[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you please help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: hh.jpg (324 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
324 KB, 1400x1050
Do you know some curses or something like that that i can do to someone? i swear i have serious reasons to do it , please help
>>
>>17796079
Go away, roleplayfag.
>>
>>17796079
First reasons, then curses
>>
>>17796096
a grown up person takes advantage of an underage acquaintance of mine
>>
>>17796112
>a grown up person
>Underage acquiantance
You have to be 18 to post here, son.
Captcha:404
>>
>>17796112

Sounds like someone is asspained because he's not getting any. The older man fucking the younger girl is not "taking advantage" of her any more than your hot teacher, you know, the one you wanted to fuck, would have been taking advantage of you if you had an affair together.

But that didn't happen since she doesn't have an autism fetish. Get over it nerd.
>>
>>17796129
actually i am talking about a woman taking advantage of a boy
>>
>>17796123
i am
>>
>>17796139
I bet.
>>
>>17796144
ok
>>
>>17796153
And why do you care about the situation? If you aren't related in any way to the "victim", it's none of your damn business. If you are related, you would've takeb legal action against the "abuser"
>>
Get the fuck back to school, Kyle!

AND DONT USE RECESS TO BROWSE 4CHAN YOU LITTLE FUCK

>mom and i are scolding you shitless when you get back home
>>
ok just be ready for the consequences when you do this. You are permanently barring yourself from the utopian realms in this and all future incarnations.

1. attain hair/semen/sputum from victim
2. inscribe the lesser key of solomon with a black-handled knife on a natural earth surface
3. soak the victim's DNA in your own blood
4. say this incantation, taking care to speak from the disphragm.

Slleb P'mac Desnednoc Otamot Puos

Ypsirc Yhc'nurc (x3)

Tune'ap Rettub
>>
File: 0002.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
>>17796309
>2.inscribe the lesser key of solomon with a black-handled knife on a natural earth surface

Dude, that's at least 90 pages of writing. It'd take quite sometime and a good expanse of earth.
>>
>>17796309
>Ypsirc Yhc'nurc (x3)
So, how do you do this? Is it ypsirc yhcnurc X3? Ypsirc yhcnurc TIMES THREE? Or ypsirc yhcnurc ypsirc yhcnurc ypsirc yhcnurc?
>>
>>17796326
Yes
>>
>>17796326
the last one. and remember i's are always pronounced long
>>
>>17796079

Join hell, accept Satan, say it: Save me Satan.

And since religion is upside down and jesus is the devil, it's a win/win situation.
>>
>>17796309
Fucking amazing
>>
>>17796330
The chant has no eyes, anon
>>
>>17796343
I'm retarded. It has exactly one eye, right there, three times
>>
ITT : Shitposting and one funny guy.
>>
>>17796357
There's one? Where? I don't see it
>>
>>17796309
works even better if you say it backwards
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 132x92) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 132x92
>>17796079
Wow. Another she puts out for older dudes but not me and I must save her from her Lolita pleasure seeking self.

I'll bet he has a job. Dude, take your flaccid penis home.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 252x240
>>17796079 Oops: >>17797062 here. I'm sorry, I misunderstood. >>17796138
She wants his manhood but not yours. Okay. Your buddy's getting laid by some cougar and you're not. And somehow you think a curse from /x/ is going to overpower the attraction of her vagina and save this young man. How noble of you.
>>
>>17796138
you cant be serious, dont curse her the boy wants to get laid
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.