[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /x/ i live in saskatchewan and besides the stupid ghosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1440925306480.jpg (236 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440925306480.jpg
236 KB, 960x1280
hey /x/ i live in saskatchewan and besides the stupid ghosts and skinwalker reports people say there doesnt seem like any paranormal things happening here.

its a shit provence but it seems perfect for at least like folklore and urban legends, but there's literally nothing? any sask ppl or just people who can dig up some /x/ dirt on Saskatchewan?
>>
>>17795575
Soon you'll want the world to stop.
You want to see the show, your not ready.

Someone get op some milk.
>>
>>17795585
Spoonfeed now, milk later.
>>
>>17795575
Grew up in Moose Jaw, lived in regina last decade. Have quite a few UFO sightings. In moose Jaw when I was 12 or so, I also saw greys watching me from a house at about 1am one night.

Where you live op?
>>
>>17795610
regina, east end. never seen Ufo's or aliens here. used to in biggar every night but i didn't lose sleep over it.
>>
>>17795616
HIalrious. I live just off Vic East. In regina Ive heard ghost stoies, and seen dancing stars at night, but thats about it.

I heard from a friend that used to do security for Mckenzie gallery that its hella haunted. Made a believer out of a skeptic the night he got spooked by old man Mckenzie himself.
>>
>>17795616

op again i guess that biggar story people would like to hear oops

>be me in grade nine
>First fall in a rural area
>no shitty forest no shitty light pollution
>Go out star gazing with family
>super chill
>see star flashing between green blue and red
"wuts dat dad?"
"Probably the ISS eh?"
>know jack shit about science so i accept it
>notice three more lights, each about 40 degrees from the horizon each 90 degrees from eachother forming a square
>thats weird.jpg
>one hour later i look for it again
>see all four of the same stars, they're in different constellations now
>Check every 15 minutes
>They're definitely circling

It's been like that every time i looked up and the stars were out, still no explanation. satellites would have fell below the horizon much quicker and stars would move in sync with the rest of the stars.

I don't believe aliens are monitoring us, not so obviously anyways. is there any other explanation for this?

>>17795626
you said you grew up in moosejaw, ever take the hobkins tour or whatever that restaurant is, is there anything to it?
>>
>>17795639
>you said you grew up in moosejaw, ever take the hobkins tour or whatever that restaurant is, is there anything to it?
Friend of mine was a server at Hopkins for awhile, cant remember if he told me it was haunted or not.

Its so weird though as a restaurant, its big but every thing is closed quarters and hard to navigate, and you can daff tell it used to be a a proper house. I would not be surpised to find someone who told me they knows its haunted.

Honestly, growing up in Moose Jaw for 20 years left me with the firm impression its built of some sort of really spiritually energetic land. Too, too much weird shit happened to me and my friends in that town. From aliens, to vampires, to ghosts to even fucking leprechauns. And these are all first hand stories that were told to me by friends I trust. Moose Jaw has some fucking weird vibes and weird occurrences.
>>
>>17795643
i spend a good part of my life in MJ ever see the snowbird disaster? in 04? i saw it clear as day the next day, wanted to puke and everyone thought i was just remembering the events of the day prior.

dont get me started on MJ ghosts. nice town though i wouldnt mind moving back one day
>>
I'm living out in Alberta, got a few stories that might be creepy.
>>
>>17795661
lay it on me
>>
I'll tell one story for now, see if you guys like it.. I've never greentexted a story before, so I'm gonna write it out normally.

I live around Central Alberta. (North of Calgary, but south of Edmonton, a bit close to Red Deer). I was with a few buddies, exploring some abandoned houses. We were going down back roads, highways, anywhere we could find some deserted houses. We packed food, water, toilet paper, flashlights, and other things we thought we'd need.

The first few houses weren't that creepy or anything special. Just a deserted house that's been covered with graffiti, had garbage laying around everywhere, and smelled disgusting. Finally we make it to this one house, and every entrance was boarded up, except for one window. The window led to the basement, which was covered in water. (However, since this was in winter, the water was frozen). We decided to toss a few large rocks onto the ice to see how thick it was. Finally we agreed it would be safe enough to hold us. We climbed down the window, onto the ice, and turned our flashlights on. The place was pretty creepy. Not much was going on in the basement though, so we ventured up the staircase, upstairs. By now, I'm getting a little freaked out, which is strange for me. I love the feeling of fear, but this was more... It felt like I needed to get out. I was with my friends though, so I didn't want to bitch out. I was in the lead, and we went up the stairs. I remember trying to make a joke, to calm myself down. So I shouted out "Honey, I'm home!" (Which my friends didn't find too funny, and now I realize it wasn't that funny). We made it to the first floor, and this house was... strange.

