[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey witches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Where's the best place to draw blood for an empowerment spell? Considering the names of each finger/body part and the construct of language and magickal relevance and such. I'm sure there is some kind of reference out there, I'm just not finding it at the moment.
>>
>>17796446
>benis xDDDDD
>>
>>17796456
Honestly wouldn't surprise me.
If anyone has reasoning to go with their answer or the source they got it from that would be super
>>
>>17796472
Welln phalic symbols are symbols of power and empowerment since the dawn of civilization, so it's a no brainer.
And why was the first thread deleted?
>>
>>17796477
Yeah, but idk kind of seems counter-intuitive to magick, as it's a feminine art, born in a macro-scope of imaginative conceptualization, as far as in aware (with science working from the other end of the spectrum)
Idk didn't want to share that picture
>>
>>17796486
Who says magic is feminine? Men did magic back when women were just fetus incubators. Read up on crowleys aeons, in the first aeon (can't rememver thename of the aeons, sorry) magic was masculine, in the second aeon feminine, and in the new aeon it is balanced between the masculine and feminine
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.