[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nymag.com/betamale/2016/06/h undreds-of-witches-cast-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14
File: 1465667250600.jpg (44 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
1465667250600.jpg
44 KB, 514x514
http://nymag.com/betamale/2016/06/hundreds-of-witches-cast-a-hex-on-brock-turner-and-they-werent-all-women.html
Are Hexes Real, /x/? Share hex and or curse stories here.
>>
>>17796516
>are hexes real?
no

/thread
>>
>>17796516
I print out photographs and stuff and put them under table legs.
>>
I thought "witches" weren't supposed to cast hexes because it would come back against them threefold or tenfold, depending on witch teenage girl witch movie you watch.
>>
I guarantee this woman actually thinks that the combined 'thought-power' of hundreds of clinical retards will actually do something. She's like the worst of people who misunderstand meme-magic.
>>
>>17796595
True but these are just vindictive feminist cunts who are using shitty watered down Gardnerian wicca in a pointless attempt to channel their hatred at whomever pozzfeed and jizzabel tell them too. Hopefully the law of threes will have its effect here for the sheer faggotry of it.

>>17796602

This
>>
>>17796516
They are, but doing things like that requires a very personalized ritual and a lot of concentration. These people are reading stupid shit out of a book, and it doesn't mean anything to them so it won't do anything. As a teenager once I tried to do something like this. I won't go into the details of the ritual, but the mother of the person I hated was almost immediately hospitalized with sudden severe pneumonia. Me and my significant other also got weird ass bronchitis that lasted 3 months and confused our doctors a lot. That stuff is based in hate and it has a cost. You have to hate something more than you love yourself for it to be worth it. These are just edgey little "wirtches" playing around.

>>17796545
can't /thread your own post newfag.
>>
File: 1464581921669.png (257 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1464581921669.png
257 KB, 424x412
>>17796516
witch bitches have nothing on the power of kek and meme magic
>>
>>17796516

Could work if they have the ability to do it. You basically turn the karma of the deed back at the person. It's no big deal really.

If you do it as an attack it's a different thing... I would never do that, in response to

>>17796595
>"witches" weren't supposed to cast hexes because it would come back against them threefold or tenfold
>>
>>17796699

Assuming there using Gardnerian wicca, (which you know they are because that shit was invented by Gardner to sell to dumb bitches like this and make them feel like edgy speshul snowflaeks) then it is indeed in in the tenets that you do not use it for ill lest it come back at you threefold. Considering the boy has been convicted, imprisoned and has the whole liberal media foaming at the mouth in feminist indigantion and the consequences will never be the same for him because he fingerbanged a drunk bint who had left the party with him to fuck him anyway who then flaked while they were making out only for him to be tackled by a couple of swedecuck white knights m'ladying) id say the lad has already had his commupance.

New age happy clappy wiccan shit bares little to no resemblance to the ritual black magick using outcast crones of old witchcraft. That shit was passed down though family bloodlines, not purchased from trendy new age book stores.
>>
>>17796735
So what you're saying is that rape isn't a serious crime and rapists should only get a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>17796749
What I'm angry about is that when a black guy rapes someone people just treat it like it's normal and his cultural right to rape.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (116 KB, 1095x762) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
116 KB, 1095x762
All I want to know is where I can get a blade like that.

What's it called so I can google one up?
>>
It's just tumblr being tumblr

Move along, people.
>>
>>17796776
Just notcied she speeled rapist wrong.
If you want a blade like that go to hot topic or soviet russia.
>>
>>17796783
Hate internet culture.
Hate 4chan/social media
Why am here?
IDK.
>>
>>17796776
I'm pretty sure you can try be a huge goth/emo/sad4eva faggot and someone will just give you one.
>>
>>17796749
No actual rape is abhorent but some flaked out drunk slut getting fingerbanged by a guy shes left a party with to fuck anyway isnt quite the same as a group of niggers holding a woman down and forcefully penetrating her while she screams for help.

