to choose it yourself, you have to make the decision. The unknowable stone, Odin, just blank.

So it's in your hands how you wish to make it, if you have that much fire in your heart.
>>
>>17797921
Gemini. A short temper causes me to hurt people I love most, and is the chief thing keeping me from leading a happier life.
>>
Cancer. I've lived my whole life having trauma which has kept me from fulfilling my full potential. How do I go about healing this trauma?
>>
>>17797921
Scorpio. I'm heavily injured; body and mind. I need to get back to being fit, and to feeling love.
>>
>>17798313
Thank you!
>>
>>17797921
Pisces. Just feeling a little torn between decisions i have to make. Hoping the runes can give guidance.
>>
Cancer, Dunno if I should take more loans and keep my b-c average, or take a hit to my classes and get a job
>inb4 hurr durr cancer comments
>>
>>17798215

Thank you very much !
>>
>>17797921
Cancer you read today thanks you.
>>
Pieces. Confused and don't where I'm headed in life
>>
Taurus
Struggling to make something of myself. What is in store for me and my family
>>
>>17797921
Aries. Seeking guidance in the romance department, what does "he" think of me?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.