[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hilary, Obama, Trump, Dresden, Elections, 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-06-11 14.34.20.jpg (154 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11 14.34.20.jpg
154 KB, 540x540
Can mods explain why Dream, Divinations, Horror Movies, End of the World Scenearios and how To Survive , among other countless threads are up then, if they are obviously in violation of rule 1, not being paranormal at all? Why am I banned for trying to show this board that there is an OBVIOUS BLATANTLY sketchy shit going on pertaining to all of us, while countless other threads are still up and in page 1?

Yesterday early in the morning some anon posted something about /pol/ and other chans not allowing the "sage" of certains topics,and threads related to Hilary, Trump, lbgt agenda, etc. The thread had gotten the attention of many and in less than 5 minutes people were responding and such but then I fell asleep and when I woke up no less than 2 hours the thread was deleted. If anyone know what I'm talking about or if the namefag SPSS is around to explain us more about this shilling technique I and others would appreciate it.

Then I made this thread and it got deleted and I got banned from posting. Pic related.
>>
>>17796515
/x/ is for SPOOKY!

Is your thread spooky? No.

You are bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>17796515
rightfully so. fuck off and stay banned
>>
>>17796520
Why did you ignore the first paragraph?
>>
File: MODS.jpg (25 KB, 261x320) Image search: [Google]
MODS.jpg
25 KB, 261x320
>>17796515
>>
Is like none of the posters above me can read. Is having a dream considered "spooky"? Is talkig about movies, "spookie"? Is role playing an end of the world sceneario considered, "spooky"? This and countless other threads are still up as you can see when you browse this board.

Instead of just sperging out "get fucked", actually try to make a convincing argument as to why.
>>
>>17796536
Because you're a faggot and no one likes you.
>>
>>17796536
yes
>>
>7 replies
>4 posters

Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>17796536
your shit is off-topic whining about getting rightfully banned. all your examples are definitly /x/ material (well, role playing is cancer)
>>
>>17796544
it does.
OP keeps bitching
>>
>>17796550
That is where you are wrong anon, I am not whinning, I am asking as the reason why, in a polite manner. You are the one sperging out and derailing the thread.
>>
File: spurdo.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>17796562
>>17796536
>>17796550
>>
Isn't there a conspiracy board?
>>
>>17796562
>why did I got got banned, waaaah
>not whining

just make a good thread and see it prosper.
not a miracle
your question already got answered itt, btw
>>
>>17796571
Hm?
>>
>>17796515
Get b& m8
>>
>>17796571
What do you want to show me?

>>17796581
>Your question already got answered
Not really, all I got was "because having a dream, discussing movies, and role playing is spooky", which is not. But nice try
>>
>wah, other people are shitposting, why can't I? wah
>>
>>17796592
I don't mind the shitpost, that is not the issue here.
>>
>>17796578
Yes. >>>/pol/
>>
>waaaahh I got caught shitposting. I'm a little bitch. Mods suck. Why should I have to follow rules when other people dont?

Mods are people with tastes and preferences... if they like what you post, or can tolerate it, they let it slide.
If it's a blatant disregard of rules then you are a cunt
>>
>>17796589
horrormovies and nightmares are spooky for some people. nobody will guarantee you, that you like every thread
>>
>>17796578
No, the closer to that would be /pol/. But a conspiracy board does not exist, at least here in 4chan.
>>
>>17796599
What are you even saying? Again, there is no whinning, the only whinning here is yours and I really don't even know why. >>17796600
So by your logic my own thread could be "spooky" for some people, as in the whole 4chan having a system that just advances the left wing agenda and hides anything else? See where your logic doesn't fill the requierments.
>>
>>17796613
Just accept no one wants to read your shit threads and fuck off.
>>
SPSS where are you anon, we need you here with your screenshots. And those that had other screenshots yesterday, this shit is extremely sketchy and merits a discussion on its own.
>>
>>17796613
You are literally asking "why can't I break rules?"

