[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dogmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-11-05-58-59--364705880.jpg (15 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-05-58-59--364705880.jpg
15 KB, 275x183
Howdy /x/.

Was wondering what you guy's thoughts were regarding dogmen, werewolves, furries taking it too far or what have you.
Did Bigfeets just get boring and people wanted to move on to another cryptid or do think any of the stories told hold any water?

And do you any of you guys have any stories yourselves regarding them?
Discuss.
>>
>>17795577
I think cityslickers are idiots that couldn't tell a molehill from a hole in the ground. If you've never lived innawoods, your testimony can be discarded.
>>
>>17795583
Most of the reports come from hill billys who tend to carry hunting as a profession though.

Hopped up on too much moonshine, or....?
>>
File: C.Familiaris.jpg (34 KB, 385x530) Image search: [Google]
C.Familiaris.jpg
34 KB, 385x530
>>17795577
I am interested in this topic because there are ancient ruins on each transcontinental landmass which depict similar figures.

The interesting part is that the depicted figures have anatomical features which only exist in specific, modern domestic breeds of C. Fidelius (Canis Familiaris for dog-matists).
>>
>>17795620
Please elaborate on the ancient ruins bit.

I know Egypt with Anubis and Set and all that, or do you mean just regular old four legged canines?
Any links regarding what you're talking about?
>>
>>17795592
I'd need to read the reports or do the interviews myself. I don't trust trained psychologists to ask the right questions.
>>
>>17795646
>>17793508

I think this threads for you.
>>
>>17795634
The pictures have yet to be disclosed.

I took some myself, but those images are being held in escrow because of a sudden death in my family several years ago. I wish I could point you to my own academic article about the topic.

>>17795646
Psychologists have such a bad bias against this knowledge that is legally qualifies as unlawful religious persecution.
>>
>>17795658
>**knowledge, that it legally
Sorry for my typographical error.
>>
>>17795646
>covered in fur
>from head to toe
>"And how did that make you feel?"
>miss, i was plumb terrified
>"I'm sensing a lot of anger. Can you tell me why that is? (P.S. - I accept and acknowledge that you felt a lot of fear at the time.)"

Seriously, you need to believe the person before you can get detailed testimony about what they actually saw.
>>
>>17795658
I can't tell if you're roleplaying or not; but thank you. Regardless of how true any of this might be it's still some pretty interesting stuff.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.