[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all this recent talk of AI and living inside of a simulation,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 735x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 735x1000
With all this recent talk of AI and living inside of a simulation, have you witnessed any 'glitches in the matrix' or things happen that should of been impossible?
>>
I thought I was the only one.

>sitting in park.
>fag little kid walks by me and jumps on his bike
>cycles away
>staring at phone
>twitter
>twitter suddenly jumps back
>kid walks by me again
>jumps on and cycles away
>twitter goes back to normal state

wtf
>>
>>17797560
>driving down the road in my parent's red Beetle
>wearing a black shirt with white stripes
>as I'm passing down the road, i see another red Beetle
>I look at the driver as I pass
>it's me in a black shirt and white stripes
>the other me looks back toward the road with no expression
>>
Anyone with alot of knowledge with this mind telling me what this AI thing is about ? I heard that it's a quantum super computer filled with this nanobot/black goo sentient fluid that the same black goo is also found in earth (not oil) and is said to be the lifeform of earth and thats supposedly how they are changing the ai ? Am I wrong about this or can somebody confirm this thought
>>
It's should 'have' not of. As in should've.
>>
File: 70087.jpg (46 KB, 480x940) Image search: [Google]
70087.jpg
46 KB, 480x940
This is one odd instance that immodestly comes to mind.

>9
>in year 4
>in class
>everyone is working silently
>Glue stick drops directly down onto the front of the class room
>it had a a completely vertical drop
>looks exactly like pic related but all the blue was red instead

weird
>>
Yeah, I met a skinwalker once. Was a pretty cool dude, but he looked like a nightmare of angles and fur.
>>
>>17797560
You stupid faggot ...still arnt awake huh? you dont even know what kind of simulation it is ...its flawless it doesn't fuck up...your mind is the only thing that could fuck up not the simulation
>>
>>17798000
How come when I play Euro Truck simulator the cars vibrate into the walls sometimes
>>
>>17797560
>With all this recent talk of AI and living inside of a simulation, have you witnessed any 'glitches in the matrix' or things happen that should of been impossible?

>berenstain bears
>>
Repeating three-digit numerical sequences. However, I have always been mathematically inclined so I discredit this. All seemingly extraordinary co-incidences are however just a product of mass interactions within the large probability matrix that our world is.
>>
Last Tuesday
>testing concrete
>concrete laborer walks by
> take drag of cig
>turn head other direction
>wtf same kid 20 yards away from me in the other direction than he walked by 2 seconds ago
>>
>>17797560
The whole DPH experience is drug induced reality glitching for 8 hours.
>>
File: S.jpg (117 KB, 515x525) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
117 KB, 515x525
>>17797560
YOU ARE NOT LIVING INSIDE A SIMULATION.
YOU ARE THE SIMULATION.
I AM THE ONLY PLAYER HERE.
>>
File: GnJMucl.jpg (362 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
GnJMucl.jpg
362 KB, 900x1200
Just a couple days ago I was just looking down my stairs, and I seen these almost black ripples in the wall. Almost like when graphics in video games start to glitch out but only for a split second.
>>
>>17797920
watdafuq are you on about m8
>>
>>17797965
a gluestick fell on the floor. fuck man, dont give me nightmares
>>
>>17797560

I have a friend who went back to the character creator but rushed it after a nasty car accident
>>
>>17797560
Once I took a bunch of shrooms and saw rainbow penguins and that God is actually an ascended red panda. If that isn't a glitch in the matrix, I don't know what is.
>>
I find things in my house where I know I didn't put them. I live alone. Shit like that happens a lot.
>>
>>17797560
do you mean the mandela effect?

there's speculation that time has been tampered with
>>
>>17797560
Fucking constantly. lol
>>
>>17801297
There's also speculation that time is a cube. Means literally nothing.
>>
>>17801340
Time doesn't exist
>>
File: xinanutshell.jpg (78 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
xinanutshell.jpg
78 KB, 460x460
>>17801437
>>
>>17797560
the fact that everyone on this fucking planet uses, "should of" when it is "should have."
>>
File: 1425801696521.jpg (227 KB, 523x506) Image search: [Google]
1425801696521.jpg
227 KB, 523x506
I think that most Glitches that occur, happen on such a normal basis that to us they are completely normal events.
Based on the thought that even within the simulation, to the best of our understanding things act in a manner based on expected observation. so for what our existence is based around (simulation in this case) how could we know or classify what really is or isn't a glitch, how do we know that isn't what was supposed to be? but yes i find odd phenomena to occur in life.
>>
>>17801462
They're usually saying "should've," sounds exactly like "should of."

Except for OP. OP is a faggot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.