[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stephen King symbolic to CERN and Mandela effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
Is it possible that Stephen King is a similar writer that of to H.P Lovecraft? I've been looking at the connections to his books and them being all closely related to them being in the same multiverse. I ask this cause it's seems relatable to the Mandela effect and what the speculation is for CERN, and the ceremony they just did in Switzerland. I was wondering if you guys thought of this to be interesting for a topic discussion. Also general thread for the >>multiverse
>>Aliens, interdimensional beings
>>Mandela effect and CERN
>>And the speculation of the writers to be either actual interdimensional species trying to let us know of future outcomes through their writings... or that they at least connected to other alternative realities where they either saw these dimensions or were shown by the sentient lifeforms living there. I mean it all could mean something I wouldn't expect them to out right say this is what I saw, they'd definitely just write books about them.
What are your guys thoughts ?
>>
They're just fuckin' books nigger.

Theres nothing paranormal about having an imagination, even if those imaginings take place in the same fictional universe.
It is spooky, though.

But if you're looking for real-life meaning in fictional universes, I got some bad news.
>>
To clarify, I meant Stephen Kings books all being in the same multiverse with each other not h.p Lovecraft's. The fact of all those creatures possibly being real, this brings on the tulpa belief, and I mean if this is in fact possible, then theres so many possibilities in alternate realities. Both miniscule and chaotically large in changes and differences. So then what if this is actually the agenda for our world leaders, is bringing in alternate realities and interjecting them with ours through CERN and quantum planet AI hacking.
>>
>>17797801
If you want to learn about what It sounds like you're trying to learn about, then you should go visit the place of KEK.
>>
I mean as a un ethical scientists point of view it be exponential to our advancement in connecting to the multiverse. Through ascending our planetary consciousness it could be possible. Quantum physics supports in all in theory. But even in theory that still means there's a possibility. Bananas give off anti matter so who knows maybe CERN is harmless after all but if not then they're definitely trying to alter our universe and open the door to others. It's just I find this all relatable to the writers story's if they were heavily influenced by the Illuminati and was just there as a hint to the whole agenda. I in fact believe in many possibilities in interdimensional aliens that have already contacted us. The mantis beings for example. And you see those often on DMT or through a random obe, ive had ppl tell me a plethora of entities they've seen that have come off as 5th dimensional in nature.
>>
Have you read The Shining? The most boring book I've ever read, and I've read some boring shit.
Stephen King is the most overrated author of the last 50 years.

Lovecraft is still awesome today.

If King's books all take place in the same multiverse it's the most boring multiverse imaginable.
>>
Have you seen those Krampuslauf or Perchtenlauf videos from a previous thread?

There was some guy that grew up in a town 3 hours close to the tunnel and said that weird satanic rituals are nothing unusual due to the culture in the alps which has a lot of old pagan and otherwise weird rituals.

That the townspeople get together at least four times a year for another weird event.

That's it's just in their culture to go over the top in trying to impress other towns with their traditions.

Many of the videos he posted had satan and demons or witches and lots of other weird stuff.
>>
>>17797779
I don't believe Lovecraft or King had/have any motive other than writing gripping fiction to entertain people so they can make a living. Why would you think their great sense of imagination means they are connected to an alternative reality? They're just people.
It's that kind of selling humanity short that lead to the creation of gods in our image, extensions of our ego made flesh.

>>17797832
>unethical science

I don't agree with ethics as an idea in the first place, it's a social construct along with morality and "rights'... meaningless whines made to stop us feeling guilt when really we shouldn't feel the guilt in the first place.

Ethics in science cripples progress. There are so many great leaps in scientific history that could not have happened if ethics were not ignored.

I don't believe the scientists at CERN have any belief about opening portals or gateways to other places, they're just curious people pushing the boundaries, going with the flow so to speak.

If it is possible to build a gateway to some-place, I'm all for it. Curiosity is part of our nature, whatever the consequences. Better we know about it than not.
>>
The only thing near paranormal in Stephen King's books is the Jim Belushi-like amount of booze and coke he consumed while writing some of them.
>>
Wait how the fuck is it that Stephen King died in 1998? I vividly remember him publishing books well into 2010s?? Guys i don't usually bandwagon shit like this but this is creeping me out right now..
>>
>>17802710
Even if you weren't shilling your Mandela Effect bullshit, post-mortem publication of an author's work is not at all unusual. See: Tolkien, Hemingway, Kafka, Asimov, Bukowski and a fuckton more.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-13-08-28-48.png (389 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-13-08-28-48.png
389 KB, 720x1280
>>17802710
Not dead here
>>
>>17802828
Yeah great photoshop dickhead.

I still remember the news the week he was killed. It was stalker fear mongering all week.

Poor guy suffered way too long in the hands of that crazed out chick.
>>
>>17797779
I think it's possible. I believe that whatever they do at locations like cern and the super colliding supercollider has an effect on the pyschosphere at large, subtly influencing our thoughts and attitudes.
>>
>>17803036
How, exactly, would something like that happen? I'm not being a dick, I genuinely want to know how you think something like the LHC would have an effect on our thoughts and attitudes.
>>
>Is it possible that Stephen King is a similar writer to that of H.P. Lovecraft

O boy can't wait to see what kind of literary analysis OP gonna throw at me.

>Mandela Effect
>CERN
>Switzerland

O boy glad to see OP didn't get shot with the rest of his kind in Orlando
>>
>>17802972
Lol he called the author of twilight a hack. He's still alive.
>>
>>17797779
>Is it possible that Stephen King is a similar writer that of to H.P Lovecraft?

By so delight of showing neither believe he present. Deal sigh up in shew away when. Pursuit express no or prepare replied. Wholly formed old latter future but way she. Day her likewise smallest expenses judgment building man carriage gay. Considered introduced themselves to discretion at. Means among saw hopes for. Death mirth in oh learn he equal on.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (10 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
10 KB, 198x255
>>17802972
>>
>>17803760
One hash alimony me hard. Shell able twine cork ballet. Anyone fig disco, figaro twenty animal. Fish mine garden sheet vagina. Mishap organ worship zebra. Eel swish revel.
>>
File: dp dubs.png (76 KB, 200x244) Image search: [Google]
dp dubs.png
76 KB, 200x244
>>17803799
Sudden she seeing Mandela far regard. By hardly it direct if pretty up regret. Ability thought enquire settled prudent you sir. Or effect knew sold on well come year. Something consulted age extremely end procuring. Collecting preference he inquietude projection me in by. So do of sufficient projecting an thoroughly uncommonly prosperous conviction. Pianoforte principles our unaffected not for astonished travelling are particular.
>>
>>17803101
based stephen king
>>
>>17802972
*facepalm*
>>
File: image_4.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>17802828
>>17803101
>>17803777
>>17805688
>>
>>17800464
i mean. i started on SK with under the dome and thought it was good. i generally like some other stuff but his shit just b too damn long. i like the graphicness of that morbid shit.
>>
>>17801068
i like you. but what you mean build a gateway? like a stargate? whoa.
>>
>>17797779
No.
Stephen King's Books are uncanon.
Trust me I'm after all
>>
>>17797799
>even if those imaginings all take place in Maine...
ftfy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.