They guy done goofed but sticking your fingers into a drunk chick whos been making out with you's pussy doesnt qualify as rape in my opinion.
Its a political issue - the case is being used a femicunt ragebait to drum up hillary support. you dont have to be a genuis to see it.

Meanwhile everyday packs of niggers and subhuman kebab rape like its going out of fashion but you never hear a peep about it on the msm.
>>
>>17796825
this

I thought the world was run by old rich white men, how come there's an anti-white bias going on in the media?
>>
>>17796785
PAPIST.
>>
File: merchantspin.gif (1005 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
merchantspin.gif
1005 KB, 180x180
>>17796830
>old white rich men

not since the late 60s anon
>>
>>17796857
>jews think they aren't white
Dumb.
Hatred makes you stupid.
>>
>>17796830
>rich old white men
>white

>implying jews see whites as equals
>>
File: j1.jpg (92 KB, 779x424) Image search: [Google]
j1.jpg
92 KB, 779x424
>>17796861
Willful ignorance of uncomfortable truth makes you stupid
>>
>>17796516
"I did fuck-all but feel like I still made a difference. By the way, ME."

These people in a nutshell.
>>
>>17796595
Not witches, wiccans. They're not the only neo-pagans, and nobody left hand path gives any credence to the three-fold return thing. It's a social conformity mechanism. Wiccans wanted to be super clear they weren't evil storybook witches.

Sort of like Satanists go out of their way to say they don't mean the literal Christian Devil. Totally defeats the purpose of using that imagery.

If you're hateful, a fair bit of that is going to come back on you. That's just reasonable to expect. But that's all there is to it.
>>
File: 8000-pic-sickle.jpg (5 KB, 280x184) Image search: [Google]
8000-pic-sickle.jpg
5 KB, 280x184
>>17796776
Pretty sure thats a sickle with an inverse sharp edge
>>
As far as I know the only bad thing to happen to him yet is being banned from professional swimming for life.
>>
>>17796516

It's ridiculous how quickly people joined the hate band wagon. I used to wonder how people were okay with the Christian solution of burning all the non-believers/sinners. Not so much anymore.

What's even crazier is the longer people drag buddy through the street, the longer it will take her to get over it. But they don't care, someone actually said that to me, they don't care as long as they are on the same team.
>>
>>17796942

To explain what I mean by the part about the Christians. I mean I am not surprised, people clearly love to hate and judge and fuck anyone not with them. It's sad, really.
>>
>>17796755
>when a black guy rapes someone people just treat it like it's normal

if I was a /pol/ I could just reply

>but it is normal

Are you even trying?
>>
>>17796825

Wait are we talking no sexual intercourse took place? Rape can only mean penetration by penis, otherwise it's maybe harrasment but it can't be called rape.

If anything can be rape, the concept itself will be watered down until everything is rape and then nothing is rape.

That's extremely disrespectful of actual rape victims.
>>
>>17797066
>Wait are we talking no sexual intercourse took place?

yes, drunk guy fingers a drunk girl then gets chased off by white knights. Then get`s charged with rape and the entire case for guilt is that he ran away rather than get his face pounded in by white knights
>>
>>17797074

If that's the case maybe those SJW witches need a little lesson in repelling hexes.. and what happens when you attack someone who didn't really do something wrong
>>
File: sven.png (96 KB, 567x483) Image search: [Google]
sven.png
96 KB, 567x483
>>17797074

swedecuck white knights of all things too.
>>
has any one asked the girl if she thought it was rape or not?

I imagine drunk college students finger each other all the time.
>>
File: well_fuck.jpg (223 KB, 898x449) Image search: [Google]
well_fuck.jpg
223 KB, 898x449
>>17797100
The answer is yes because she was "blacked out" and " why would he run if he didn`t do it?"
>>
>>17797093

>white knight = KKK racist who wants to victimize women and defend them no matter how much they betray them

>wants to import non whites

Explain the logic of this strawman pls.