Cont.
>>
>>17795682

Now, exploring abandoned houses, you get used to what an abandoned house is like (If you've been in some, you'd know what it's like too). Garbage, busted up furniture (if there is any) and a foul stench left from years of rotting. So when I say this house is strange, it's because it wasn't like a normal abandoned house. The outside showed it completely though. Graffiti, every window/door boarded up (except the one we went in), and garbage laying everywhere), but the inside, not a touch of graffiti was there. But the furniture... The furniture was laying upside down in a corner, with no marks on them. They were in a cube shape, so I couldn't see what was behind them, but there wasn't a scratch on them. However, there was still the garbage and foul stench you'd get from other abandoned houses, but they were different too. The garbage was all the same garbage, it was tons and tons of packages of meat. The stench was horrible, too.

Sidnote, in science class, I smelled ammonia straight, instead of wafting it to my nose. It was a completely terrible decision, never do that.

But the stench was almost that bad, when I got close to the couches. It flooded into my nose. I assumed nothing was there, and we decided to head upstairs. When we got upstairs, there wasn't much to look at. A few dolls were laying around, with tears in them. A lot of paper that we didn't bother to read. (We liked to bring stuff back that looked neat, paper isn't that neat). Finally my buddy wanted to leave, said he's not having a good feeling about this place. So we started to head downstairs. Soon as we were heading into the basement, we heard the most terrifying sound I've heard.

"Honey, I'm home."

It sounded like my voice. There were other things it said, too. Things that I said while talking to my friends. (It sounded like me, because I have a lisp when I talk, and that voice had a lisp that sounded just like mine).

Cont.
>>
>>17795692

I freaked out, more than my friends did. I just burst into the basement, right out the window, and into the car. I started the engine, and shouted at my friends to hurry. Soon as they got in the car, before they had time to even close the doors, I drove off.

Now, I'm a native american, but I've never really paid attention to anything to do with it. I don't do anything related to my culture, and never got into any of the spiritual stuff either. But I told my mother this story, and she told me to talk to my grandmother about it.

My grandmother is an old person. She grew up in the Territories, and had told me that what I encountered was (I forget the native name) but pretty much "The imposter." A story that dates back years and years. It was the first time I'd heard of these creatures, and the last I'd ever want to hear of them. I came onto this forum to read some stuff about ghosts, (even though I don't believe in ghosts) but guess I am sharing this story. Uh, is there any more stories like this on this forum?
>>
File: 1441621259971.gif (254 KB, 475x317) Image search: [Google]
1441621259971.gif
254 KB, 475x317
>>17795692
please continue
>>
>>17795702
ive looked through a few abandoned houses, i always wanted to go places no usually frequented, there was this duplex in my town where the locals kicked down a door and broke in, grafitti and crushed beer cans everywhere. theres another home connected to the house though with no way to get in other that a broken window with a large bush grown over it.

So me and my friends get blazed and drunk so we went to the house, (it was my first time visiting) when we were in the bathroom of the house, which is adjacent to the other home we heard a noise, scared because we thought it was some patrol cop following us in we hid and kept quiet, until we realized it was coming from the next house. so we snuck out and booked it.

the next week i asked to go back and see what happened because there was no way into the next house. i thought the cops pried open the door (it was nailed shut) but no it didn't budge. between the last time and this night i was told about how a few years back, before i moved there, some senior tried breaking in on his own, he was the one who broke the window but he fell on the glass and basically gutted himself, he passed out a few yards away and froze to death. it was pretty spooky to me pairing it with the footsteps in the other house, i asked if we should break in and investigate it but they others never wanted to go back there after dark. i was too much of a pussy to go there myself.
>>
>>17795660
You saw it? Like after the fact? How did that go?

I guess the galaxy cinema has a haunted theater from the air disaster of the 70s. They named the ghost and everything, but I cant remember his name because its been so long since I worked there.
>>
>>17795727
so you know how they practice above the city fucking daily right? well i was walking home from school, watching them fly. when i see the smoke turn black as tar and the plane plummets to the ground. i looked around to see if anyone else saw it because most kids from my school walked the same way but no one was watching, and when i looked back the plane wasnt there and the smoke was already dispersing into nothing, so when i got home i asked about it and everyone said there was a crash but it was the wrong day
>>
This one is a bit weirder. Not so creepy as a "lemme copy your voice" kinda thing, but more of a "wow what the fuck" kinda thing.

I was out camping in this area about an hour drives away. I was with a few buds again, but they also brought a few more people. It wasn't a campground, just a nice place to camp at. There was a lake to go swimming or fishing, and a large forest around us, for firewood, or games that we wanted to play. (We loved playing Flashlight tag in the dark, as well as capture the flag. We had about 12 people altogether, so that made it more fun than the other times we went camping and tried to play games).

