[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thích Quảng Đức
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: diacritics-thich-quang-duc.jpg (229 KB, 995x645) Image search: [Google]
diacritics-thich-quang-duc.jpg
229 KB, 995x645
No pain, no move.

How that possible ?
>>
No idea
>>
>>17796769

https://www.youtube.com/v/zfNNZr0CP88
>>
>>17796695
Fire burned his nerve endings beyond repair. Couldn't feel anything by that point.
>>
>>17796792

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJMn16CJl8k

LMAO this buritto bandito tried to do the same thing but he jumped his beaner butt up and ran for the border like he had eated a hot tamale and his pooty hole was burning :D
>>
>>17796847
>>17796869

>nerves
>>
>>17796695
"Fuck it. I'm done."
>>17796869
"I didn't think this through."
>>
>>17796847
my lord you're retarded. theres tons of videos of people burning alive and freaking out. that doesn't happen
>>
>>17796695
Maybe his being a Buddhist monk for years had something to do with it? Just maybe?
>>
>>17796847
I think anon is on to something here.
>>17796944
This guy has a point too.

I think people that are burning but haven't trained or fortified their minds are obviously going to freak. I'm not fimiliar with the whole situation but I think after meditating for years and becoming mentally strong the initial shock wouldn't phase you, then maybe you wouldn't feel pain and that would instill confidence?
>>
>>17796695
i think it was meditation. he perfected it.
>>
All sense objects are illusions to the mind. The only real thing there can be is the spirit or what you would call a soul. That's how he did it.
>>
>>17797129
or he just became a very real well done human bbq
>>
>>17796695
he was really really high on some of that Tibetan Buddhist shit, you know, the good stuff.
>>
dude had serious 4-girl orgy where he buttfucked all of them. true story.
>>
Orientals are primitive and don't have a fully developed nervous system, they also have underdeveloped genitalia.
>>
>>17797277

that's because 4-girls makes underdeveloped genetalia amazing.
>>
>>17796695
He had become master of his internal universe. He had zero attachment and was existing beyond the physical realm.
>>
>>17797277

Can confirm this. We feel no pain
>>
Burning is the most painful way to die recorded (not counting torture), his nerves took time to get damaged enought for him not to feel anything
>>
this footage is clear proof that buddhism stands supreme to any religion and is the true path to peace. if he can still be at peace while being burned alive, then imagine how his day to day life was, he could probably handle anything and still be at the state of super chill. a complete detached witness of the world.
>>
>>17797600
What's the point of being a detached witness of the world? You might as well just kill yourself if you're so detached from the universe that literally nothing affects you.

Personally, if I'm set on fire, I want to feel pain. At least it tells me I'm alive.
>>
>>17797663

No way dude! Come be a degenerate demon!

It's COOL! Be a COOL NIGGER! NIGGERS ARE COOL!

HIPPITY HOP! HIPPITY HOP! LOOK AT MY "SWAG"!

;^}
>>
>>17797816
dumb christian
>>
It's explained in the video...
>>
>>17797663
Exactly. And he wasn't exactly a detached witness. He made a tremendous sacrifice
>>
>>17797663
Thats the thing people get wrong with the core of Buddhism.

I am no Buddhist but I also had a wrong interpretation of it.

Its not that he is not feeling anything, he is, lots of pain. But when you follow you emotions to where they began, when you master then you dont transcend them, you become the true owner of you suffering. You are them, you control them, you are the ever lasting present, and no "suffering " is manipulating you.
>>
>>17797663
You're not detached. You are the universe, the universe is you.
>>
>>17797600

>buddhism stands supreme to any religion

Your saying that proves you know nothing about the Buddha's teachings.
>>
>>17798091
Exactly, its like saying Heiddeger is superior to any philosopher.
>>
>>17798091

the "Buddha's teachings" actually come from the vedic sages/people from the sramanic traditions which formed yoga, what yoga did the buddha practice? he practiced rajyoga, which stands for the yoga superior to all other yogas, all sages admit this, its called the highest path, even higher than the path of devotion, service/action, knowledge, which all religions are based on. its the hardest path because it requires total renouncement from everything, this is what i meant, the real buddhism/yoga is nothing like whats taught at these watered down western buddhist/yoga centers these days either. when approaching enlightenment, one must have discrimination for a legit system and not have a liberal mindset which newagers preach, "that everything is valid". yoga of renouncement and meditation is clearly the superior path.
>>
>>17797284
Was he a Bhuddist He-Man?
>>
A man once stabbed me in the hand and I didn't flinch because I was prepared for it. Maybe the buddhist was on a whole new level of mental preparation/stability
>>
You all didn get it.. Go watch the yt video. Theres all explaind there. The shaolinnish first drink alcohol all the yeyear longish then they set themselves on faierrrh.
>>
>>17798243
Maybe you're tainted by Chaos.
Maybe you're just a mutant...
Who knows?

Anyway: you're probably a heretic.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.