I'll tell you, in reality racists do not want any immigrants, and they've stopped defending "feminist whores" who support immigration.

After women posted they would rather have immigrants then swedish men who protects them, this was taken literally by said men. If these crazy bitches wants to get groped and raped, ok then, they can deal with it themselves.
>>
File: image.png (234 KB, 400x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234 KB, 400x630
>>17797118
>. If these crazy bitches wants to get groped and raped, ok then, they can deal with it themselves.

No bro, that is not something you can allow.
You must carry them, kicking and screaming, and in the end, they will thank you.
>>
File: white knight.jpg (121 KB, 806x960) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
121 KB, 806x960
>>17797100

lolwut? Where the fuck have you been anon.

a white knight is pic related not a fucking klansman
>>
>>17796825
So in addition to supporting rape, you're also a racist.

How edgy.
>>
>>17797123

>white knighting this stubbornly

you didn't understand anything I wrote did you
>>
>>17797130
meant for
>>17797118
>>
>>17797134
You're a fucking cuck which is way worse than a white knight.

>all my women have been brainwashed to suck other peoples dicks
>welp I guess I should masturbate to anime then
>>
File: abbo.jpg (42 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
abbo.jpg
42 KB, 437x437
>>17797131

>2016

>not being a race realist

Hows that cognitive dissidence working out for you ?
>>
>>17797139

>white knight calling someone cuck

you're not escaping that label

and

I only need one woman, not 100k feminists
>>
>>17797145
culturally you're still a cuck
watch out before your gf get's trendy and joins the popular movement.
>>
>>17796595
So if you were to put some good magic vibes on someone, you would get the same but better?
>>
>>17797146

your name tells a different story
>>
>>17797151
no because that violates the second law of thermal dynamics
>>
>>17797158
Are you saying that anime is not a psy-op?
>>
>>17797159
I'm gonna go ahead and upvote my own post
>>
>>17797164

I'm saying you're a white knight defending feminists.

Go on, marry one of your country's sluts and watch your SJW cartoons. Have fun with the life you choose.
>>
>>17797177
>if your not cool with all of your countries women getting so brainwashed and horny like animals they want to go out and get raped then you are a white knight

apathy.... is death
>>
>>17796595
>Be another type of spiritual practitioner
>Not setting out a label but it has notoriety in the right circles
>Some ham planet is forming a "coven" and sends me an invite due to my participation in the community which up until that point was indifference but very present
>Accept, just to see what it's about
>Ham planet's friend asks about what I practice
>Explain what I do
>"Wow, you have to teach me some time. It must be amazing to have that power!"
>Power
>Triggered
"It's not a power, it's a responsibility. The fact you say it's power is very telling..."
>Ham Planet and her friend get awfully quiet and defensive
>Carry out a stunted, polite conversation and leave

Yeah, witches tend to be dabbly cunts like most of /x/. Hope they all get crotch rot for being this retarded, we don't need any alcohol addled, rape-spawn that they bring into the world.
>>
>>17797246
Because in the end all that a woman want is the power that her dad had over her. This is the reason why you see females always trying their hardest then showing everything off like they deserve to be praised and worshiped, just to supress the issue that she still suffers from a daddy issues complex.

Whether it be in the occult or in your everyday life, a woman will always try to fly without having any wings.
>>
>>17797066
Rape hasn't been rape for like 5 years now m8.

>get kissed by a chick when she's drunk
Rape
> look at a chick
Rape
> turn down a fat chick
Rape