Biggest cunt ever
>>
>>17796619
OP confirmed for 12 year old autistic
>>
>>17796622
Not at all, I am asking a legit reason as to why my specific thread about 4chan promoting a specific agenda broke a rule whie others with the same content, less not about a chan controling what people post, magically don't break the same rule. Very different. By your logic the whole page 1 should be purged if you really check this.
>>
>>17796626
I have been on various chans for many years now and you get an eye for how things work.

Lately, On-Topic Threads get deleted pretty quickly and there is no explanation coming as to why this is done.

If you post certain opinions on certain boards you even get your ip logged.
I can't post on /pol/ or /b/ without my threads showing up on the 3rd page upon posting. I can't bump my own threads either anymore.
Mind you, no troll threads, but objective discussion material which is on topic and not against the rules.
>>
>>17796626
Simple answer: MODS.

They decide what content is allowed
>>
>6 posters
>30 replies

Something defenitely doesn't add up.
>>
>>17796630
>>17796626
Samefagging this hard from different computers
>>
>>17796635
OP is half of those, dummy.
>>
>>17796639
No, I am copying what discussion got going in my last thread before it was deleted as a means of making others get interested. Unless, you know something I don't.
>>
>>17796659
You really are autistic aren't you?
>>
>>17796630

I did test this for quite some time.

Each time I posted something rather uninteresting it was allright but as soon as I began asking questions I was first of all insulted maximum and then the thread disappeared.
Asking for an explanation never yields in an answer.
Sometimes you will get banned for "spam", which is odd because each time I was actually spamming I was not banned, even encouraged.

I tested it for about a year with different ips and the result is quite consistent.
I am furthermore far from the only one who has noticed this fishy behavior of the mods and many "normal users" of the site.

That is not the only thing I have seen happening.
Also this is happening on reddit and other sites too.
It is heavily moderated. The hot topics are hand picked to encourage discussion while distracting from alternative options, which are often not even that far fetched or to be dismissed easily.

It's all marketing.
>>
>>17796632
So none of the mods are interested in what could quite possible be the most big thing in the ongoing boards in 4chan? I would not think /x/ have that many mods or even janitors but to think none of them care about this is absurd. Or is it deeper than this?
>>
>>17796671

Those that know, know. Those that don't probably won't. We're over the apex. We can't stop the happening now. Get over it. It probably won't happen within your lifetime, or you'll be too old to do anything.
>>
>>17796515
Because this site is owned and run by the government now.
>>
UMBRA AVERAS
>>
>>17796515
Id agree that bilderberg is spooky as fuck because you know the elites there are into fucked up ritual pedo stuff and imo the more conspiracy-minded anons might be forgiven for entertaining the possibility that a hostile element may be stifling and discouraging discussion of it here.
That being said this threads topic might be better served on /pol/
>>
>>17796536
>try to make a convincing argument as to why
Because your opinion carries no weight, while the opinion of someone who actually has power here (a moderator) does.

You don't have a right to be here. You're here as a guest, same as me and everybody else. And you're being a bad guest. If you don't like the site, leave. At the very least, you're going to get banned again for breaking global rule 8 (no complaining about 4chan). And that's assuming you're not ban evading to complain about being banned for ban evasion.
>>
>>17796515
/x/ doesn't have any specific mods, so only the threads that are reported get removed. Nobody reports those threads. We report your threads because they're retarded.
>>
>>17796520
also conspiracies. Moot said so. If you're that new you should lurk more.
>>
>>17796971
>Your opinion carries no weight
>A mod opinion carries weight
>Post his opinion
>Carries no weight

Why are you even posting anon? I'm not even OP and I can see how fucking retarded that sounds.
>>
People talking about the rules and ignoring the meat of these finds.

Google has been altering search queries and I'm really not surprised threads are being trimmed on 4chan.
The year of the wake up
>>
>>17797031
.... we , dude just admit you and your legions of shills are doing this shit
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.