[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ is there some entity I can sell my soul to in return for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: desperate-to-find-a-woman.jpg (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
desperate-to-find-a-woman.jpg
27 KB, 600x400
/x/ is there some entity I can sell my soul to in return for a favour? pls help me I'm desperate.
>>
>>17795979
We get these shitty threads all the goddamn time. Search the archives.
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291 KB, 945x2207) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291 KB, 945x2207
>>
>>17795979

Do you wish to go to a hell where demons fuck but there is no pain?

Say it with your mouth: Save me Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qr2vT5ySLA

There's a reason why people relate Satan with demons and pleasure, and are afraid of you using the generic word "god" lest Satan come over.

Satan is the name of God, so don't be afraid of hell but of heaven where a guaranteed child rapist who rapes through his spirit infused in ordained priests who must receive the spirit to be priests lies in wait.
>>
>>17796032
Wow, the author of this infographic is a shitty sorcerer. Normally you can use the Goetia to tell spirits what to do, not the other way round.
>>
File: 1465592496895.gif (2 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1465592496895.gif
2 MB, 230x172
Goddamn, you again? Learn to fucking stalk the girl you love like a normal beta and stop spamming /x/.
>>
>>17795979
What favor do you need? I may be able to do it for free.
>>
>>17796182
>Normally you can use the Goetia to tell spirits what to do, not the other way round.

1) thinks he can tell 'spirits' what to do
2) I don't think that image is from the Lesser Key if that's what you're implying
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.