According to SJW literally any interaction between men and women is rape because of an unequal power distribution making "true consent" impossible.
>>
What would happen if you told a "witch" that hexes trigger you?
>>
>>17796516
Karmic law dictates that what you do comes back SO fuckers beware......
>>
File: original (1).jpg (16 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
16 KB, 720x352
>>17797317
karma is a word, like love, a way of saying "what I am here to do"
>>
Kinda too late, isn't it? His life is already screwed.
>>
>>17796516
>http://nymag.com/betamale/2016/06/hundreds-of-lawyers-cast-a-lawsuit-on-brock-turner-and-they-werent-all-women.html
Are lawsuits Real, /x/? Share lawsuit and or criminal charges stories here.
>>
>>17797290
Honestly, it's not just women. People in general lack self control and are generally evil, stupid and power loving.
>>
>>17797408
Power mongering is what corrupted me, there's no glory in power.
>>
File: 1438720838363.jpg (54 KB, 780x675) Image search: [Google]
1438720838363.jpg
54 KB, 780x675
>>17797066
>Rape can only mean penetration by penis
Most legal definitions include any penetration, including digital and by object. If I jam a broomstick up you, it's not really less violating than if I used my dick.

But most legal definitions also require that the penetration be under threat or duress, or while the victim was unable to give consent. If the girl wasn't asleep or unconscious, this is going to be hard to convict on.
>>
I'm a practician, but not Wiccan, I owned and read some books about it but I found the covens or other practician very "attention whoring", were I live are very fucked hexes, made with dead animals, menstruation or etc, depending what do you want to do to the other person,( physical pain, falling blind for love, etc) . I know this is one a friend told me that happened in his family.

>live in " Talea de Castro" (Oaxaca, Mexico, google it)
> walking from practicing in the orchestra of the town, to home (20 min walking across the camp)
> passing aside a cliff
>watch how from that cliff comes a really big and white dog
>there is no possible way that a fucking dog will climb that
>the dog stands in front of the boy. Look at him start to smile
>the the dog stands in his back legs, like a human.
>the boy stares horrify at that thing but cannot move or scream.
> the dog starts to.. dance and laugh at the boy
>finishes and stands again in his 4 feet, and go back from he came from
>the boy run to his house
>fall sick
>no doctors knows what the fuck he got
>a doctor from the town tells to the family that "That sockness isnt normal, its better to take him to a schaman"
>family take the boy to a schaman, the schaman tells the family that the boy would almost die, and that it was a hex from a "nahual" (schamans that can transform into animals, often dogs)
>all it was a vedetta for the father of the boy.
Y english suck, srry. And i know that guy, he hates paranormal. He doenst want to talk about his experoence, a cousin of him tell me all of this.
Bye /x
>>
>>17796789
>implying 4chan is fucking facebook
>>
>>17796595

they all have pussies for faces now

so dont worry about it
>>
>>17796656
>they are
fucking retard
>>
>>17797112
Because liberals are violent maniacs, he would have been lynched
>>
If they were actually capable of hexing people, why wouldn't they hex Donald Trump?
>>
Chances are he'll be free and sue the fuck out of them all that accused him.
>>
Good thing they made this public now the magick will get interfered. May lord Jesus Christ save this boy from the negative forces, amen.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_123251.jpg (4 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_123251.jpg
4 MB, 3024x4032
The negative energy that one has to collect to successfully hex someone will do more damage to the caster than the target unless special precautions are taken. It's genuinely so much more worth it to just channel all that rage into a talisman, sanctify it with sensory depth, and then ritually release it through purification such as fire, water, or earth. Being a witch doesn't mean you get to extend your limited sense of ethics onto other people with means that affect fate, but it doesn't mean I can or want to stop any of you from being precociously prissy babies.
>>
>>17798538
only satan answers prayers everyone knows that
>>
>>17798551
You need to learn more about the Roman pantheon.
>>
>>17798551
Nah, the blood of Jesus Christ has power, we should all pretext this boy by saying

'I PUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ON BROCK TURNER, SO HE IS PROTECED FROM ANY NRGATIVE ENERGY'
>>
>>17796516
My great Aunt is a witch. She cursed/hexed many people and family members done our whole family and her wrong. She would take a picture of them, go out into the forest, draw a pentagram and burn the picture saying their name as she cursed them. She did this for a few people including my 2nd Cousins wife. A week after she did, my 2nd Cousins wife got into a car accident and nearly died.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.