When we arrived, it was about noon, or a bit before noon. We'd all set up our tents (Had 4 tents) and got the fire ready to be started later, as well as fishing rods out for whenever we wanted to start that. But mainly, we played Capture the flag. We made a territory around, by placing ribbons on trees for the boundary. The halfway point was at the campfire, and you could place your flag anywhere on your side (under brushes, up trees, as long as a bit of it was visible. These flags were neon green and neon pink). While playing the game, I'd started to cross the line, and made it to the other side. Luckily no one was near me, so I started searching for the flag. Looking in bushes, small holes, anywhere it could be. Finally, I spotted something underneath a pile of leaves. I picked it up, and immediately dropped it, it was the head of a bear. (Not a big head, so probably not a big bear) but enough to freak me out. I shouted out, and my friend came and tagged me. I told him to stop the game, and look. And just as I did, he shouted. We rounded everyone up, and we all were just staring at it. (The girls were more freaked out and went back to the campfire) but we decided to walk around and look a bit more. There were 8 guys here, so it made it easier to walk around without being creeped out.

(cont)
>>
I explored the old hospital in moose jaw a few times before they tore it down.

Nothing really interesting... Had to hide from the cops a couple times, tried to find the nursery because I was born there, but no luck (it was flooded a tthe point), but one kinda interesting that happened there, was the last time me and my buddies explore.

It was the third or fourth time and we were all a little more adventourous and decided to explore the section of the second floor that was starting to collapse, we werent stupid enough to go right in that area but we surveyed the rooms around it.

I found a little side hallway and went down a few feet and there a closed door, which in retrospect was kind odd. This abandoned, delapitated hospital, literally falling apart, with a hallway with a perfect closed door.

I stood outside and wanted to open it, but my danger sense was screaming not to. A friend found me a few seconds after I did, and agreed with me that I shouldnt fucking open that door.

So yeah, nothing spooky per say, but some urban exploring in saskatchewan.
>>
>>17795735
Thats fucked. I remember I was so cynical about the airshow, being that I always found it boring a shit. I sued to joke that eveyone that went was just waiting for an accident and the nthat happened, I kinda changed my tune after that out of huilt.
>>
>>17795740
After about 15 minutes of searching (we went past our game boundaries) finally we heard someone shout "Found something over here!" So we all rushed over to him. Sure enough, there was another head there, but not a bear this time. This time it looked like a coyote. (There are lots of coyotes in the farmers fields, and Alberta is basically farmers fields, so everyone basically knows what a coyotes head would look like) We searched around the coyote head, and found more coyote heads. After 20 minutes or so, we had managed to find 6 coyote heads. (We weren't touching, I always carry gloves on me, since I have a phobia of germs, so they made me use my gloves to uncover areas they saw).

We called up the police (didn't know who else to call) and told them about the area. They told us we shouldn't even be camping out there, so we said the usual "We didn't know about that" and he let us off with a warning. We packed up and left. I'm pretty cool with the police, never got into problems with them much. I asked one of the local cops if they had any news about the campsite that we were at, and he said "I would tell you, but I'm not legally allowed to." which really makes me wonder what happened.
>>
>>17795752
Fucking samsquatch.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>17795610
Tellin the story of the greys

>12-14 years old
>moose jaw
>coming home from late night slurpy run one warm summer night
>live in the safest neighborhood, never a peep or anything between midnight and 6am
>walking home, feeling comfy
>Suddenly feel lightning shoot up my spine, and feel like im being smotheres almost
>instinctively look up and to the left at the house im passing
>on the second floor window I notice a pale blue light, kinda like tv fuzz but more blue
> I also see the silhouette of what can only be described as "greys" watching me as a walk beneath the window
>I feel like an ant, absolutely tiny to them, and i begin to the cross the street to separate myself
>their heads tilt and follow as i walk across the street
>go home and play Brood War until dawn because I was terrified

I couldnt make out any facial expressions, but their heads were NOT human shaped, there were 2 of them and they followed me as i walked away (head moving to follow me)
>>
>>17795702
Fleshgait...:( yikes. Lucky to be alive dude.
>>
File: 1425487992950.jpg (20 KB, 184x326) Image search: [Google]
1425487992950.jpg
20 KB, 184x326
>>17795643
please tell any/all of these stories
>>
>>17795682
Yo I'm from about half an hour west of calgary. Lived in an old trappers cabin backing onto Kananaskis, and that shit is for sure haunted. I once asked my dad if he ever saw anything there (I live in Edmonton for school now) and he's like "Oh yeah, every couple of nights I'll wake up and see some sort of apparition floating around. I usually just tell it to go away and it does. Except one time when I woke up and it was like a little goblin face a couple of inches from my face, I sort of jumped and laughed and said you got me this time." For the record my dad is an old god fearing crusty farmer so it was weird to have him talk this openly about ghosts in his house.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.