[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mystery of the 'legal name fraud' billboards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: _89937831_capture.jpg (50 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89937831_capture.jpg
50 KB, 660x371
>Scores of posters have appeared around the UK warning of "legal name fraud". What does this mean and who is paying for the adverts?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36499750

How are freeman on the land types able to pay for these? Any theories?
>>
>>17797199
>How are freeman on the land types

what is a freeman on the land types?
>>
>>17797206
Conspiracy folks who think they can circumvent paying tax/debt etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land
>>
>>17797199
By defrauding people who actually pay taxes.

>>17797206
Look up "sovereign citizens".
>>
>>17797212
Oh, I know what sovereign citizens are.
They're a little loopy aren't they?
>>
>>17797199
They must be loopy, I mean, how is it illegal to use a legal name?
>>
Explain it to us like we are 5 years old OP.
>>
>>17797241
If you call yourself Disney and try to create a contract with somebody, under the pretense that you represent the company
>>
Before anything. Are you voting Brexit ?
>>
>>17797206

They think that some laws only apply to serfs and so as freemen think that they only have to obey common law. But the vast majority don't understand what that actually means, and get arrested for things like tax dodging.
>>
>>17797241
There's no hyphen in psyop, retard.
>>
>>17800481
There is when you use it illegally as a legal name
>>
This is how it's been explained to me, I'm sure you can google for more info.

These people believe one of two things, and as far as I'm aware nobody's been able to work out which is actually true, but that's not hugely important as both are kind of stupid;

1. The name entered on your birth certificate is not legitimate or legally binding, as it's made (given to you) without your consent. Your name equates to your self and is actually property of the goverment. That would essentially be slavery and therefore illegal.

2. To vote you need to register as a voter, using your name. These people believe voting should be anonymous and therefore the use of a name in order to vote is an illegal breach of voting law. This one seems more complicated to me, as I don't really see why voting should be anonymous.
>>
>>17800487
kek
>>
>>17800503
>as I don't really see why voting should be anonymous

then you're objectively retarded sorry
>>
>>17797199
identity theft sheep
>>
>>17800503
Voting is anonymous so you don't get your ass beat for voting for the wrong person, retard.
>>
>>17800611
>>17800589

It's not anonymous, retard, we're talking about "known to the authorities" not "known to the skinhead down the street".

That's exactly their point you fucking spastics, you have to register with a name to be able to vote. If voting was completely anonymous there would be absolutely nothing stopping a person from voting 100 times.

Seriously, fucking hell, read what people write and then think before you type idiots.

Especially when you call people retarded. Most ironic.
>>
>>17800701
>"known to the authorities" not "known to the skinhead down the street".

The precaution is just in case the skin head down the street is the authority.

It's naive to think your votes are counted any way.
>>
>>17800503
I agree with both
>>
File: dont_tread.jpg (13 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
dont_tread.jpg
13 KB, 237x213
>>17797199
>sovereign citizen faggotry
>nothing interesting to see here

At least not until they get arrested. Their trials can be quite lulzy, because they really believe they've found some magic loophole(s) that totally exempt them from obeying the law, and they genuinely expect judges to just bend around their fat, retarded fingers.

It's probably even more funny in the UK because I don't think they aren't so tolerant of such fucktardery over there. In the US judges will generally patiently explain to you why you are wrong (as if your argument is logically sound despite having no basis in law or reality) instead of just declaring you a mongoloid, and punishing you for it. I mean, you'll still be punished, but at least you can act all smug, and self-righteous throughout your trial.
>>
>>17800481
There could be. If it were correct to put it there.
>>
>>17797206
>>17797208
>>17797212
>>17797217
>>17801169

its how legal definitions and words have different meanings in legalise, to their similar english language counter parts.

must=may in legal definitions, for example
>>
File: F7Smdtm.gif (396 KB, 450x230) Image search: [Google]
F7Smdtm.gif
396 KB, 450x230
>>17801219
>>
One of them is next to where where I live, been confusing me for fucking ages
>>
Something is going on in the world and I don't like https://youtu.be/nyNPvMiKQdo
>>
>>17801169
I recently met a guy who lives in a rundown RV, but has no legal residence and only parks in one place for five hours at a time, steals wifi, and flys the libertarian flag on his windshield when at home. He makes money by brewing moonshine and selling metal scrap
>>
>>17797199
I don't know the particular answer but guy named David Wynn Miller talks about similar stuff in his "Quantum Grammar Seminar" (it's on YouTube).
>>
>>17804087
Can you give a TL;DR because it's split into 25 parts?
>>
>>17804073
>He makes money by brewing moonshine

The ATF and IRS still highly frown on that.
>>
>>17804106
No.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.